All Comments on 'Guide to Your Fingers'

by Younginlondon

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You're too close to the microphone - and too loud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
GOOD STORY - BAD MIC

I thought your story sounded like it'd be a good one, but it was so hard to hear becuz of everything your mic was picking up. (I had 2 turn my volume waaaay down cuz I couldn't stand the way it was picking up your breathing.)

However, I think you should make some adjustments to your mic and TRY AGAIN! Or even re-record THIS one with a better mic. ??? Just an idea.... I'd like to hear it w/better quality! :-)

YounginlondonYounginlondonabout 11 years agoAuthor
sorry 1st attempt

trial and error

RubenesqueAphroditeRubenesqueAphroditeabout 11 years ago
try it again :)

Like others have said, you will need either a better Mic with a filter or you should not steak so closely to the Mic. I did not personally enjoy the instruction, but that may be because of the static interference. I did enjoy how excited you got at the end. Keep trying til you find something that works. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh my

Despite the mic issues. Your story itself was fantastic. I would really like more like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Has potential

Story is great but

Mic feedback

Is terrible. Please re record and make me cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well

I'd agree with the others. However, because of some factors -maybe my being turned on or that sexy voice of yours - I just ignored the mic problem. after a while, it wasn't that bad, to be honest. Overall, brilliant. I'm still shaking. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I need a hand, but you need a pop-shield. Good lord.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hate to burst your bubble

I hate to tell toy this but your audio is CRAP WHAT THE HELL it's really too bad to I would have liked it.

YounginlondonYounginlondonover 8 years agoAuthor
Poor Audio

Sorry.. it was my first audio.. didn't listen to it back.. clearly wasn't great.. wont do another for public posting again... :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bad sound good good content

A pretty good audio with a sexy voice but the audio had so much feedback it was painful to listen too

NatureGoddessEm25NatureGoddessEm25over 8 years ago
Sexy

I actually thought this was great! Yeah there's a little feedback, but that doesn't change that your audio is really sexy. I liked how intent you were on each movement and part of a woman's body. It gave the audio a very attentive feeling, which made it really hot. I don't think you should give up, I'd love to hear more from you! I'd just recommend to perhaps speed things up and increase the intensity and tone of your voice towards the end- but this really was a sexy, good audio. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So sexy! Loved it! :)

Hi, I liked it! ^_^ you can actually probably easily clean this audio up tho, if you want with a noise reduction or something by simply buying or downloading a free audio editor. And then re-post the audio! Just a suggestion.. :P And as for mean anons. You just have to ignore them! Some people seemingly don't have anything better to do than to go out of their way to be unkind and nasty to others whenever the opportunity presents itself. It's kinda sad and pathetic to be honest. Don't let it get you down though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
back off the mike dude

it would have been good but you fucked it up by being too close to the mike so every exhale blows out my eardrums. dont you listen to it before you post it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
way too close to the mic

Back away from the mic, sir

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too close

You need a pop guard on your mic and come further away

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous