All Comments on 'It Wasn't My Fault Ch. 02'

by MattblackUK

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments
adgeonadgeonabout 11 years ago
:D

That was fun, I really enjoyed it. Thanks!

Sid0604Sid0604about 11 years ago
A Fitting End

A just and fitting end of a cheating spouse and her lover.

Thank-you.

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 11 years ago
ONE WORD

MORE!!! c'mon, add a little more to this story. Show Ken's new love life as he begins dating again, and Fanny's deteriorating lifestyle saddled with a felonious, two-faced bitch like Karen. Don't get me wrong I luv the BTB stories, but we need a little after-burn and smoldering ashes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Now, this was good!

Yep, followup needed.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 11 years ago
Finally, two women with balls.

Poor cuckold Ken was lucky to have a sister with a set and they got a bull lesbian judge with scruples.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'd rather say...

... It still wasn't his fault, so his sister kicked some ass.

RpierzRpierzabout 11 years ago
Decent...

But I think unnecessary. The first one was strong on it's own. Not sure I like the complete change in the characters, all of them were human in the first & it felt as if this type of situation COULD actually happen in the real world. This one just didn't.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
good story

I liked the story but it is incomplete at best. What happens to the cheater soon to be ex-wife and ex-boss. What about Ken? Does Ken find adjustment to his failed marriage and find love? There are many issues surrounding this crumbled marriage that are not answered.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 11 years ago
Great Ending

Kinda worried about Ken after Chapter 1 but he perseviered and toon Karen and Myfanwy Down.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Great Finish

I liked that the cheaters lost big time in the end. The funny part to me, however, is that it wasn't the husband that got his balls back, it was his sister the attorney. A good read and quite amusing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... The first chapter a feel of the real world and the second the feel of "Narnia", that said I gave it the high rating due to my inner "Burn the Bitch". Yup, I have an inner BTB even though I live in the real world where the "Bitches" rule and the matches are wet. Panther Fan.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
YES, THATS WHAT SISTERS DO

protect, nourish and hold the family dear, TK U MLJ LV NV

PrideInsightPrideInsightalmost 11 years ago
WONDERFULLY ENDED....

.........each character played a natural and expected role in the game of survival and hats off to you for reminding us unlike most writers on here that actual objective judges and justice can be found in these stories...5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a great save

I called this yarn a one star suck earlier, when I gave my opinion on Part 1.

you turned it into a 5 star win

good work :)

Alberta  AlAlberta Alalmost 11 years ago
Flight of fantasy

Very little of the story was anywhere near reality.

Your writing is still good but the trip into fantasy ruined the story for me.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Reality versus Fantasy

It's just a story. Chapter 1, plausible reality. Chapter two, pure fantasy storytelling. Decent read and a really good save. Is chapter 3 going to be about the divorce trial? With his new found wealth I'm sure Fanny (MyFanwy?? WTF??) is going to try really hard to overturn the pre-nup. Hope she has to pay him alimony. (Story telling, right?) Just like a cheating slut, keep the husband happy and satisfied right up to the bitter end. Now that is reality to many ex-husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
First chapter reality yeah right.

If the first story is socalled reality then Ken should'nt been a wimp. He should took off his stuff and fuck the living shit out of both his wife and his boss. Make it a very hot threesome.

texcavemantexcavemanover 10 years ago
why would she use white out???

Or any other material that would be detected.

Karen owned the company and could easily get a computer copy of the report and make computer corrections as wanted.

I am no lawyer but I have to wonder if the judge had the authority to transfer ownership of the company??

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 TO WHOM DO WE DELEGATE THE BLAME

and how do we recall what once was, TK U MLJ LV NV

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Don't get mad.

Get it all. Perfectly executed.

5 Big Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Total BS.

What a fair tale.the author got all his facts wrong. Plus his wife at the age of 40 ,he was going to tell her to go off the pill.at40....lots of luck making that work. A judge cannot transfer ownership of a business like that. his story is full of holes.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
transfer ?

The way the judge did the transfer is incorrect, but a judgement is a legal debt and as there were also possible criminal acts committed the company could be seized and sold.

This would be much a longer process though.

So a writer not familiar with US legal procedure?

Reference to state in Ch. 01 and FBI in Ch. 02, he is from the UK.

As to the clumsiness of the forgeries look at the arrogance of Karen and draw your conclusions on her feelings of superiority and her contempt for others.

Which leads to the question of why Myfanwy would be attracted to her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
For a revenge story to be good,

it has to at least be rooted in reality. This was pure ridiculous fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Did any of you legal critics read the 1st paragraph?

The author told you upfront that "his" courts did not function in accordance with our reality. Remember folks, there's a reason why they call this FICTION! I suppose The author should be flattered that his story worked its way into your minds enough that you thought it should be based in "reality." I enjoyed it...5 stars!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHEN YOU CLIMB A MOUNTAIN FROM THE MUCK PILE

one would hope for some kind of relief. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To a previous commenter...

Yeah, it's just a story. However, you commented that the way the judge transferred the business was improper.

That's not exactly so.

In a court of equity, literally anything can happen. For example, let's say a large boat sinks a small boat, and in court, it can be proved the small boat was equal in value to the large one. If the defendant doesn't have the cash to cover it in full, the court can make restitution by awarding clear title of the larger boat to the plaintiff. In bankruptcy hearings, any or all assets can be transferred in toto to the creditor. So in this hypothetical, the company being worth more as a whole that in liquidation, a judge could easily transfer all the holdings and capital (including existing debt if Ken were to agree) in order to settle the judgement and it'd be legal, binding, and follow existing precedent.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
PERSONS WITH NO JOB, NO COMPANY AND FACING PRISON

and needing legal representation are in a world of deep-doggy-do-do. TK U MLJ LV NV.....as comedian will say the Gooney-Goo-Goo hits the bricks. mlj

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Liked It, But...

While I was happy to see the cheaters get their just deserts, the change in his wife from the loving, but no longer "in love" wife in chapter 1 to the vengeful shrew here seems extreme, with no explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Here. in America

It probably be different the wife would tell the husband about his lesbian boss hitting on her from the get go . Then he could setup a ffm bondage ambush on his boss and fuck her brains out with the help of his wife for a year and an half like in privacy he's the master and them his sex slaves. At work he's the employee and she's the boss now that be a better storytelling than part 1 and 2.

auhunter04auhunter04over 8 years ago
Tell me

How can his walking away from this mess be construed as being a wimp? As several have suggested he should have fucked them both which would constitute rape. Some of you dumb shits need to have your head cleared with a toilet plunger

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 8 years ago
Judy Striinger, Esq.

The defense counsel is the only new character who deserves some kind of sympathy. I don't think she knew how vicious and unethical Karen was, and she tripped over herself apologizing to the judge, and she showed some backbone standing up to Karen. Maybe she will get a job elsewhere and Dee will write her a reference of some kind that isn't too harsh.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
A Cloaked Case!

The whole "No Fault" divorce law is bullshit in that it does not allow for a fair settlement based on the facts. Wimpy's sister was able to cloak an alienation of affection in an unlawful termination case and exact some measure of revenge for her brother. (The judge just turning the company over to Ken was crapola though!)

Karen turned out to be a coldly calculating,dishonest bitch who knew what she was doing as she systematically stole the wife away.And the wife stated that she knew she should have not let it continue as Karen pushed it,so she was an unfaithful,cheating sack of shit too. Married for 15 years and then all of a sudden discovering that she was a lezzie?More crappola!

While the whole trial was full of more holes than aged swiss cheese,it allowed for justice to be served!

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
ONCE AGAIN BIG SIS COMES THRU

and this time she didn't need to pinch. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bosses fucking employees wives is real

When I was first married, the business I had originally went to work for, folded after the federal gov made cuts. I had to find another job and the best one wasn't far from home and paid very well. However, the owner was a well known man-whore and had fucked more than one of his employees wives. I didn't believe it, besides, my wife was only 22, I was 23 and my boss was in his 60's.

My wife didnt' say anything when my boss began stopping by my house for 'coffee' not long after I left for work in the mornings. It wasn't until a neighbor asked why Denny was stopping by my house three or four times each week, that I realized something was fishy. My young wife being attracted to that old fuck? No way. And I blew it off knowing my wife, until one day we broke down. My job was running heavy equipment.

I heard them fucking when I walked in the front door. Denny's truck was parked out front and probably had been for a few hours. Walking to the bedroom down a carpeted hall, I didn't make any noise at all. Peeking in, I saw that old fuck between my young wife's legs, pounding like it was the last time he would ever fuck. He was a cocky little bastard but he knew when I racked the action on my shotgun, he was fucked. My wife screamed, Denny rolled off her and shouted at me not to shoot him. I have to admit I wanted to pull that trigger so bad, my finger tightened. Instead, I told him to get his clothes on and to take my wife and leave.

Fuck, that statement was like a nuclear bomb. My wife screamed NO, but I assured her we were history and if she wasn't careful, her and Denny were about to be history. Denny was on his fourth wife and wouldn't be happy about another affair, but I told him I was going to follow them to his house and he'd sure as fuck better take her inside, or he wasnt' going to live long enough to explain.

My wife and Denny left my house almost at gunpoint. Denny knew I was leaning toward killing him, he could see it in my eyes. My wife was distraught, screaming and crying, swearing it would never happen again. I didn't speak to her other than to say she was no longer welcome at my house. I also explained divorce papers were going to be delivered to Denny's house and she had better be there to accept them. I made it plain to Denny he was a whisker from being in the ground and he'd better have her at his house, after all, she was his, not mine anymore.

I quit, obviously, and found another job. My wife was not there to accept the papers. Denny was living alone, his wife left him when he showed up at home with my wife. My soon to be ex had moved home her folks and that was the second stop the sherrif made, delivering them. Denny? Oh, he's dead now, died a few months after this whole thing. Except I didn't have a chance to shoot the fuck, I fully intended to, instead, he 'ran off the roa'd and died drunk.

My divorce went through and she didn't fight anything. Basically, we went our own ways. She couldn't forget though and I'm not going to say she stalks me, but pretty close. Often I look out the front door and will see her parked across the street watching. It's been ten years now and she still does the same thing, but now that I'm remarried with three kids, she doesn't try and talk to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
How older than his sister

Well if homosexuality is ok then maybe Ken and Dee should get together. He has a new business, needs a new lawyer and she is a lawyer and not only that they already love each other sooooooooo. They always say incest is best and they can keep in the family.

PennMusicPennMusicalmost 8 years ago
Anonymous (2/8/16)...

Your comments could make a good story to post on here. Why not take a shot at writing this up?

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 8 years agoAuthor
I agree with PennMusic

That is a powerful story. Telling it might help others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You need some help with your US knowledge

For one, the FBI wouldn't be involved. And the crime is Perjury, and it's prosecution is dependent on the court's jurisidiction (federal or state). It's also a severe crime, and her lawyer knowing about it, and admitting to knowing about it, would get her disbarred (unable to practice ever again) and jailed as well.

And in most states, breaking an employment contract means almost nothing. It's a bit different if you're a private contractor, but as an employee, almost every state treats employees as hired 'at will', which really means you can fire them for no reason at all, which is exactly the reason Karen would give. None. The only time it would be required to give a reason is if he was suing over wrongful termination due to some protected class status, like race, sex, age, etc. And given that he's a white heterosexual male, he hasn't go that right in any state in the US. So yes, he can be fired so the boss can fuck his wife, and he really can't do much about it, either.

Honestly, after reading a few of your stories, your characters are glaringly bad, and you don't seem to ever improve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The prior comment is insipid

The FBI would certainly be involved in an investigation (at the least) if there are any federal (US government contracts with the company) or if the company is involved in interstate commerce. The person who wrote that needs to understand that stories are written for entertainment value and are not meant to conform to a legal treatise. However, and more importantly, the writer of the prior comment, needs to know what the heck they are talking about, instead of making themself look like an idiot.

RePhilRePhilabout 7 years ago
Boomerang Story

It keeps coming back as good as the first time. Thx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Setting Aside The Glaring Grammatical Errors

This was an interesting read I think it should be written into our divorce laws that the culprit responsible for breaking up a marriage, be they male or female, friend or stranger, neighbor or relative, be forced to surrender all assets, including homes, businesses, vehicles, boats, country club memberships, etc. to the cheated spouse

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Are you reading this story

First off it's a story, why do some of you try to make this real? The wife was a gold digging bitch and her meal ticket is a moron. Why because the writer made them that way. Wake up it's fiction, grammar nazis or nazi take a break or whatever you do. The story is fine the way it's written. If you think you could do something different write your own story and submit it if not shut the FUCK UP!

VapspegeoVapspegeoabout 7 years ago
Read the first paragraph

If you are having problems with the story retread the first little paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Okay!

I REREAD the opening and yes there is a disclaimer but, how dumb do you make supposed educated people (a lawyer, a company owner)? That disclaimer almost makes the real legal system seem a figment of someone's imagination!

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 6 years ago
You're right

Imagine that, a writer of a fictional story using his imagination to write the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

OK, so it's a work of fiction, but there are STILL too many holes in the story!

networkgurunetworkguruover 6 years ago
People hate to use their imagination

Can't you people use your imagination to decide for yourself what happens to Ken and his ex-wife and boss? Does it really need to be spelled out for you?

As for the story itself, It's no more believable than any other cheating wife story but still entertaining for me.

I had a hard time accepting the first part would be it but thankfully you came with the second part and what better way to get revenge on someone than to hit them in the wallet. That one always hurts the most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Damnit, this one was a good ending to the first train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I can't even finish this bullshit.

What an unbelievable pile of crap.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 6 years ago
Hard for some to accept fiction

The 1st one bothered me but the 2nd was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent work Author!

You had me believing that Karen was just as condescending as a male lover would have been under these circumstances. She was just as arrogant was any lothario male would have been. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I know you don't get paid for this but....

Show a little respect for your own work and take the time to reread the story. The grammar is terrible. Also I don't think a judge can take a person's business off of them. She can award a judgement amount that's it. As with most writers of this genre they have no idea how to write for a woman. I find it really hard to believe that Fanny would suddenly turn around and become a bitch to her husband. Karen's snide remark about Ken after they woke up was met with anger from Fanny, then you turn around and a bitch emerges instantly thereafter.. like I say can't do the women. Also not much could have been going on in the romance and communication dept. between Fanny and Ken, if the affair had been going on for 1.5 years and he had no clue....c'mon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dude...

Office has spellcheck, grammar check, and everything else you need to write a decent story. I couldn’t really get into it due to all the errors it had. There were times when you had mrs. when it should have been mr. I suggest an editor is needed. Great story premise, but bad follow up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yup

screw the mindless nit pickers, i enjoyed it

IaOldTimerIaOldTimerover 6 years ago
Unrealistic

But an entertaining read none the less, which is why I read this "stuff".

GymShortsGymShortsover 6 years ago
Another girly man

Good thing the wimp has a strong SISTER! no men need apply. The Judge, Karen, Dee, Myfanwi, Judy and girly man Kendra. What a hen party and cat fight.

leetamezleetamezabout 6 years ago
Great

Thank you for this chapter it was a great ending

to the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wtf

There’s too much fucking wrong to even start. 1 star, wish I could do negative stars to counter the fucking snowflakes that jizz themselves over someone writing substandard bullshit.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Well

that was great fun. Good fantasy. Thank you.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
fantastic

i lkoved it thanks for giving cheaters consequences for their actions

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 5 years ago

That was so much better than the part 1!! He's still a limp-wristed schmuck, but his sister did what family and real friends would do. The ending fixed the horrible first part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I got whiplash

I am an attorney and I found less problem with the courtroom scene that the switching on and off of emotions throughout both parts. Wife goes from hiding the affair, to asking him to sleep somewhere else. Husband goes from despondent one moment, then is slapped and becomes a cold hearted BTBer. I love a BTB as well as the next guy, but it needs to make some sense, even if it is erotica. Also, Karen goes from caring about her employee, to being a evil bitch without any reasoning. It was too much. The premise was good, but you could not do this story line in 3 pages.

As for the courtroom, the judge would have thrown both Karen and her attorney in jail for contempt, and reporting her to the State Bar, would have been the first thing out of the mouth of the Judge anc Dee. Keep working on your writing. Great idea, but little folllow through. I tried to log in to leave this comment, but it would not accept the security code. So, I sign off, KidCreole.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I like the sister!

She might have the only pair of balls in the family, but I like her! He could learn a lot from her. She may also be the only consistent character in the two stories who doesn't seem to change personalities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
unbelievable nonsense

Yes your note before the story said it wouldn't follow accurately real court process. BUT it's just total childish nonsense, you could have tried to make half realistic surely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: unbelievable nonsense

you know what is "unbelievable nonsense", it's your comment fuck face! Write your own story but that would require thought, which means a brain. And apparently you don't have one fucking moron.

OaksfineOaksfineabout 5 years ago
Great story

Great story love how the sister comes in to save the day. Hell hath no fury like wrath of a angry sister

SkubabillSkubabillover 4 years ago
Re: unbelievable nonsense

I've never been able to read and understand Ulysses by James Joyce. To my mind it is unbelievable nonsense. At the same time any 20th century literature MBA will list it as one of the top five novels of the era. I am unable to understand all of the symbolism and structure of the story. That is my problem not Joyce's. If you think about it most of the truly great novels are unbelievable nonsense. Don Quixote, The Iliad, Tom Sawyer, Moby Dick, Catcher in the Rye, Catch 22, and To Kill a Mockingbird are all pretty unbelievable in reality, but we still love them. Anyone who thinks "unbelievable nonsense" is grounds for trashing a story probably should be wasting their time reading more technical manuals or soup can labels. This story was great btw.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 4 years ago
Interesting story poor grammar

Several places you use the word “off” as in “getting the business off Karen...” is about as poor grammar as is possible. This isn’t a case of British vs. American expressions it’s just bad grammar. The correct word, of course, is “from”.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your critique of my use of one word, Buckeyebob

I am looking forward to reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As many readers reported

It is a terrible story because, mostly, of completely unrealistic situations and actions. Some reviewers who apparently know nothing about writing argue that labeling it "fiction" allows the author to put anything down. Not so! Factual writing and fiction both require a story to be believable in terms of expected facts and behavior. To not follow that requirement is a sign of terrible writing. "Fiction" doesn't mean that the author can put just any old thing down and expect the reader to accept it. Literotica should not be a site without writing standards. (Yes, I am a published writer, but no, I do not write for Literotica--I just search it for the rare good works.)

andyinozandyinozover 4 years ago
Thanks Mattblack...

....I'm working my way through your stories from A to Z and, on the whole, enjoying them. This one was a little weird with 'Judge Judy' turning the company over to Ken, but it was a nice bit of BTB !!

Thanks for your effort and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved This Story

My buddy Randy also caught his wife with another women .. Like he said he could fight a man but not a women .. About 10 years later she wanted him back .. He Declined her offer .. I was there when she asked him to take her back .. Fake tears and all

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years agoAuthor
Bob, Yes, I know the rules of grammar

I also break the hell out of them when I feel like it. And that's how I role. Including using "and" to start a sentence and I have never gotten over using gotten, either.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Great

Matt's best actual burn the botched ever.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Chapter two

5*s. Would have liked to see wife suffer more. Especially since she turned into a spiteful bitch. lol

trandall9991trandall9991over 4 years ago
Part 3

where we get the new relationship.

KoxokKoxokabout 4 years ago

Yes, it was a little out there. Yes, it was a good read.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
While a good revenge story for a cheating spouse...

...it's an excellent story about a spoiled little rich girl who inherited more that she was too immature to manage. That was fun!

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
A good burn the slut story

Damn good story

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
Fiction

While this story strains credibility in the real world, it only exists in the author's world. I accept that and enjoyed it. Please! Keep 'em comin'.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Poor Karen

She became somebody's bitch in jail

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MyFanWy

I kind of wish you had made Fanny realize how evil her girlfriend was during the hearing, and coming to regret her - now irreversible - treatment of her husband and the divorce. Make her feel the pain a bit.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 3 years ago

Once upon a time there was a television show called Fantasy Island. This court case belongs on that island. Totally absurd

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963over 3 years ago

Judy Stringer esq developed a backbone?? Esq = Esquire which is a title like Mr for a MAN.

Thought the story would have a good twist being as the love interest was all female, but somehow it just didn't cut it.

Sorry 2** only.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

I enjoyed this. Total fantasy but in your world they got what they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absurd crap

Yes, totally absurd, especially in court.

Crap

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

That's what I call turning the tables on two cheating, lying whores. Judge Judy is right on again. Great story.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Surprised

I am surprised the judge could just take Karen's company of her just like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Average

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

its funny how commenters call verdict crap when they have never stepped in a court room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quite the fairy tale, but unlike some of these nitwits, I liked it with a FIVE...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting fantasy.

So many typos I decided against rating it, as it would be a 1 or 2 for presentation and a 4 or 5 for your imagination.

Craig

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Hilarious, a great story, made me chuckle.

Well worth 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the back bone is on the female side of that family. should not have been a slap but an upper cut. But then he may have just slunk away whining'why me why me'.. Sorry MB.uk bad story. On the other hand good effort to save the story by introducing his sister. Bet her husband is a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Utter rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful! Justice!

Ed

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

justifiable ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well... lucky Ken... another woman had to save his azz... too bad he will never grow a pair.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattblackUK@MattblackUK
1466 Followers
Writer for over 30 years. Hack journalist, decided to try writing for Literotica, too. And still having fun here 10+ years later

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES