All Comments on 'To Love the Submissive Wife'

by XXNoraJeanXX

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

So amazing. This story is everything I secretly fantasize with my wife. I love making her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
NOT a loving wife tale.

Wrong category.

Master4KinkySubsMaster4KinkySubsabout 11 years ago
Lactating Wife

That was hot and written very well. I hope we can read sequels to this story tellling us how you use your wife / slut in other ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great!!

This was a great story about marriage, I hate all that cuckold shit, this was great, keep it up!

bloodandsandbloodandsandover 10 years ago
good story

more of these stories should be in loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so hot

I'm pregnant right now and craving more of my husband's seed in my womb. I loved this story. I can relate!!

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

I've read only two of your stories and I'm hooked! You're an amazing writer, I'm looking forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Almost perfect

The frame of the story is perfect: loving, totally submissive wife ready for husband at all times, especially when mixed with body ownership through childbearing. Overuse of "slut," "whore," "cunt," etc is a turn off. And as a lactation professional, the milk scenes are distracting because they're too fantasy. That woman would be in stage III lactogenisis after two years post partum. 4-6 months PP is when breast adjust to infant demand and stop leaking. It's definitely possible for her to be lactating in the way you describe, but not with quite so much abundance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot, dirty, sexy, well-written

A previous comment criticized the overuse of "slut," "whore," "etc." as being a turnoff. I hope this story's author takes that as one person's preference and not as a universal truth, because I don't think I want to live in a world where sex stories skimp on such naughty words. My slutty mind loves this story!

XXNoraJeanXXXXNoraJeanXXover 8 years agoAuthor
They're just words

A word is what you make it. I personally get off on a strong man calling me his slut, but not everyone would or will. To each their own. For those of you that enjoyed... I am glad. And those that did not or do not I apologize for your wasted time and wish you better luck with the next story you try. :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

That was a delicious story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow wow

Definitely fun, scary,loving,hot,, live him.keeping her full of milk for him.beteeen babies

She's a true submissive to his want... live it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Hot, they don't need cow.

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999almost 6 years ago
My Goodness...A REAL woman-along with a man smart enough to appreciate her!

This story is DELIGHTFUL! The joys of (loving) dominance from a man, and genuine feminine submission from a woman. No "equality" here! Do women like Payson even EXIST any longer?

Jackson is incredibly lucky. He married a KEEPER! No hateful modern women and psychotic femiNAZIs here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sequel needed

Great story (though the language and terminology wasn't to my personal taste) great opportunities for more stories with these two. Like them waiting between babies and doing some dominant anal sex, or Jackson not telling Payton when he will impregnate her to keep her on edge. Or tell one from Payton's perspective and explore the dynamics of them never using protection (the power dynamics, the intimacy, the naturalness) and having so many kids with her happily submitting to be his property. More please!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Deleted

The lack of negative comments on this really sick story indicate another thin skinned deleting of truthful comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We really need more stories about this wonderful couple

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXXNoraJeanXX@XXNoraJeanXX
856 Followers
No one has any right to steal and publish any of my writing in sections or in entirety. Anyone I find doing so I will pursue legal action. Currently working on a second part to Captivating Sin. I write as a hobby. I have never had and will never have any incest relations. ...