All Comments on 'The Arrangement Ch. 08'

by Mr Robert

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82about 11 years ago

Really excellent - I love cuckold stories. This will no doubt draw the usual number of haters to it, never mind!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nothing loving about these wives

Why not put this in the fetish section where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
IT

It is awful and unbelievable. But at least it is short.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 11 years ago
Love

You do remember what "love" is don't you....where is there any love in your story. I am not into cuckolding, but I am into being a loving couple....but there is no loving couple here...there is only two women who are out of control with power and two husbands who have lost it all. Pretty lousy "love" story....

William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
Same old crap!

A good 5 star story gets shot down by a few narrow minded "moralists" who don't understand and are not tolerant or intelligent enough to recognize any sexual orientation except their own.

Those who somehow feel constrained to complain that the story is in the wrong category don't help much either. A good story is a good story; so what the fuck difference does it make how it is classified.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please stop writing this crap

There's nothing remotely interesting about the relationships in this sad story. The husband has long since given up any shred of his pride or self respect. The wife has become a gutter trolling whore bringing who knows what social diseases home with her. And hubby should have shot the neighbors wife chapters ago. I hope this is your last chapter. I won't read any more.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
wrong section

I think this story is in the wrong section. It should be in fetish really.

I never understand were the love from the wifes is for their cuckold husbands ! ?

There is no love in getting your husband dressed up in women's underware, kneeling on the floor while the wife fucks a black man with a bigger cock !

How does she display her loyalty, love and commitment to her husband ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Huh?

"not tolerant or intelligent enough to recognize any sexual orientation except their own."

Hmm. I don't understand pedophillia either, and I'm confident should I live 1000 years I'd never be tolerant of it. Such stories as these are all the same....silly narcissistic whore, pathetic excuse for a man, and some dick with a heartbeat. What makes these stories fun, however, are the dramatic whinings of those who say the rest of us aren't "intelligent" or "tolerant." I'm certain every deviant wishes that their proclivity were somehow mainstream and thus acceptable, but society has not yet degenerated far enough for this to happen. If a commenter likes this shit, that's fine....I suspect no one cares. But for a commenter to whine piteously about how society has correctly determined such behavior to be fucked up beyond recognition is both amusing and pathetic. The oddity, however, is said commenter expressing their thoughts in the first place. Such a person may be in a fucked up relationship, and no one on that end cares what he thinks...why would anyone on this end care either?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
As he waited he packed

The wonderful thing about banks these days is that with your computer you have access to your money 24/7. He transferred all their money into his account. He packed everything he wanted from the house and was sitting in front of the bank when it opened in the morning. He cleaned out the safe deposit vault and hit the road. 3 months later found him living on the opposite side of the country with a new identity, a job he loved and a nice house all to himself. Bitch wife never heard from him again. All she found when she got home was an empty house and his wedding ring on the kitchen table. Because really, even for fiction this was crap. If she wanted to control something, get a dog. Her husband discovered he had both pride and self respect and he wasn't going to let the bitch control him any longer. God awful story and a complete waste of time to read. Not a single clever part to it and the characters were detestable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sorry for being narrowed minded

sorry for being old school but cheating is cheating. while the story is interesting I feel it's very screwed up having the wife do that to him. I understand fetishes some people like feet, being tied up, and so one. cuckold is where I stumble. with that being said. Dude write what u want to write and enjoy it. I'm not gonna say death to u or some dumb shit like that. I'm just gotta find a story where a guy or woman has some self worth. where they won't mope around and have their head down. I ain't saying burn the bitch. i'm saying move on and get on with their life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She will Never come home

If you are lucky

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ah, that idiot of an author has finished his crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Hey faggot it`s good to knew that your sick brain has won the game!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Truly awful garbage

You assume he has no pride or self respect. Divorce the wife, sue Margaret and even if you don't win you embarrass her so much she'd have to move away. Some men would just bury the bodies. This was simply badly done.

YouamiYouamiabout 6 years ago
LOVING DENIED!!!

OK

So every one is permitted to indulge in what ever fetish they desire. But puleeese...do not pretend that the so-called relationship depicted here is remotely about loving wives. You have placed it in the wrong category and I suspect that a lot of the more negative comments you have received are really criticisms along the same lines. The Fetish category is definitely that more appropriate.

V3nomWolfV3nomWolfabout 5 years ago
Dumb

I dont understand why the wives dont just cut of there husbands cock and balls. I understand why they want to stay with there husbands. Free money is free money. The only thing they do well is laying on there back and spreading there legs.

SuzyFloosieSuzyFloosieover 4 years ago
Loved it

Good story, loved it, to the guys who can't understand cuckolding. ..... why jump out of a perfectly good aeroplane or read horror stories. .......

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Short-sighted and selfish behaviour

This could easily end in someone being killed, as it has in the past, with thousands and thousands of wives and the men they’ve cheated with.

This unhealthy fantasies seem to be promoted increasingly. Thinking about the consequences of one‘s actions is what made human civilisation and development possible. Brainwashing people into maladaptive behaviour with only negative outcomes or trying to instill some absurd feeling of „inferiority“ into them is malicious!

How would people react if someone wrote stories about the mental deficiencies of blacks, the result of inbreeding among muslims or the high amount of hereditary diseases among jews and to improve that by gifting them superior Asian or European seed?

hobie1010hobie1010over 3 years ago
Strictly

Pathetic, time to cut his losses and move on with his life

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

MINUS 5* and decreasing as I post this comment. Now it's a 6* BANGER. Gotta run, this as the Beach Boys song says: 'This is the worst trip, I've ever been on'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous