All Comments on 'Your Playtime'

by AManCalledX

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This could have been an awesome audio except for the weird music on the background. How can I concentrate with that shit in the background. I loved your voice it's just the music!

VoyeuristicMinxVoyeuristicMinxabout 11 years ago

Nice, except for music, too loud, and it was too cheesy porno-ish, so I guess I agree with the previous anonymous comment. Very nice voice, good instruction and tone, enjoyed it all. Not the music. Look forward to next submission.

jomanjojomanjoalmost 11 years ago
Your Playtime

A great story that was well orated, I didn't really notice the background music as the tale was much too enchanting for anything to be off-putting.

Keep up the good work,

Cheers, John

Romancegirl1963Romancegirl1963almost 11 years ago
Okay, but no music, please.

I agree with the other postings...the narrative was good, but you could have gone slower and been more forceful with your voice, but you need to lose the music. It took away from the whole experience. Thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
to the contrary...

To the contrary I enjoyed the rhythm of the background music as well as your voice! Please do another one :)

From a satisfied female

birddy820birddy820almost 11 years ago
70's porn

I very much enjoyed it! Kinda felt like 70's porn music, lol. All bowchickabowow. Keep up the work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

That was amazing I still can't breath!

sansasansaalmost 11 years ago
why can't i listen to this?

why can't i listen to this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

You should definitely do more. Just make the music more silent and your voice louder because it is hard to hear you but other than that, it's perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Awesome. Love the background music and your voice. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Nice.

I decided to give this a try - very skeptically, I might add. Amazing - I am almost embarrassed by how much I enjoyed it. Women need a little playtime. Thanks Mr. X.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

This was so good, just a little hard to listen to the commands as the back ground music was slightly louder turn it down next time then I can fully obey your commands without having to rewind an play again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ditch the music

It would have been wonderful but the background music was too distracting and didn't suite the content well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
too fast.

A bit of time to be able to do any of the describe tasks would have made it more pleasurable. It as all too rushed and a bunch of quick orders in my opinion, killed the mood. Him describing how us doing the tasks make him feel to fill the time and slow the pace a bit would have more engaging..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice audio

I liked the dominance in your voice :) make more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Background music

Does not help

AmandaishornyAmandaishornyover 8 years ago
Loved It!

I came so hard with this audio. I didn't mind the music, but I think next time it should be just your voice. I overall loved it and it made me cum like I never have before, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Need more

Amazing orgasm. You know how to control and pleasure a girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Uh no

I stopped listening at moist cunt. Way to kill my mood 👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More!

Please make more audios using vibrators! Serious lack and it's the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
uhh...

Whats with the music in the background...? It makes it hard to hear your voice and it turns me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wtf

I'm seriously mistified by your music choice. Couldn't even get through 2 minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I loved it

The music is kind of distracting but this is the first audio I've actually followed pretty much everything. I listened all the way through which is a first..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
New Listener

I liked it, but maybe you can make another that feels a little less like instructions, and more like its something that you NEED me to do. Like you desperately NEED it. I'm getting turned on just thinking about your voice saying that to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Music 😑

The instructions were great the music ehhhh mot so much at all. Very very distracting...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Can the music

Would've been great without the distracting music. It almost wrecked and overshadowed the voice and commands, which were good enough on their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too distracted

Couldn't finish this......music was bad and too distracting.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good! However

I agree the music was a bit distracting, but I ended up fucking my cunt in time with the beat so it wasnt bad. very well times instructions! An added part with the nipple clamps off and teasing them while we use the dildo would be fun. Thank you for this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
:(

The music made it hard to enjoy anything

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The music is annoying

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Couldn’t get into it with the music, it reminded me of background music you hear on an informational office training video

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous