All Comments on 'Our Trip to New Orleans'

by 2small4her

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Bossman86Bossman86about 11 years ago
Not sure?

I can do a threesome every now and then, but to give her up like that i just dont understand. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Racist shit

Also gay as hell. Should not be in the Interracial Love category. Maybe start an Interracial Hate or cuckold category for this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
fucking worthless

man is a wimp and the woman is a slut not a wife.

complete whore and has no respect for her husband hope she doesnt have children she is worthless

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Doesnt deserve a response.

Gay crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm not a racist or a moralist

... but I know shit when I read it. Pandering tripe witten by a man whose cock is a "respectable eight inches" - I think you should stay away from porn sites so you can get in touch with reality.

Story was written by a gay man who can't come to grips with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I enjoy reading storys that attract negative responses...

simply because readers project their values, judgements and prejudices upon a given story. I can't help but chuckle at their comments. The writer may have written the story for his personal satisfaction and not on a reader's personal ethics or preferences. On the other hand, the story may be true or 'mostly' true as in blending facts with fiction producing a story that might be described as 'faction'; neither fiction nor factual. Reminds me of Coyote that California prostitute organization some years ago; 'Call off your old tired ethics'. Provocative story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What the FUCK

Is this ever crap, its fuckin stinks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sex Gods

I am a white boy married to a beautiful Asian woman. It's not only white women who love big Black cocks. My sexy wife can not get enough. I love watching her with young muscular Black Bulls. I gladly suck their huge cocks i front of her and revel in the humiliation. I am fully aware that they are more of a man than I will ever be. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If some couples aren't into this type of sex it doesn't mean that a lot more are actively involved.

My wife discovered the joy of interracial sex accidentally when we vacationed in Jamaica ten years ago. Watching my formerly inhibited and inexperienced wife squirming in ecstasy as an oversized black dude pounds her stretched pussy and satisfies her in ways I will never be able to is extremely satisfying to both of us. If people don't understand that; it's their problem and they shouldn't read a story like this. Just because people don't condone this type of sexual activity doesn't mean that it doesn't occur more often than people imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Quite special.

Need more of this. Get crazy for Black men like Derell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Omg !!!

Shit!!!!....sick fucks like you, give white men a bad name.. seriously.

WTF....are you taking your meds? or are you taking meds that shouldn't ...

Can't believe how any guy would accept or be a part of this lifestyle....

Would never be with a woman who treated me like that.,,,

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Good story

This was another good story. I really enjoyed finding out that Janet was now a "married white slut for black cock." It is a real pity to find out Janet had had her tubes tied because I truly think Janet would haved seriously enjoyed being "black bred." My first wife liked to fuck other men but they were all white. I tried over and over to get her to fuck a Blackman but she refused. I personally think she was scared she would become addicted to blackcock. I would have loved to see her not only "blacked" but also black bred, watching her belly swell knowing she wanted to pregnant by a Blackman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ignore the ignorant critics.

These are enjoyable and passionate stories and many of us have ladies that have been with black men and loved it. Some of us guys have also. So those of you that don't like these kind of stories .... don't read them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ignore them

I say get the bitch all the black cock she and you can handle. I love watching them degrade a nice good looking white woman. The nastier they treat themthe hotter it is and it makes them want it more. Surprised one hasn't moved in and owned her. He could have his friends over and sell her white pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank God

This is just a bullshit fantasy. Any real man would realize a wife like that doesn't love him at all. Your protagonist should kill himself.

Janetand2small4herJanetand2small4herover 6 years ago
There is nothing more exciting!

Than a white wife who was an innocent young woman who when she married her husband and through no fault of her own she is introduced to big black dick and she takes control of her husband who becomes a submissive cuckold. This is what happened to my wife and me. Today, I am her cumslut and once a month Janet will throw me a mercy fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The author is the one that's racist

You're going gay for guys just because they are black. That's more racist than anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Understand

I understand how and why you ended up the way you did. If my first wife had let me have my way it would have happened to me. Five years younger than me she was a beautiful Korean woman with a fantastic body. It started with me wanting her to have sex with other men and tell me about it but she refused. I found out later she had but never told me. Then when I started worrying about losing her if she did I figured the best way was to make sure the men were black. She would NEVER leave me for a Blackman. It’s funny but her first boyfriend also tried to get her to fuck a black guy. She always refused, I think she thought they were beneath her. That made me want it more. Like you I am 7 inches and was a dive master in California and had sucked guys cocks three times but only for less then a minute each time. Actually it was when I was hitchhiking and needed a ride and told them I would if they would take me where I needed to go. But never a blackmans. Truthfully what I wanted was for a Blackman to manipulate my wife, breaking her down like yours was. Using my weakness against us. Being friends and get us high then fuck her with his fat dick. Breaking her down and turning her into his whore in front of me. Making her love first his blackdick then others. First turning then to show how he controls her have her feed me his dick, making me suck his bigger and better blackdick as she serves him. Abusing her anyway he wanted cumming on her face, making her kneel waiting with her mouth open to sallow as her calls her a whore or a cunt. Bringing another Blackman over making me suck a black strangers dick while he fucks my wife making her cum in front of others as they call us names. Your wife is a catch for them and I can see how they treat her excites you both. Taking and owning a white woman is as powerful as they can get. I would never think of submitting to another man except a dominant Blackman. I know that I would have stood be sick and disgusted as I watched and allowed a Blackman to ruin my Korean wife. I would have helped and loved seeing her addicted and ruined by huge blackcock. After we divorced over it I masturbated for years imagining a big thick Blackman on top of her pounding his cock in her as she begged him to stop as I watched. I had no choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is nothing more exciting than being with an intelligent, well-educated woman raised in a loving home knowing we will soon be going out to get her fucked by another horny man! Once the first stranger had her when she was 22 she was increasingly easy sexually and her naturally flirty nature had her fucking other men about four times a year for the next ten years.

We did meet a black man who hosted some mixed racial affairs where she played with a couple of the women and once I saw her spit-roasted by a couple of blacks in a back room.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous