All Comments on 'My Wife's Best Friend'

by Point79

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I really hope this is fiction.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
THIS WEB SPINNING

has tendency to become dangerous with time, TK U MLJ LV NV

ltrreaderltrreaderover 10 years ago
Wrong

Having made that mistake, I would have had a private talk with Toni and suggested the morning after pill rather than be chicken shit and have her stuck with a baby she was not ready for.

getthebookgetthebookover 10 years ago
I liked it...

but...you do realize the flaw to your story...babies always look like the father to show paternity. In Oct. when the baby looks like you or your other kids....don't you think it will be a problem?

I loved that you took her and your wife while they were out...like I said I like the story but I would have headed to the local drug store while they were sleeping grabbed the morning after pills then popped them into her coffee, juice or eggs...hell I would have gotten two doses in case the wife had grabbed the wrong cup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wait till December

and fuck Toni again for Christmas!!!

Point79Point79over 10 years agoAuthor
Don't worry

This is my first story so forgive any errors as i will improve on the next. The story is very much based on real life. Fiction, but based on a real event.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
@getthebook

What? Babies neither always look like the father nor is it "in order to show paternity". That claim doesn't even make sense. While he might should have told Toni, there's no reason for start squawking about paternity and abortions. That'd just ruin what is a nice and sweet story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous