All Comments on 'Cocksucking College Sister: Mom-Dad'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
Pirate TregarePirate Tregareabout 11 years ago
Never fail to disappoint!

Comment title tells all. No matter the style, you always write a good yarn. I've learned to read your stories naked down below, the pre-cum stains were making my washer work overtime!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A truly great naughty mind!

A naughty story from start to climax(s). Pages and pussies filled with cum as the adventure continues.

The door now opened to greater adventure with a possible addition of an Aunt and Uncle as a family discovers and rediscovers how hot and naughty incest is and has been.

A twisted tale being uncoiled to add lust and sexual pleasure in the most unlikely of places. A story to dampen panties and cause erections to leak. . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great article

Nothing says love like a cocksucking sister.

catphan8catphan8about 11 years ago

This is very hot. I kind of wish the sister would treat the brother a lil better and it creeped me out a bit when the dad got involved but that's just me and it probably won't bother most people. You are very talented at writing hot sex scenes. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more

I like to read more of how the son doms mom and sister and aunt

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Nicely done

I would hope that the author will continue this very good storyline and get Sarah and Kevin, Jack and Julie along with Anthony and Lilly in a good orgy fuckfest.

I would like to see Anthony reclaim his sister Lilly and make her his again after Jack has fucked her.

Lilly should belong to Anthony as his mate.

Thanks for the good read...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So fucking sucking hot

Wow absolutely fucking wonderful, outrageously debauched sucking and fucking each other into next week. Oh those lucky fuckers, more and more of this please and soon.

Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc's UK

homerjayhomerjayabout 11 years ago

just what the doctor ordered. thanks.

CaptronbobCaptronbobabout 11 years ago
Better fire your editor

. Mom knew about Lilly and I having sex and was not outraged by it.

It's "me" not "I"... If you turn it around you'll see why.

Mom knew about I and Lilly having sex, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Kudos !!!! But then again....more kudos !!!!!

Hi ! Great story. Master story teller. Hot action. Blends well, plays nicely.

Thanks Don

richy231150richy231150about 11 years ago
Another Ace !!

jasmine, another inspired chapter, keep them cummin please !!

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222about 11 years ago
Once again!

As usual you have hit another one out of the park! Thank you!

Oz1999Oz1999about 11 years ago
Great ... so Hot!

Jasmine you continue to submit wonderfully erotic writings. I love reading your stories and being an over the top leg/nylon stockings lover, you always mix the lady's stockings into your lovely writing; thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Your Editor can't edit.....

Poor punctuation, misspellings, poor grammar, run-on sentences, switching from first person to third person..

If this story were better written/edited, it would have gotten 5 stars from me. If you follow it up with a chapter at the cottage, please find a better editor.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 11 years agoAuthor
Author's note: ridiculous editor comments

Ho,

Thanks for reading this story. I almost never respond to comments on my stories, but criticizing a volunteer editor is silly. He spends hours on my stories and after over half a year this is the first time I have heard such comments. He has greatly improved my writing overall and made my stories much better.

So please, If you see errors missed drop me an e-mail...or a least blame the writer considering it was me who wrote it.

kaidmankaidmanabout 11 years ago
dynamite story

hey I have read tons of tales and this one has such a great story you are quite talented and your editor does a good job I think its ok how it is because the general flow to the story is great it doesn't matter if you made some minor errors the content is what matters and your editor made sure you didn't have spelling mistakes or typos because those are what kills it for the readers I must say I am a little surprised how the sister took to being slutty I really liked how she and her bro had a cute romance thing going on and hope that they retain the strong love they show for each other when they first hooked up looking forward to the next chapter thank you for this tale

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Your story is so incredibly HOT !! Please write more so we see Lily and Anthony getting it on. The part about Lily sucking Anthony was very very arousing and please have more that focuses on her hungry for him. Thank you for sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
to the guy bashing the editor

Before you judge another persons editing, why don't you try to fix your your own works crappy story flow, yes the story has some easily over-looked grammatical flaws but guess what, the story has a proper and concise flow unlike your own work which has poor flow of events

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story until

you got mom and dad involved. It just seemed a little over the top. And just EEEWWWWW! A whole family of perverts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Depravity so Delightful!

Sis majored in Human Sexuality at college. Her incestuous insight into the male mind made her Electra Complex implode. Mom loved it too. For some months now Sis and Mom tasted the treat of torrid twat and found it so very naughty yet nice. Dad loved her child's sweet sucking she so willingly sought ever more. Sucking Daddy is wonderful, mom, as mother licked her college daughter wet vagina. Lick the tip baby as the teen moaned whilst her cunt was lapped at. "MOM! LICK MY CLITTY!" OHHH! Daddy, its time now. Please ,OK? Yes, baby, gonna slip Daddy's long smooth penis deep inside your lovely pussy, NOW! To the hilt he slammed it in her incestuous Loving Daddy! OHHH! Fuck Me! Yes, harder! " Son, get ready to give me your MOTHER FUCKING COCK!" Yes, Mom, She opened her crotchless pantyhose!

chesrocks007chesrocks007almost 11 years ago
Playtime

This story sounds so real to life,makes you feel as your part of the story line. THIS IS HOTT STUFF , WRITE MORE.PLEASE

spankfunforspankfunforover 10 years ago
Incest is Best with the whole family fucking and sucking!!

This story is fantastic starting with "Glory Hole" sucking her brother to Mom and Dad getting sexually involved with:!! Mom and Sis eager submissives to have all three of their holes used for fucking an sucking everyone, including each other!!! One more chapter with Aunt Sareh and Kevin involved with everyone else! Sweet!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I loved it.

I seriously did.. My preference though, is just one male and that's it. Sister, mother, aunt, female friends of the mother and/or daughter is aaaall good, but as soon as another dude is involved (even if it's the father or uncle or w/e) It's kind of a turn-off for me..

Nevertheless, this story was topnotch again. Keep it up!

BenLongBenLongover 10 years ago
Nice Silk!

Another great job - but you ended it too soon! So many possible ways to foretell the future that you could have thrown in and didn't. Why in the wine cellar instead of mommy and daddy's nice bedroom? Where is the camera - and who's watching? I didn't see it mentioned specifically, but were Aunt Sarah and Uncle Walter at the party? Where did the rest of the guests go while this little foursome - arguably the stars of the party (parties?)- disappeared? Can't wait for part 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
editing, writing and plot suck big time

enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot!

while there were one or two typos that were like speed bumps over all it was a very hot story and wouldn't mind another chapter or two at the least even if you can't come up with shocking twists for them

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Humped my sister

And it was just okay. Sounds like yours is a better lay

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you did an AMAZING job

nuf said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh Shit

This is so hot. The entire series, I'm so wet and hot. 9 inch cock, big tits and Lilly was a virgin. I could imagine Jack and Anthony taking Lilly together one in her ass one pounding her pussy. Please write more, I came hard multiple times reading this story!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 10 years ago
I mean, DAMN!!

I think I'm going to have to go to the restroom and splash some cold water on my face... that was intense in a real good way...

Some of your stuff I'm at best so-so on (just not my cup of tea in some cases)... but no question about this one...

Keep up the awesome work...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I hope you're going to add more to this wonderful story. I have truely enjoyed it. You're a great writer hope to see more soon.

FreakSlaveFreakSlavealmost 10 years ago
Amazing!

Now all we need is for dad and son to pleasure each other orally and more!

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
Good story, I enjoyed reading it.

I am not making any criticism, I just want to state my preference.

Mom/son sex.

Brother/sister sex.

Mom/daughter sex.

Father/daughter sex.

I am a pervert but have favorites. For some reason I shy away from father/daughter and always have. Sometimes I like to read it but usually I could care less. Grandparents interest me less but a hot GM is OK sometimes.

Thank you for writing this hot story. Like someone mentioned earlier, I like the one male, son/brother doing all the screwing with all his female relatives, sometimes even a female who is not kin, LOL. Keep up the good work.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Great as always.

Loved this story. Was not into dom and sub before I started reading your stories now I'm reading all of your stories.

TheCoxxxmann57TheCoxxxmann57over 9 years ago
I love where this has went......

I'm craving more now.....we need Aunt Sarah and dad an son to get in the act and really make this a family affair. Yessssssssssss!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
family-friendly fun

Very erotic. Yummy family fuckfest. Hot naughty incest by raunchy mom, dad, and cum hungry bitches in debasing taboo sex. Good expletives too. "YES, OH, GOD, MOMMY! GONNA FILL YOUR SWEETPUSSY! . "SHHHH, ITS OUR SECRET. ..... THE ORGY OF THE NAUGHTY HOT TABOO INCEST WENT ON and on......Soon the family spiced things up. Mom started dressing more provocative. Lingerie, 6 inch high heels for all. The twisted perversion of interbreeding continued. Dad and son now into transvestism. The women sissyfied the men. Soon they controlled all. Dad and son, mom and sis. All dressed like the nasty bitches they were. The orgy continued. The totalitarianism of the dominant women blackmailing the willing transvestite men. Dad especially loved being ass/pussy fucked by his/her daughter. Mom loved praising her slutty son in her lingerie. "Oh SON! YES!" OH, YOU LOOK DARLING"! NOW, PLEASURE MOMMY....Good, that's it.....Now, inside mommy again. "Yes mom." He smiled as he again debased his own mom again. Licking his lips he told his incestuously addicted mom to spread her legs as he devoured her wanton vagina. The son licked his mom relentlessly until she wanted more cock in her now loosened anus. Father took over poking a hole in her pantyhose to facilitate entry. The son got jealous and pushed his father aside filling his mom ass with a nice cock. The bitch screamed in delight. Yes, SON CUM IN MOMMIES ASS! HE QUICKLY SHOT HER NICE PERKY ASS WITH SPURT AFTER SPURT OF LIQUID LOVE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yummy nonstop family fucking and naughty no no's.

Daddy's cock was just too awesome. The daughter was mere putty in the incest ridden lust. Mommy tasted as delicious as daddy copious cum. The lesbian lusciousness overwhelmed all the cunt licking lustful interbreeding. The son's mother fucking only intensified the union. It was a sensual love so intense it defied imagination. Mother and her incestuous sister. Mother and her intractable lust for her OWN SON! The squealing went on and on.... The boy became his mother and dad's bitch and queen for a day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This was a good story right up tell u added the parents. Every time one of these stories where a brother and sister starts falling in love the author has to fuck it up by adding the parents. What's up with that? All the other chapters got 4 stars but this one only get a 2

RasmatRasmatabout 9 years ago
A beautiful story

Right through Anthony telling Lilly "Don't let me do anything with mom."-a sensual love story.

Then it went all to hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nope

If the brother and sister had held their nerve to only stay with each other it would have been a great story, but it went completely screwy and a huge turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

...yeah, not what I was expecting, well I guess I didnt really know what to expect... But it kinda turned me off though. I'd have kept my sister for myself and politely passed on mom. (Ive never had any desire to fuck my mom, though seeing pictures of her at about 20, wow! ...but in general a turnoff.). ...certainly sure as hell wouldnt be sharing my sister with dad. Eww!!

MattAkerMattAkeralmost 9 years ago
Started out great

Started as a beautiful story about sibling love, where they couldn't stop thinking of each other, but last half of this chapter you fucked over the story, turning it into one of the gazillion slut stories already posted on Literotica. As far as I'm concerned this chapter ended a couple paragraphs short of page 1 ending.

Mom and dad finding out and DEMANDING to be included comes way too close to blackmail/rape. Even if consensual later on, it's still a FORCED consent to begin with. Would have been better if they took a back seat and accepted Mike and Lilly's feelings as PARENTS are supposed to.

Don't get me wrong, I love seeing mom/son, dad/daughter and bro/sis, but I consider free will and love sacred. That's why some incest is ok by me, as long as the two are in love...

Bobbitt genital haircut for "daddy" Mike and a rabbit for "mom" Julie, and Mike/Lilly moving out of state where they're safe from sexual predator parents and can build their own life...

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 9 years ago
Comments about the comments

In the comments, I'm seeing descriptions such as "a beautiful story about sibling love" and "a sensual love story". Come on! It's a stroke story about familial lust. There's no love involved. Anthony doesn't "fall in love" with his sister, he just wants to fuck her, and Lilly just wants to suck dick... ANYONE'S dick. If Anthony truly loved Lilly, he wouldn't have tried to persuade her into having further sexual encounters after he discovered it was her the first time. He's not imagining a life with Lilly, all he's thinking about is how to get her to fuck him.

@ MattAker - I suggest you reread the story. You said, "Mom and dad finding out and DEMANDING to be included comes way too close to blackmail/rape." That never happened. Mom asked Anthony, "So Anthony, do you want to fuck Mommy?" and she later says, "Lilly we would never make you do anything you don't want to do. Do you understand?" The father says, "Your mother and I had planned to tell you guys next month at the cottage of our incest past in hope..." and "...yes I had hoped all four of us would become intimate". He used the words "hope" and "hoped". So, how is any of that "DEMANDING to be included"?

And then there's the matter of "Even if consensual later on, it's still a FORCED consent to begin with." There's no such thing as "FORCED consent". They are two mutually exclusive words. A person can be coerced or have done something under duress, but anything that is "forced" is not "consent. Both Anthony and Lilly were told of their parents secret incestual sex life and were given the choice to opt in, which they both did. Sure, there was a bit of persuasion on LIlly's part, but neither Anthony, nor Lilly were ever threatened or forced into it.

The family speaks of "loving" each other, but it's really nothing but lusting after one another. And for a stroke story like this, that's a sufficient plot device to make for a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

I loved this story even what people were saying its very nice and they do love each other they just want more. But this is a very good story I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You did it again

You are by far my favorite author on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Name Question

So... I could have sworn that in the first installment of this little series, the sister's name was spelled 'Lily' with one 'l' between the 'i' and 'y', but now I'm seeing it always being spelled with two 'l's... It's not a huge thing, but I'm just mildly confused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

U r my fav author on literortica

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You should add more.. Bring in the Aunt and Uncle..and add a twist... The uncle could like cock too.. mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One little thing in a great story

The son didnt take his sisters virginity on the table in the wine cellar. He did it in the parents room.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

You need to mae more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story ruined by shitty chapter

Loved earlier chapters, characters seemed real and plot was decent til you included mom and dad, as others have said already, blah... major turn off, and even if you felt the need to add the whole swingers thing, did you "really" have to do so the same fucking NIGHT she lost her virginity with her brother? Her father has had mom for years, the brother's romance with Lilly was only just starting and dad is already trying to get in on the action with her. I mean shit, give them some damn time alone with each other for a few years before pulling this crap, give them some space. It's like the whole time after they got caught they barely had a minute to themselves without getting crowded by one or both parents, no time to talk about their relationship between each other and their futures etc without the parents butting in. Very, very annoying chapter to read, rest are a solid 4 star but this would be lucky to reach 2 from me. Would've been much better had you kept it bro / sis and made Lilly a loving, slut-type only for brother from now on, only sucking other cocks for her sorority but never fucking anyone but her brother. The parents knowing and approving of the relationship would've been fine but things got out of hand. It also seemed like their personalities were undermined by you during the last half of the chapter which was pathetic.

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventurerabout 7 years ago
SEQUEL?

So... Where's book 2 chapter one?

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago

A shame this chapter ruined the story, turning it into a free for all especially the dad, ruined the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Anthony needs to reclaim his sister,seems like she gave it her all with their father and not him. Please make another chapter about just them, it would be greatly appreciated. Good story otherwise.

MAJOR04MAJOR04about 6 years ago
Sister real slut

Story gone wrong with sister liking dad better than big brother and eating pussy like a pro first time?????

GioSoloGioSoloalmost 6 years ago
Boooooo

Looking for another story of yours to read and found this one. The first couple chapters looked like they were going to be good, but then I got to this last chapter and said screw it. Dad stuff always ruins stories like this. Here’s hoping you come back and edit this stuff out of their story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dad and sis?

You kinda went to over board when lilly was with the dad because it seemed like she was giving herself more to her dad than her brother. Which is a weird contrast sinfe she was worried that anthony would leave her for the mon and now it seems like shes going to leave anthony for the dad. I dont know, just dont really like it.

But if you make another one it would be nice for the sibling relationship to develop more because at the end of this story their at the fuck buddy stage and just poking inti the lovers stage. Id like to see the romance between them blossom more. Maybe even a DP with both Lilly and mom. And anthony taking lillys anal cherry ect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fan-FUCKEN-tastic

ADOPT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
2 You occasionally take a story one chapter too far.

If you'd left out Mom and Dad. If you ended with the last chapter before the Mom crap I could have rated it high. Oh well. You just don't do romance and love as well as kinky fucking. You might want to work on that?

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
An AWESOME series 5 Star Plus. Can’t wait for the next chapter at the lake

Add the family including Aunt Sarah and Kevin and we has an Amazing weekend

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
As the old addage.

The family that plays together,stays together was never more true.To have Mom,Dad,Brother,& Sister all become incestual deviants is just mindblowing,but ultimately they are still the loving happy family afterward.

And maybe Lilly and Anthony can take their love further and become a couple,while still being with their family to play with.I ab-so-fucking-lutely love the stories silkstockinslover writes,clearly one of the top authors on Lit,keep it up silk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
would like to read more

I liked the first 3 stories more than the fourth. I would like to read about what happens between them after college and after the two of them have their own family but still have that desire for each other, hiding it from their families.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
if you make story about love

it's not love here, it's lust.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

It was a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ until you add mum and dad, for me it just ruined the storyline but there again others seemed to enjoy your story? Sorry .⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful, a family red hot cock sucking cunt lapping sex maniacs. Omg Jasmine, you have a mind like mine, totally sex crazed. It is what makes your stories so steaming hot. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Clearly your memory of your own writing is in question. Timetables of events and where Lilly lost her virginity are completely thrown out the window on this chapter.

And adding dad and the lust and degrading characterization completely knocked a good story into the gutter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This chapter ruin the story. So disappointed

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

206. I would rather continue this as a love story between sister and brother, but I don’t mind getting the parents involved. Now there are so many more directions to proceed except you are not likely to come back to REALLY finish it. I still consider it a good story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Good twist and turn in this story. A series that started out as a self made cur of a brother taking advantage of his sister to a family that honestly loves each other. Everyone mentally and emotionally mature enough to accept each other for who they are. There is mutual, consenual incestuous love between family members with fear of loss of status amoung members. There is no fear of loss of affection nor emotional or physical abandoment because of who they are. Would love to see this story develop. Already four subplots have been initiated.

JSA69JSA6912 months ago

So nasty hot!

goodshoes2goodshoes210 months ago

Nasty, nasty, nasty. More, more, more!

Dan2play69Dan2play699 months ago

get there rest of the family involved!!!!!!!!!!

Hydra831Hydra8318 months ago

Itthis was great, never been fond of sharing though. If he was fucking Lilly and Julie with dad's consent. Would have been perfect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

this series needed to be longer,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50405 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES