All Comments on 'Ladies of the Club Ch. 02'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The score is tied and going into overtime. . .

There is cheating and then there is cheating. In this clever story a cheated upon husband cheats on his wife only to be told by the women he cheats with, he is a lousy lay.

Find out if the score is now even and what is going to happen two this husband wife duo. Do two cheating spouses make everything a OK?

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 11 years ago
More Sophistry

I find Lynn's writing continues to be above par for LW however she still amuses me with her apparent hate for husbands and her defense of slut wives. Here we have two cheaters now. This telegraphs the reconciliation that would need to occur if our cuck husband were to find out what a whore his wife is. Such a stupid defense but at least it is somewhat original in its contrived state, Again *** and a laugh at this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting

As all ways this auther comes up with a 5 star vote from me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very good story

LYNN: you still the best story writer, waiting for the next story thanks again gory

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ladies of the Club

I enjoyed your 2nd part of this story.! Please keep writing your stories

Sid0604Sid0604about 11 years ago
A Good Story

Hi Lynn

I'm really enjoying your story. I'll be waiting for the next Chapter.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good Story

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander......

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
So much porn to read..so little time.

I'll favorite this so i can read it later. mandatory 5* for Lynn.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 11 years ago
A Start

The ending to the John and Diane story always was difficult. Then Diane got together with Fred which was a step up from Bob (well more than a step), but while a loving John she was still a cheating whore. So, I still wasn't sure whether to love or hate her. Now you bring on the kicker, you actually have Fred helping John with his problem. You have a devious and strange mind!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This whole story is ridiculous because...

Who the fuck gets married these days without knowing if they're good in bed together? Marriage should be outlawed from such stupid people instead of gays.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please continue this story

Different that most of the cuckold themes. Play this out with the councilors , I would like to see whether love or lust wins out. What has John been hiding that he cant tell Diane?

disturbedhrtdisturbedhrtabout 11 years ago
good work

a good follow up keep up the good work hope to read more

ricksouzaricksouzaabout 11 years ago
You Are A Genius

This story (both parts) makes me think you must have been (or ARE) a sex therapist. You show real insight into both male and female sexuality, and you are able to make a good story out of it. A work of genius.

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
Funny

It's a funny story. The moral and ethical codes of the players are absurd. But, it does, in total, result in a strangely sweet story. Twisted, but sweet. It's this kind of creativity that makes reading many of LynnGKS's stories worthwhile.

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 11 years ago
Running and running...

This series could go on for ever...and why not? It's a merry tale, some humour, and quite erotic...thank you!

SirDuctionSirDuctionabout 11 years ago
THANKS LYNN

First class writing yet again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Much better

I got a little bored with chapter one, was thinking of by passing ch 2. Now I'm glad I did. Did not get my panties wet but, Much better. Looking forward to 3 and 4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous