All Comments on 'BFF's Husband's B'day Request'

by nymph357

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
runtz4runtz4about 11 years ago
Fun read

thanks for the story, it's a fun read with a few typos but it's still good. I really like the female point of view and the honest feelings of not wanting to hurt or come between the married couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Learn to write

You can't use "OMFG" when you write. This isn't a text message. Use your words.

NSSurferNSSurferabout 11 years ago
Grow the Hell Up

Write with real words you are not 12 years old or are you and you should not be on this web site

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Nice***

Sex story thanks for sharing.

engineer_in_paengineer_in_paabout 11 years ago
nice twists

Thanks for the exciting story. Maybe a basic setup, but you added a few new twists to keep it fresh. I like that (I'm sure others do too). Please keep up the good work.

LarryArcherLarryArcherabout 11 years ago
Good read - Nice to hear from a woman's point of view

Good story especially for your first one. Ignore the comments dinging your story. I agree that you shouldn't use text message acronyms but that's not a big deal and it's a part of common language nowadays.

loveloverloveloverover 6 years ago
Sweet.

Write lots more, please, Nymph! Nice oral sex, and ease among friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OK but

The use of the acronyms (OMG) would have completely been unnoticed by me, if other commenters had not mentioned it.

Even so, it's a nonissue.

And better than spelling it out in words,

It was a good little 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 story as far as it went.

But it did not go far enough.

Wish nymph357 had more stories.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Just as bad as if it had been his friend involved. Cheap, overused LW plot.

KiwihunterKiwihunter11 months ago

Nice. This very enjoyable. I love that you understand the importance of using correct English by saying Janie and I rather than the disgusting me and Janie. Well done, it was very classy. That said, you used the wrong word for a body shaking. You used the word shutter instead of shudder. A Shutter is a covering for a window or door, not a physical response.

Over all a very interesting and well written story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Way too rushed, kind of disjointed, just not well written, sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous