All Comments on 'Tension Release'

by Downforeverything

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I purchased a 1 hour massage for my wife.She always wanted a massage and now as we were in our mid 50s,still playing sport,she now had niggling muscle aches and was prepared to give it a go.She said why didnt i come along as well.I took her there,greeted by an an older well presented women.My wife said do you have a male masseur for my husband.The woman said yes,my wife said o.k.We were shown to separate rooms.I was told to undress,put a towel over me and lay face down.I didnt look at the guy who came in,who started on my back,then shoulders,then legs.He asked if it was o.k,it felt great,on and around my buttocks,my balls brushed occasionally, my cock semi hard.Roll over now,i did,he asked if that was my wife in the other room,i said yes,her first time.Want to see how shes going,i looked at him,t.v. in the corner,o.k.My wife was on her back,her breasts being massaged, clearly her nipples were hard.Then the older woman moved to her legs,at this time my shoulders and head was being massaged.I watched as the womans hands at first brushed my wifes pussy,my wife seemed relaxed and then the older womans hand stayed at her pussy,slowly moving,my wife moving her legs right up,the womans fingers visible,2 in her pussy,1 massaging her clit.He moved to my legs,my cock standing up as the womans fingers moved faster in and out of my wife ,an oily hand now slowly stroking my cock as my wifes back arched as she orgasmed,faster around my cock as my cumm roped high into the air,onto my chest,then slower as i was totally spent.I met my wife in the foyer.We booked again for another massage in a fortnights time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Fucking hot story and now makes me want to get a massage.

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsabout 11 years ago
LOVE IT!

Wow I'd love to have this happen with my wife and i. Hot story! Please write more

MissIntrigueMissIntrigueover 10 years ago
Hot story!

Mr Anonymous from 3/12/13..that was a pretty hot comment you added there to this really hot story!!

Recommended on a thread by Mr. Briggs! I'm glad I came to check it out...!

drifter1962drifter1962over 10 years ago
OMG I love it

Where is that parlor? I want to go there!!!

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Boyfriend will be a good bottom boy

Girlfriend is all for her boyfriend bottom boy gets more. Bet she demands that the stud top breeds her boys pussy next time. Maybe set her boy up with three or four top studs. Hell she can have a couple herself after her boy sucks them all hard. I recommend she put him in chastity and make him wear panties. Now that she knows what he likes, he does not need his cock for anything and nor does she. Now that she knows he loves to swallow, he will be her cum slut. Wish their where more chapters about this couple.

thongpantythongpantyover 9 years ago

Cant wait to find out what happens on the cruise.

pamcdpamcdabout 7 years ago
very hot

I had a similar experience when I was given a gift card to get a massage

I was laying on the table and he came in and when he saw I am smooth all over he told me if there was any limits. When I said no he said good. I sucked his cock til he was hard he massaged my prostate with his cock till I had an anal cummm for a very long time. I am so horny now as I write.

Notime4thinkingNotime4thinkingalmost 7 years ago
A little rushed?

I really liked the set-up here. Plausible "emergency" situation leading to a potentially sexy interaction. I'm just thinking this went from "guy who's never sucked a dick before and is in excruciating pain" to "some random stranger rubbed my asshole and I really liked it" without a whole lot of transition between the two. A little more build up could have been had by going into more detail about how the masseuse's hands touched him, caused him to relax, started to feel really good. More dialogue zeroing in on the pain, what might have caused it, and taking about vacation etc could have brought the girlfriend in a bit more too.

Still, for all of that, it's a darned hot little story.

FestofishFestofishover 5 years ago
Short and sweet!

Hot hot hot!

Rinault1969Rinault1969over 5 years ago
Great scene

God, I loved it...I could totally envision myself being him...now if only the wife would enjoy it like his gf did 😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
fuck

i came sooooo haaardddd thank you the best story mmmmm im stil horny... typing w one hand only .. blissfull orgaasmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"She had booked a male masseuse for me as she wasn't keen on having another woman's hands all over my lower half."

No, she didn't.

There is no such thing as a "male masseuse".

A masseur is male.

A masseuse is female.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

No shaming, no stupid denigrating, just the comment, "that's hot". The way something like this should be.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

bet the cruse has a few adventures for them, and on the drive back home they will of course have to stop again. maybe a couples massage side by side while they both get fucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous