All Comments on 'The Hairdresser'

by sueall

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
IrrumatioIrrumatioabout 11 years ago
It WAS a very good first effort

And you were brave to post in the LW category, where some morons will wish you dead for even thinking about a dick other than your husband's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
irrumatio

calls people morons for having morals, go wonder, i wonder what he thinks of himself not much i would bet. As far as the story it takes a lot to write something like this and let people know your a sick fuck.

Vixen4fun4uVixen4fun4uabout 11 years ago
I can see this happening

Keep it up was enjoyable, nice to read a story where you can actual say " I can see that happening".

Oh and don't listen to these Anonymous comments just a bunch of fat old men with their hands in their pants.

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago

I always find it interesting that whilst members such as Irrumatio are happy to go on the record with their praise, those who snipe at this category - yet still read stories posted within it - almost invariably hide within anonymity.

Although many may not agree with their lifestyle, Kathy and Michael have an understanding, allowing her to have sexual adventures so long as he can enjoy them vicariously. Indeed, I found his reaction to the fact that she didn't have full sex with Joe somewhat disingenuous, given Michael's stated wish to be present during any such encounter. She remained true to their agreement, and he should value that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
To The Last Two Commenters

I suppose those are your given names? I thought not. You sanctimonious twits that use false monikers and claim to be less anonymous are the true morons of this site.Guess what? You are no less anonymous than anybody else is here .BTW Story was OK Done too many times in my opiinion but pretty well written and whatever floats their boat is good with me.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 11 years ago

Outstanding! Enjoyed it immensely. Very well written. Hot plot. Great descriptions. Five stars for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
First writing??

You are a pro doll. Very well written. Open and honest and vivid. Love the female POV in a marriage with secure husband who ok's wife's adventures. Keep up the good writieng and tell us more more more! Ignore the green flies that buzz in. They are all faggots (maggots heehee) and hate women period.

engineer_in_paengineer_in_paabout 11 years ago
your first?

Great first writing! Read well, with a good pace. Excellant description of the bj, too. Can't wait to read more of your life's experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
1 year Later

I'm now a single Mom, Michael set me up, he had a hidden camera at the beauty shop. The bastard had a woman on the side. To top it off Joe was Gay and I'm now HIV positive. Next week the kids are going to live with there Father since I will not be around much longer. Let that be lesson for you girls out there when you say I do you Don't.!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
1*

Nothing more needs to be said, and that goes too for those morons that think they're not anonymous. Stupid fucks.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Nice job

Welcome to LW. In just a few comments, SueAll managed to sample the range of responses typical for most all stories. This was a 'respectable' story of a HotWife on a mission! The dialogue was reasonable and the word skills were reasonably good! The story plot was well-managed and (kinda) plausible!

4*

PattyMariePattyMarieabout 11 years ago
Started in the middle

A very erotic story, but it started in the middle, in my opinion. I personally would love to hear just how you and Michael came to this agreement that allows you to blow and fuck as you wish. Most people don't start off married life or an intimate relationship in this lifestyle. I'd like to get inside your head as you came to grips with the idea of being a hot wife.

Your literary skills are good. The story flowed well and I only caught one small error. One "Lou" where there should have been a "Joe," or "Joey." All in all a well done.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Honestly?

Sounds like the fantasy of a middle aged man who couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a thousand bucks in his pocket who dreams of being a cuck to an old lady. Yeah I'm nuts so what?

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
Thanks for writing

4*

Kate12345675Kate12345675about 11 years ago
Adjatives

Silly, un-realistic un - erotic shall I go on ?

First let's start with the hairdresser I think there is a law that all male hairdresser's are gay LOL Now the wife comes off as dumb as a box of rocks !

I think we all can agree with that. Yes ? Why would the wife blow a Gay man ? And let him cum in her mouth with is diseased sperm ? Also on what planet does a man let his wife fuck other men ? none that I know of ! I think the author needs to re-think this story. Because if this was in the real world these freaks would need to lose custody of those poor defenseless little children To you hear me ? .

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 11 years ago
Nice!

Liked that his name was Joseph..helped me concentrate...ha! Very enjoyable first story. Thank you...now to practise hairdressing...you never know.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
That's low

You're a cuck to a hairdresser? That's a gay old time.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Another

Another common, trashy, whore and cuck story, but I thought all hairboys were gay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous