All Comments on 'My First Time'

by bigbazzaboy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Cherieamour69Cherieamour69about 11 years ago
Yummy

That was hot. I know what you mean about watching videos of threesomes and imagining yourself as the woman. I do that too. I fantasise about guys all the time and imagine myself as a girl with them. I dress up as a girl every day and am still waiting to discover the joy of sex with a guy. I have given several hand jobs to my dear close (understanding) friend and I am waiting for the right opportunity to suck him. I was planning to give him a blow job last Saturday (would have been my first ever, I have been practicing on bananas) but he ejaculated in his pants while I was giving him a hand job. I envy u gay guys on this site, at this stage I can only dream about how hot gay sex must be.

Cherie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
when you start

yes of course you went back for more , this beautiful 8 '' deserve all the attention specially massaging it witl all the lengt of your quivering ass, getting alone with him in a hotel room to service is cock yes sir i want to know all about it getting your prostate a proper orgasm keep it up

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 11 years ago
Love cock

I also watch porn and wish I was the girl in the film, I love the "Behind The Green Door" and wish I was the one in the swing getting fucked in the ass, sucking on a beautiful cock, while jacking off two others. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh to Suck a Cock

I have fantasized for about thirty years of sucking a nice hard cock. In my fantasy I want to be coaxed to my knees by a guy wearing only his white underwear so you can see his nice cock outline. Basically it's a scenario where the guy tells me that he knows I want this and why not take the opportunity as he rubs himself in front of me. I don't care if he is cut or uncut, in my fantasy though the guy does have smooth low hanging balls and he hasn't washed in two days. As he gets me to my knees he pushes my face into his crotch and tells me to inhale and smell his musky male scent that is coming from his hot crotch. He tells me to inhale and my head starts to swim and my own cock grows rock hard at his scent. This is where he gets really verbal and tells me he knows I've wanted a cock in my mouth and to lick a mans low hanging balls and today is the day where he and nd I both get off. He pushes my face in his crotch and tells me to go ahead and release his manhood so I can get at his cum filled balls. When I pull down his underwear his hard dick springs out and hits me in the face and he tells me he knows I like that and he takes his hard cock and slaps me a few times with it and tells me to get in his crotch right up under his balls with my tongue. I do this and lick and inhale for all I can to make up of thirty years of smelling my own ball sweat while fantasizing of this moment. I know I'm going to make this guy cum buckets because I'm just so turned on by his smell and cock and he isn't used to such attention from any woman. I'm moaning and playing with my own hard cock which is dripping precum from the excitement of finally living this fantasy. I finally turn my attention to his dripping cock as he tells me to suck him and says to me that I'm such a horny cocksucker and he is going to feed me his load.both down my throat and on my face. He tells me to keep sucking him as I continue to moan and feel the hard veiny dick sliding in and out of my mouth as he starts to grunt. The smell of maleness is in the air and the scent from his crotch is overwhelming and I'm doing all I can do to hold off cumming while I'm on my knees between his legs blowing this magnificent male member Finally the moment of truth arrives and I'm on the verge of cumming as he grunts and shoots several hard shots of his funky sperm into my mouth and across my face while telling me what a great blow job I've given him and that he would like to do this again sometime. The real kicker is the guy is another long time married friend of mine. I've only ever seen him in his tighty whities but it wa senough to spark a long time fantasy. If he only knew! Do you thinkI should try this with a guy and just fantasize it's my friend? I don't know if I would have the guts. Boy I love oral sex, I guess I'm orally fixated and part of that is wanting to try it with a guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NICE

A real niceread, but alittle short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
love the image

it's much like my first time only I never saw him again. but, oh how I would have loved to met him every week or more

jrt20jrt20over 2 years ago

hot experience

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous