All Comments on 'Enjoying Ems' 'Self Time''

by lustyemma

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
If you have time to cuddle...

You can have sex.... The only reason for not having sex is when one partner explicitly says no, otherwise there is always time and with a little effort from both, sex gets going....

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 11 years ago
Good Start..

This is a great first story...and more must come....thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love watching my wife masturbate

I too love watching my wife masturbate. I have enjoyed being a voyeur since I was a young teenager and now I'm in my sixties. Though she is willing to let me watch, and sometimes even suggests it as a prelude to sex, or we mutually masturbate until we climax, my favorite way is to voyeur her when she has gone to bed early while she thinks I'm downstairs watching TV. I'll strip naked and watch her from the doorway of the bedroom. Sometimes I'll stroke myself until I climax and never let her know I was watching, while other times I'll wait until she climaxes and then startle her and immediately start fucking her until I cum. I have voyeured hundreds of times with many people over my lifetime, but watching my unknowing wife has been one of my favorites. Hope you get more opportunities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Putting off sex for a greater thrill

I have also avoided having sex just to see how tempted my wife was to use her rabbit vibrator while I was away. I also have a true amazing story about catching her in the act. I will post it as soon as I can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot Pen

You are so provacative and you writing is amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous