All Comments on 'My Teacher Ms. Miller Ch. 03'

by edstevens94301

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Yummy!

Loving this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I had a "Mrs. Miller" of my own !

She was my chemistry teacher. She had let me come over to her house for help with my school work. She kinda made it easy for me. She was the BEST fuck of my entire life! She was 58 when I met her. I was 18. She thought she was teaching me "lessons" but it was I that gave her the best fucking of her life ! I literally fucked her into marrying me and I kept her satisfied even when I was 48 and she was 88 ! She managed to keep herself looking spookily young-looking and I repayed her by fucking her lights out daily ! She kept me going with things like asking me if I wanted to cum on her tailored black satin belted (wide patent leather) knee-length suit skirt. I told her that I didnt want to mark her beautifully sexy suit ... and that I wanted her to wear it agan for me when we went out ... but, then she, fully dressed, began writhing against my hard penis and pumping on me until I came all over the front of her. Then she rubbed some more spreading it around. Then while I was rubbing her from on top I slid her satin skirt up and her satin underthings down and I fucked her senseless! I made her cry with pleasure and made her plead with me to never leave her ! Secretly, it was I who was ready to plead with her to never leave me ! Then I worked on fucking her a special way that I had ... lying on my left side and she on her left side (she still in her sexy satin black tailored belted suit ... and I entered her wet pussy from behind and the side ... then I secured her with my left hand and I reached around and began rubbing her clitoris with my lubricated right hand. She enjoyed it LOUDLY then she cried large tears for me to NEVER STOP ... then she pleaded with me to stop before I killed her ! I then managed my fucking speed and rythem and I made an effort (successfully, I might add!) to penetrate her to trhe point that my penis began bumping the backside of her vigina. Then I DEMANDED that she MARRY ME ! And she immediately began saying "YES ! YES ! YES ! YES" and then she began pleading for me to MARRY HER. We drove to South Carolina the next day and got married. That afternoon, I did a repeat of the SUPER-FUCK for her. I had to bring dinner in and I had to carry her to the car for the drive home. I dressed her for the trip home in one of her royal blue shiny materialled tailored suits and had to do her make-up for her, I styled brushed her brilliant silver medium-length hair and even called in to her (our) school to tell them she had gotten married and were taking a few days' honeymoon. She was so sore on the way home that she couldn't get out of the car ... so, we stopped early so I could carry her into the motel room ... one of the nicest ones was good enough for my sexy wife. She'd heavily wet the back of her suit skirt since she didn't bther to tell me she needed to go. So, in the new motel room, I skid her smooth royal blue skirt up and her soaking wet underthings down and I fucked her again! It was "only" a GOOD fuck as I felt she needed a rest. She did. Well, all that was many years ago and I now, though I still use my SUPERFUCK position I ease up because I sincerely only want to please her, not kill her ... and I never tole her how close she came to killing ME the night I fucked her into marrying me. She still thinks SHE fucked ME into marrying HER ! God how I LOVE THAT WOMAN ! We were out for an evening when another couple complimented her on her looks. They thought she was MY age ! Not a lady in her eighties !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am half way through this story and have no

idea what Ms. Miller's motivation is. It's a fun elongated tale, but I would suggest to the author that you would be better off spending some time rounding out the teacher as a person.

wilma55fwilma55fover 2 years ago

i loved your story as i have a younger man also interested in me as well. wilma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useredstevens94301@edstevens94301
269 Followers
I'm have idea and script for a visual novel, like those that appear on F95Zone. If you are a graphic artist and are looking for an author as a partner, please DM me. As an idea for my tastes, my favorite game/visual novels are "A Wife and Mother", "Milfy City", "Measuring my C...