All Comments on 'Lacie Ch. 09'

by Dancingwizard

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Until this chapter

I wanted Lacey to fall in love with Master and have his babies. Now, I just want her to go to the party and then avoid Master like the plague for even thinking of a plan where one completely innocent person is thrown into a mess just to bring down a company. It seems to me that he is going down to their level to get rid of the bad company. Not that I don't want the company to die, but him setting her up like that is not what I want in a hero. That said, I am still very excited to know what happens next. I want Master to redeem himself and for them to fall in love.

UpHillAllUpHillAllabout 11 years ago

I trust you that you will keep your promise about the romance between them, and in the meanwhile I like the plot very much.

trubblemakurtrubblemakurabout 11 years ago
Still thinking...

Regardless of you saying this story has an arc to make it a romance it should be Sci-Fi/Fantasy as it is set in the future and I see no romance in it so far at all. I realize she is a teenager but in a totally different world where women have no rights. She already knows some of how bad it can be by what she endured at the slaver's place. So really she has her feelings hurt because they have a plan that involves her to bring down a company that makes torture devices? She heard Claire's story and how horrible some women have it and she is in the lap of luxury crying because she was "betrayed"? In that kind of world she should have been "What do I have to do so we can bring them down?" I also think that men would not have been able to make women into slaves without there being a big war between men and women. There must be some kind of underground society of women out there looking to bring the world back to normal. I really think that if this had actually happened it would be the men who would become the disposable commodity. Hooyah! Would love to have me a harem of hard-bodied hot men. That said it's your story and I am staying the course to see where it leads us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous