All Comments on 'Fat Indian Crossdresser Slut Gangbang'

by bottomgay

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well...

You say what happened you are too ashamed to write about. Suggestion: don't bother. This is awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

If this is true and you want to write about it,please do so.There is no shame.Non consent or rape is their shame.I am a crossdresser,rather large, i too like mature men.My friend Dennis rang me,said come over for a drink.I dressed,he likes dresses, pantyhose so i turned up,we had a drink,he kept putting his hand under my dress.Soon i was on my knees,his cock in my mouth,his hands on my hosed bottom.I was so horny,he was hard,i turned around,presenting my pantyhosed bottom to him which he slowly entered and began fucking me right there on the lounge room floor.I heard a key enter the door and the door opened,his friend Graeme entered.He was home early and stared apologetically at us,sorry,our fault said Dennis as Graeme moved away,Dennis continued,his cock stroking my insides,i felt him swell and warm liquid filled me,so good,dont stop as Dennis began to shrink and pulled back.I turned stroking his deflating cock,he looked at me,what about Graeme,i looked at him. Graeme, got a moment,he came out,we need some help,my just fucked bottom on display.Dennis got up and walked out,Graeme said are you sure.I turned,pulling his trousers down,his hard cock stood out,bigger than Dennis,thicker too.I turned back, offering my hole,i felt the head,open me,slide in,pushing until i was full,he pulled back,then in,my cock hard,his cock so big,cumm shot from me,yes,yes,as my hole contracted around him,so hard,then the warmth in me as i took my second load of cumm for the night.He pulled back.Now i see them both,not together but i seem to spend more time with Graeme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I need to know :) I am CD Terri Cum Slut now

I to am A well where I come from I am a BBW Crossdressing Slut, I need to know what happened next. See the same thing happened to me. But with me it was not only 4 men see I was gang banged raped by 35 men yes 35 men. not some coming back for more a full 35 men gang banged me. I need to know what your men did to you next. I know with me I was dripping cum out of my sissy ass like I was pissing cum. And I was made to swallow so many cum loads my tummy was full and I was burping from swallowing so much cum. I need to know how what your men did to you?

CdTerriCdTerriabout 11 years ago
I Neet to know what happened

I must know the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

i would have fucked u in a better way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous