All Comments on 'Three Intruders'

by mustangowner

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cowbullscowbullsabout 11 years ago

Nice start but to get those extra stars you have to include some oral and anal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
file charges

rape is rape all those that commit it should be put in jail. All those that dont report it and hide it from their spouse deserve to be divorced and left alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Gave it a 5

Mostly in response to the earlier anonymous (can't separate fantasy from reality/ Burn The Bitch) comment. Keep writing what you like and what turns you on, and ignore the haters.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 11 years ago
hot

i can see where it could happen really

i have never been raped always been willing really

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
cockold

She should have saved their cum for hubby and asked him to clean her cummy cunny. Of coarse he would go down and suck her clean and learn he loved sucking other mens cum from her. they could go bar hopping to pick up men for her and him. but in now way would she treat hubby bad.

Cherieamour69Cherieamour69about 11 years ago
Yummy

I am a 23 year old feminine crossdresser. I have always felt like a girl and have fantasized about being the girl (woman) in a situation like this for years.

I think it was amazing. Oh to be tied up and taken by three men (in my fantasy they are all dressed in black)

Yummy

Cherie

OliviaBeaumontOliviaBeaumontabout 11 years ago
Exciting

It excites me that you fantasise about your wife in this way. Do you other men out there share this fantasy ? I might leave our door unlocked tonight !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous