All Comments on 'Teaching Step Daughter About Sex'

by oldr_betr

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
iakatziakatzabout 11 years ago
I liked it...

kind of short but it's a good read. Would be fun to see an expanded version of the story with more adventures between the family members.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
REALY????

the first time your step daughter sees or learns about sex,,,, you are in women's underwear and you spank her mom,,,,, not sure what was real and what was fiction,,,,, but there is a very good chance this girl will be in counseling for a long time!! i am a very kinky, dirty, sexually liberated mature MWM that loves more types of sex and adult fun than i can describe ,,,,,,, but this story did nothing for me. sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Now the scenario should switch to swapping. Would make for a hot tale of cross dressing and lots of cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Should be listed under fetishes.

When I got to this lipstick-wearing loser's appearance in women's panties, I had to vomit. This is a lesson in the joy of sex? Stop kidding me.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 7 years ago
Teaching Step Daughter

It was really pretty humorous.

Liked how it ended.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 6 years ago
Good story,but....

Should have let the stepdad fuck her. Just my opinion.

mezmerizedmezmerizedover 5 years ago
since nothing happened...

between dad & step-daughter, that was more of a voyeur story. Since did was wearing all the clothes, he really didn't need to be wearing all the make-up, and his wife calling him a panty-loving sissy, is a bit much. Clearly Mom is the Dom in the relationship, even though she likes to be spanked, but it's still too much, in front of the daughter, 100% on the first time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous