All Comments on 'A Winter Hike with Mom'

by CavyConsultant

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
My complaint

is that you at the least concern for your reader should do your own math. If she has her son when she is 20 and he is 18&1/2 when they go hiking she cannot be in her early 40s - 38&1/2 at the most. If you are going to write for "thousands," at least pay attention to what you are doing!!!

William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
No profile info, no vote?

Seems as though the comment left to this effect is somewhat contradictory since it was posted anonamously.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago

I found it kind of awkward. I've read a few stories with scientific moms and they tend to read the same. Just because someone is a Dr doesn't mean they will be that clinically detached.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
c'mon, guys, this is a very good story

funny, too. I hope the kid keeps blowing his young balls up his mother's coochie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
well done

I enjoyed the story and how it evolved. They two were involved in what could have been a life or death situation and chose life. it was fun to read and I hope you will build off of this story with sequences that will more fully develop this relationship

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very good

hope there is a continuation ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Loved it especially the Groundhog day the porno reference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ummmm you're an idiot

Oh no we don't want to smell like semen so lets smell like piss. Ummmm right. Idiot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love the mom-son stories

Please write more of them sort of like that.

A huge plus with this story is the innovative way of getting them together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awful

Really.... this was one of the worst stories I've ever read on this site. Could have been great but what a miserable failure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
there should be more to this story

it was good but if felt like ya left it undone this story didnt end there im sure there would be more to it... or there should be!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
HMMM

You lost me at "hung like a horse"...

zypnotzypnotabout 11 years ago
This story reminds me of a much better story

Much of the story - at least the idea - is borrowed from "camping with mom"; a story I've read at another site at least 5 years ago - in that story there were not such ridiculous statements (in fact that was a hot story and reasonable story).

I don't think there's a follow-up on this winter hike story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pretending to be an American?

I don't know where you are from but we don't use the words "rucksack" and "car park." Rather, we say "backpack" and "parking lot." I'm sure the story would have worked if it took place elsewhere, but you did not convince me you were from Pennsylvania or even American for that matter.

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
It's a rerun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it's not that bad, it does sound a lot like camping with mom. Not bad, Thanks for the read................LAROC

woody_strokemwoody_strokemabout 11 years ago
Well done!

Looking forward to more submissions from you, Cavy! :)

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 11 years ago
Great Story

Well big surprise another "anonymous" hypocrite. At least you can contact the author, anonymous shouldn't really have the right to do a whole lot more than vote. How is fair that you make nasty comments with out the guts to leave a contact name for a rebuttal, it's all about what's fair. This was a well done story and I thank CavyConsultant, for a good story I hope she is pregnant and maybe planned the whole thing.

syd_v63syd_v63about 11 years ago
Location Location Location

I'm glad I'm not the only one who spotted details that gave away the likely nationality of the writer. Car Park, Ruck Sack very English. I never write a detailed story about New York because I'm not from New York. Couldn't give you directions to Central Park even if I had a map.

As far as the Anonymous posts and the weirdness of the about a profile goes that seems to be one of the strangest post I've seen on this site. Oh we'll, takes all kinds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice story.

I have to address the critic though. Back pack is a generic term. A rucksack is a specialized pack that rides low, coming down in back from the shoulders, held there by the shoulder straps, and riding on a single wide strap fastened to lower two edges of an upside down "T" frame, riding on top of the butt. The top of the shoulder straps are fastened to the top of the upside down "T". This makes a very low riding pack, ideal for rugged country with steep mountains, mandatory for serious rock climbing with gear. This is not a good style for long distances with a heavy pack. He demonstrated though, in winter cold weather ALWAYS carry a sleeping bag with down feather fill. It's you most important item, as demonstrated.

Personally I would not have cancelled the rest of the trip on account of a little ice. I love winter camping expeditions. I think I was the only one in the Army in Korea that enjoyed the winter.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Good Read****

Something different thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sequel

Sequel please??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
clinical view

This was a nice story but I am suprised at the comments. Most did not talk about the story but about how it was written and who the author might be.

Try and remember that we read these stories for the porn factor not whether the grammer is correct. What we want to read about is sex.

The stories that I usually read tells how a boy wants to fuck his mother and she wants to fuck him and it takes two or three pages for them to get together. It should have taken one page; especially when he always sees her half naked or vice-versa.

Other stories have the mother coming home drunk and the son thinks that this is a good time to jump on her or maybe she is divorsed and is always playing with her self because she needs sex, she goes aftwer her son.

Oh yes, she always has a great body and big tits and he always has a nine inch prick.

Give me a break. She gould be good but not great. A 34 inch breast is okay and a six inch prick will do.

Like others who read the story I would have liked them to get together at the hotel.

The mother being a scientist could show her son what and how to do it.

lazarus402002lazarus402002about 11 years ago
cold...

the story was very clinical, totally cold, and non erotic, it was like going to the dentist and getting a tooth pulled, one has to do it, but there is no feeling behind it.. actually, the story was so cold as if a computer program wrote it. I can see a machine writing the title, the formula, mom + son.+ winter and water. then let the program run and the program will fill in the details as short as possible, then the end, and they fucked, the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I quit at the pee!

Pee!!!! definitely not my thing. I feel the story had potential, especially with the shared bag and all. A little subtlety is always best. I'm no expert but a secret hump of her behind while she sleeps is a start.

Yours

A total amateur.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too much piss!

The story line was weak. Pissing was a bit gross.

Could have been better. Not very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot

Would love to see a sequel! Wonder if shes gonna get pregnant ;)

FatPervertFatPervertover 10 years ago
Unbelievable, Good

I really liked your story, It hit two of my favorite tropes in porn, incest and pee. It also was a nice story about hiking. I like the cool passionless tone (are you a little aspy? it has a bit of that sensibility).

The only down side was how unbelievable it was. I suppose you did it intentionally because you kept on adding more eyerolling stuff (how gorgeous and smart they were, why the hell would they care about cum on them, if they were going to rub down with snow anyways just do that, if she was willing to have him cum in her and have it drip down her thighs why did she care when it was on their belly, etc.) I really like my porn more realistic, it's a failing.

But accepting the unbelievable stuff I really did like the story.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
good story

different, great plot-nice hot sex-nicely written-thanks

jaccorjaccorover 10 years ago
Is there going to be a chapter 2?

I would like to read another chapter or two of this story. Thanks for the read.

CavyConsultantCavyConsultantover 10 years agoAuthor
Sequel requests

On the Red-Eye with Mom is a sort of sequel with David and his Mom. Click on the CavyConsultant link and you'll find it in the stories tab. Thanks for reading.

neldotneldotover 10 years ago

Wonderful story. I loved reading it.

It's fascinating how you depict your characters, simply but effectively. Mom's ironic and sharp personality and son naiveness are a great mix!

I'm enyoing the sequel now, and I want to thank you for the effort!

And please, Keep up the great work!

I'm eager to read another great situational mother & son story from you!

Thanks!

SexytickySexytickyover 9 years ago
Excellent story telling

Thank you for writing a love story, that's about nicest ---you developed the character..

First time poster..

Is there apart 1

If not please writer one

debaucherdebaucherover 9 years ago

I like your storytelling. Definitely 5/5.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
another example of extemes

family is super rich so he attends private boys only prep schools, moving on to Ivy League university.

Mom is a physician.

and he is super large. (hung like a horse)

everything they do together is clinical, mechanical, and without emotion.

Sorry, but relating to this story is impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You did a good job. There are little contradictions here and there :-).

ErotFanErotFanabout 9 years ago
Really liked it

More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
different

Very creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

Oh what a joy it would be, to be confined to an area as small as a sleeping bag with my naked mother! She's very attractive and I would definitely have an erection. Sex would be a great way to warm each others temperature up. Missionary position would probably be the best way to fuck since space would be so limited. I can imagine laying on top of my mom, her apple sized tits pressed against my chest. Sliding my hard cock over her neatly trimmed pubic hair before entering her wet pussy. I think getting our clothes dry might take a long time, so we'd probably need to fuck all day!

lewdalewdaalmost 7 years ago
If

someone saves your life, you should at least thank them.

HornyKipHornyKipover 4 years ago
Almost a five...

Good story... Just needed more, like continued back at the hotel

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"A Winter Hike With Mom:" - Eighteen Year Old Virgin Son, David (Davy) and Thirty-eight Year Old Never Married Mother, Unnamed. This story has a vast array of comments, on the 'spectrum' of great to bad. Due to the foul winter weather conditions, I find the story theme to be very rational--regardless of too many negative comments. For many porn, incest stories, there is a lot of imagination, and vividness, necessary in order for the story to be personally acceptable (or better) to each reader. Many posters don't seem to take the writer's efforts into consideration; in fact, I believe might be the first story by 'CavyConsultant'..... at least here on Literotica. I'm giving the writer an "A" for effort, as I do like the unique and mother/son incest theme. Mostly I'm appreciative that "Mom" is very possibly, in MY imagination, pregnant!!

Lee2012Lee2012about 3 years ago

Very medical if mom the doctor. Almost like a lab experiment. Next time a little more shoop a mow mow. 😁 5*

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I love stories with mentally superior women. She is mentally self-assurred, self-aware and her ego is soundly based. She does not fear nor even consider her positional position in the famiy unit could be damaged. She lacks shame, guilt and/or self-loathing about the situation. The son is mature enough to realize the situation. As a virgin, who better to teach him about love and sex than his mother. No other woman will ever love him as unconditionally than his mother. Finally, they are both mature enough to realize that love is never wrong. Love does what it wants to do and it takes whatever form it wishes. Would like to see this story continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous