All Comments on 'Raffled Off'

by Humilifuck

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Bones

I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your story; it has great bones. Some of the images you put on the page, like the Xmas lights, are great. I wish the story was in third person so I could see the setting rather than be told by a firstperson, blindfolded individual. What a knock out that would have been.

Take your time, you rush through this.

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!

Wish I could have something like that happen to me! To be gang fucked by strange cocks over and over. My hole filled with cum. I gotta use my dildo in my ass and dream of being used like the cum slut I am!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good story ( wish it was me ) but it needs more detail and be longer

DomFckrDomFckrabout 1 year ago

For Me this is a "Reward" for a Subs Good Behavior to be shared and allow their

inner slut" to cum out and be allowed to cum as often as they can and to take as much cum as is offered. Just as taking them to the Local bookstore a friend owns where they get to work the Gloryholes and be the "Centerpiece" of the dark theater blindfolded as I direct the action and make sure they are safe and Please all who I choose to use them. All my subbies love it and usually requires me to carry a tarp for the ride home as they are covered in cum and lube as any outfits are drenched. I hav even invited Female Mistresses with strapons and last Saturday a Large cocked shemale Mistress that adores using the shit out of young slaves or good looking guys as she savagely pounds their asses and pugs them after each load of cum licking the plug after each round as I have to make sure she doesn't become too sadistic as she can be crueler than any female Mistress as her fav is to be the first to fist an unsuspecting bi-guy or one who is on the downlow ruing his ass as she tickles and rubs his prostrate making him suck fuck and ass. But i know to put a Ball gag in the slaves mouth as she wants to hear them scream. Where I want to see them used she is more into abuse. Don't want to scare the poor boys off as allot of my subs are married guys trying to fulfill their fantasies and want them to enjoy so almost have to restrain her or have some more experience sub attendance once she gets going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous