All Comments on 'My Journey Continues'

by corkscrewjohnny

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Loved it! Very hot story - can't wait for more!

gomaco9gomaco9about 11 years ago

Good story. Looking for more from you and the brothers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
huge big black

that is really yummy , from virgin to total ass slut ,every man need to live this : " , back and forth he went. Dragging that huge cock across my prostate with each movement " when you get to taste this special deep massage you can t live without getting this on a regular base , and massaging your prostate is good for your health why not getting it done the full proper way with a HUGE HARD COCK and black is beautiful , ass licking is wonderfull to , be king and share giving and receiving

this is great i was - still his - so turn on by this story i already came twice , thank you and carry on lucky bastard

james_38671james_38671about 11 years ago
great

very life like and true sounding , it is hot to be taken by a big black cock

i can remeber my first almost just like this story and it gets better each time

can not wait to real more about him and his black fr

PATRICK696PATRICK696about 11 years ago
HOT

, ,I WOOD Like to try one too someday!

Cherieamour69Cherieamour69about 11 years ago
Amazing

Wow. Beautiful. I long to experience this. Some of the other comments are from guys who have obviously experienced the joy of man to man sex. I envy you all. I am a crossdresser that is deeply feminine at heart. I realise that most guys in this gay section probably like their guys a bit more masculine than I am but I feel privileged to be here and to read the beautiful descriptions of how it feels to be taken by a man. So all you hot gay guys, I hope you don't mind me sitting here in my little dress and lingerie and reading these yummy stories and developing an insight into your yummy world :-) do any of you like guys dressed as girls ?

Cherie.

barron409barron409about 11 years ago
5*

yes very hot , such a turn on, luv to betaken by a dominate black cock

i want more of this , made me cum for sure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why are so many fucking yanks

unable to tell the difference between dominate (verb) and dominant (noun)?

buzzie1969buzzie1969about 11 years ago
hot

hot story, love black on white sex

A suggestion: it would be easier to read with quotation marks when people are talking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very hot...

this story has my little dick dripping and my boy pussy quite wet. being taken by a stud black man is wonderful. my guy has taken me from a masculine guy meeting him at a party to a panty lipstick wearing femme bitch that will do anything he says. recentl he introduced his little brother to our fun and his 8' thick curved cock has totally turned me out. i love it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it

This is my dream to be taken and used by a strong black man

monolith414monolith414about 11 years ago
Very Hot

I would love being used by a black man like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wanted

I want to submit to a bbc to.I want to suck it,wank it,be photographed with it.If the owners fit I'll get on my hands and knees doggystyle,be his pet,open my ass and let him take my cherry.Don't cum in my bum,spin me around force that black meat into my throat making me swallow as he cums.Tell me I'm a good boi then leave.

michelle6969michelle6969almost 11 years ago
Minibang

my first fucking by a black cock was closely followed by two more. I was taking a midnight drive up on the moors above Teesside dressed in stockings, suspender belt, heels and a longline bra all in black. I don't wear knickers. I stopped at a carpark with a view over the many lights of the Wilton Chemical plant a few miles away. I was wandering about enjoying the cool night air on my flesh and around my small dickette and large ballsack when an oldish BMW swept into the area catching me in the headlights and too far from my mini-car to dash to it, particularly in heels. I stood there as the lights went out and three guys got out and walked towards me, one fondling his cock and the other two getting theirs out, between the dazzle of the lights and the surprise, I didn't notice they were all black. During what followed no words were spoken, just panting (mainly mine) and moaning (all mine) and the odd grunt from them. They pulled me, firmly but not roughly to my mini and forced me to stand, legs wide, around the rear offside corner, bending forwards with the rake of the car. Obviously I was going to get fucked. At that time I had only been fucked by three guys all separately, but had at least cleaned and lubricated my hole before going out. My hands went to my cheeks and pulled them apart as the first cock nudged my hole open and was rammed hard in then fucked fully home. I thought that the three of them might last five minutes each like my previous screwers, but no, they each rode me for a while, then pulled out before cumming for the next one to continue reaming me out. This went on and on for at least and hour before the first one emptied his balls into me, the cumm helped as lubrication and the other two continued for ten or so minutes more both cumming in me over a short time. Pics were taken (thankfully no faces) and names and numbers swapped. They and their mates had me time and time again over several years, I was there Black Cock Slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it...

I love being girly for a MAN (especially a hott BLACK MAN). Being totally feminine makes me feel so sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love Black Cock

I was drooling with lust as I read this because this is exactly what I want and need:

1. To be totally dominated by another man sexually, and

2. To be a white bitch/whore to a dominant black man

Your story reflects my deepest sexual desires and I wish it could happen to me!

Will you write more along these lines?

D Pussyman (-;

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lucky Bitch

Wish I had a big black man to please, every day and night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Love the story please continue

GaySeniorGaySeniorover 5 years ago
Love Black Cock

I enjoyed your story. I've had a few black cocks; but, in a perfect world I would have had a Black Master to serve and service as he desired. Pleasing him and all his friends would be my pleasure. I'd gladly go down on black cock in private, in public, on video, for photos and in front of anyone they wanted to watch (men / women).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
hot story dude

love your story dude, I picture your virgin ass being spread wide, would have love to be there and suck his balls while he fucked you.'

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies7 months ago

Very Hot story! I would be very nervous if a friend of mine told someone else about me, and that person wanted to meet me! 😲 The interracial, bigger/smaller situation is such a turn on to read about! Derek is very sure of himself and controlling, which is hot to read about too. I got off reading this story while thinking about the possibility of being in a similar situation!

You wrote, "He kept on saying how much he was enjoying my pussy and that he wanted to make this a regular thing." Having some big guy like Derek fucking me, like how you wrote it, I'd be so weak and want it more too!

Another thing you wrote would scare me, yet arouse me... "It was then he said next time I'm bringing my brother and you can take care of both of us. He likes girls like you baby but you're going to need to buy some sexy panties to wear for us. We both like sissies in panties he chuckled."

Definitely, this is a Five star story! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous