All Comments on 'Bird of Prey Ch. 01'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Ross42Ross42about 11 years ago
Nice

Very sweet story... Have u ever been cained???

Sputnik57Sputnik57about 11 years agoAuthor
Caned?

Once or twice - in more ways than one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Caged husband

My young wife caged my cocktail to humiliate me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Author ever cock caged

I can imagine the author writhing on his knees cock caged for weeks pleading to cum his wife laughing at his tormented body as she sips her tea.Perhaps she masterbates to add to his torture as he watches her cum repeatedly at his expense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my cruel wife compares to this dominatrix

I have also been bound face to bed left to cum on the sheets in humiliation.Exception is not my wife released me but her curvaceous mother who promptly whipped my cock for becoming hard when I stared at her breasts.My mother inlaw has on several occassions worn tiny halter tops her 44DD torturing my body into total slavish arousal

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Women are superior and made to be served

I do crave to grovel nude at the feet of a full bodied lady and taste her cruelty and utter domination.I will humiliate myself if contacted at catchthefirststone1@gmail.com Please feel free to taunt and demean me to your lovely heart's content.I beg to read your cruel assessment of my pathetic attempt to attract your attention. From my knees nude I do beg your domination.Humiliate this servile male who on his belly kisses your boots.Please Mistress torture me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cumming in bondage on sheets

My wife binds me face down on bed nude my erect cock rubs on bed as she strips in front of me I cum violently then released my face is rubbed in my mess her sister often witnesses me doing this release.Her sister sometimes reaches between my legs and milks me of more cum as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A Red Kite is not really a bird of prey,it eats carrion.

Sputnik57Sputnik57about 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your ornithological anomaly Mr Anonymous, however Red Kites do take voles, mice, and even larger species of invertebrates, as well as scavenging - they are therefore considered as a bird of prey.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
977 Followers
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES