All Comments on 'Archaeology Research Yields Ch. 01'

by weswayland

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great!

Looking forward to more chapters......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Next Chapter

What happens next?

blue911blue911about 11 years ago
More....

I hope you write more Chapters.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Well done. I'd slow down the pace a bit now that you've established the characters and the basic story. Let's see him fine-tune his abilities, explore the book more fully, and really build his partner into a perfectly obedient sex toy.

hodunkhodunkabout 11 years ago
Great start!

Like the start and am waiting to see further development. hodunk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Keep at it really liked it

shaggusshaggusabout 11 years ago
interesting

shows potential for a good series, now that he knows it works i think it is time to develop skills and perfect his power, keeping it to himself until it is time to go out and change things for the better or even let him become a dark power threatening the well being - i would like to see him become a very intense power for good or bad. Well written and easy to read - keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Definitely hoping for more

Good story. I can definitely see the potential for a long series here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

good potential, keep it up

zena99zena99about 11 years ago
Great beginning

Very enjoyable. I liked that Katie got into it so quickly and even took some initiative. Since she knows her body is not perfect, I can see her eventually realizing that she needs to recruit some young hotties for him to make sure that he is serviced by only the best.

gemman1gemman1about 11 years ago
Good Start

I agree with the others. This is a good start, I would like to see him develop his powers and abilities. Maybe have a little angst about what he is doing and with whom. But you have it going in the right direction.

agarenagarenabout 11 years ago
so far so good

my only issue was with how this part ended...if he can implant thoughts, how did he make her cum so many times?

other than that little part, i loved the rest! and would DEF love to see a long series of this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
please more

Exalent start . It's short I love 5 page story's that go on for ever 20 plus chapters . Keep up the good work and ill be looking for more from u thx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
anonymous

I like where this story is heading... but I would have liked it more if the girl was like" wow I have never done anything like this before how exciting". Instead of just being like ohh I must suck his dick. but other than that I really liked the set up and the book of spells part:D and would love to see the consequences of such spells!!

C_frommnC_frommnabout 11 years ago
Hell Yeah!

Cant wait to see how things go when the whole crew is Around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous