All Comments on 'The Band'

by TYouth1039

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Thanks**

For the read. I feel like I have read this story about 50 times before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Gawd, how stupid can an author be?

Well, as sick and stupid as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
rated

1 star cannot the delete button

I know there should be a heading called "SICK"

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Skirt and Cleavage?

A mini-skirt showed off 'ample cleavage?' Those are some mega-droopy tits!

It is hard to swallow (sorry!) the claim that, given her past college habits and present gang-bang appreciation, she just re-discovered her calling - after many years of marriage!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hell

So far, the loving wives stories today really suck big time. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

More sickos. The number of sickos in this category keeps going up every fucking time I come here, which is not a lot any more with all the pussy ass cuckolds running around. Sick, sick bastards!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

What a sick bastard you must be. Have your head examined before you write again freak!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

The sicko's hate it but people are free to live their lives however they want. If the husband gets off watching or knowing his wife sucks and fucks other men, that is their business. More stories like this are needed in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ugh.

Banal and boring. Thanks for wasting my time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Disturbing

I'm honestly not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight. This story is really messing with my head. What kind of sicko would write this? Who in the hell would request a Bob Seger song? That's the most fucked up shit I've ever heard.

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago
"She had one cock in her mouth and the other two in her hands. I was glad to see none of them were as big as me."

That's a relief. Otherwise, he might be upset.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re: anonymous-the sickos hate it..........

Not true. Since you want more of the same, who's the sicko here?.It's guys like you these wacko writers cater too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WTF

does one call a story like this. Literature? Erotica? -1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

You're lucky to have such a hot fuckable wife thats a party.

She's lucky to have you. Great story.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Good story

As usual, the comments here are ridiculous. Hey, morons, take a look at the description for this category, and then explain how this story doesn't fit.

I liked the story as escapist fantasy, but it simply isn't plausible that an otherwise faithful wife would fuck an entire band in a back room and then try to hide it from her husband. If it had been established that they had been with other people outside of their marriage before, it would have improved the story quite a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A miniskirt that showd off her cleavage?

Really, get a grip man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Friggin sucked ass!

One of the worst I've ever read!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whore wife is more comfortable being a cheap whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The sickos loved the story. Yep, and I’m one of them. It’s actually the retards that hated it. You have to be retarded to come to this category and expect something other than this. Now that we have that settled, please keep writing more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous