All Comments on 'How To Pick Up Women Like Musicians'

by NickFoxx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a good chuckle

Nice.

The last paragraph is spot on.

I don't understand the fuss about best lines, gimmicks, ploys.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 11 years ago
You may discover Nick

(as I have), that you can land women by being a Lit author also. Good luck with that.

ivorycraftivorycraftabout 11 years ago
True state of mariage

The comments about its always better to have sex and be friends later. As soon as you are best friends with a woman the sex will never happen.

SO TRUE!!!!

adgeonadgeonabout 11 years ago
This wasn't what I expected

I thought this was supposed to be about how musicians get their women by using their musical skills. Like for example: By knowing more chords you would greater your chance to pick-up girls, in that they would be impressed and say "Check out guitar George, he knows all the chords." You know, stuff like that. Oh well, it was fun anyway. Thanks.

rdoolittlerdoolittleabout 11 years ago
Where to find them

This may be obvious to you, but besides being painfully shy, I never go to bars or concerts. Maybe another article on the best hunting grounds is in order.

HeyAllHeyAllabout 11 years ago
Great article

I enjoyed reading this and maybe I learned a thing or two in the process. The ending was the best part, I definitely wouldn't have said that.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
GEEEEE - GOOD JOB

Congrats on a well written piece. I appreciated the fact that (unlike the authors usually found on the internet) you got your points across with ZERO errors in grammar, punctuation or spelling. Good on ya!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous