All Comments on 'A Paladin's Training Ch. 03'

by Antidarius

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i hope you continue

dude this story is awesome i hope you continue it it seems like it has great potential so please keep it going

hellinahelmethellinahelmetalmost 7 years ago
Allright!!!

Yep, getting better with each chapter...thank you again for your submission and time spent writing this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

A fun read, I'm glad I stumbled across it.

Just FYI however I noticed on page 1...

"The warm morning sun coaxed sweat from his pores and rivulets ran down his shirtless chest."

Then on page 2...

"She stepped in close and leaned her forehead against his chest, not caring that his shirt was soaked with sweat and sticking to his skin."

It seems like a continuity error.

Absinth3Absinth3over 3 years ago

Nice to see a plot - other than the sex plot - fleshing itself out (pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hamlin is the biggest simp ever

anubeloreanubelorealmost 2 years ago

I was curious about the "saved marriage" so I started there. Little did I anticipate that you meant that a marriage was "saved" by magically turning the husband into a willing cuckold.

|

He slept with another woman because he was torn apart by his certainty that Jeira was cuckolding him, yet after Aran touches him he reveals that he has "...occasionally wondered what it would be like to see with uh, another man..." Amazing. He's racked with guilt because he cheated while in pain from imagining he'd been cuckolded...yet simultaneously he always secretly longed to be a happy cuck! Guess it's lucky for him that Aran happened along, isn't it? Yep. Nothing shady or despicable going on here at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntidarius@Antidarius
1059 Followers
4th December 2023: Hi everyone! I'm hoping this update finds you healthy and exuberant :) I just submitted APW 14 for publication, so keep an eye out for it! - Anti. --------------------------------------------------------------- 11th August 2023: I thought I should check i...