All Comments on 'Fooled by the Wrapping'

by MsHoudini

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yummy.

I hope she returns the favor with her strap-on.

Marcie4youMarcie4youabout 11 years ago
Could be...

A nice story, if you left out all the smoking in every other sentence? (I'm a smoker as well, but not when with a guy in bed)

thatlonewolfthatlonewolfabout 11 years ago
good story

not bad, not bad at all

the story was pretty good. the smoking was new to me, but i didn't mind that much and it's your story. so if you like smoking, you can let your characters smoke a bit.

though there was the occasional error i spotted, might i suggest letting an editor read it through? or read it again yourself a few days after completing it.

Overall pretty good, i'm interested in what will follow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
proof read your work

The story isn't bad but the typos are frequent and glaring. The smoking is a detraction from the story and there should be an explanation by Claire how she could have such a great marriage when she is a tranny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it...

As a T girl who loves women and femminity, I still hoppe someday I will found a woman like that of your story.

leann5redleann5redover 10 years ago
good story

to menny cigarette that was about 5 and just 4 cumes

joln321joln321almost 9 years ago

Black Women always look good in red. way over done on the cigarettes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I want a tranny

My name is Larry and I would love this to happen to me ass I love tits and crummy cocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Smoking ruined it

I am a very sexual guy, but I don't smoke or want to be around smokers. I would never have any kind of sexual experience with someone who was smoking. I know this was just a story, but the smoking in the story made me stop reading.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLover 6 years ago
Decent story

I liked the story.. I can understand the smoking fetish which I happen to like but a bit to much.

My only major issue was the story just seemed to be rushed.

Please slow down and develop your characters some more.

Karen

velcro_zippervelcro_zipperover 4 years ago
Riveting read!

Sensual and stunning, I couldn't tear myself away until I reached the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Blown away

Thanks, this story got me so hard! I wish it happened to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous