All Comments on 'A Dream Come True Ch. 03'

by FantasyKitten723

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Longer

It's a good story so far. It's just short, would be better if it was somewhat longer.

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 11 years ago
Loving it!

I agree it could really be longer but I love it anyway. Keep going its so different I'm hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Need more.

This is something that I like really well. It's different from the majority of the rest of the stories I have read so far. The chapters do need to be longer though otherwise it can make it to where people are disinterested in it. Other than that I say it is highly interesting and very well written. I hope you are going to continue with this for I will write it down and check on it once a month.

FantasyKitten723FantasyKitten723almost 9 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the comments. I hope to continue this soon. As many people know, life gets in the way sometimes but I will try to work on my stories again :)

tishangeltishangelover 7 years ago
Nice story.....but?

Nice story, but you could have taken it further. Would have like to know what happens during dinner and after as far as the whole world "morphing" into animals and other species.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyKitten723@FantasyKitten723
65 Followers
I am a young adult writer that loves fantasy and hopes to better her stories so that they can one day be published. :) I recently picked my writing up again after graduating from college. The stress as well as health problems made it hard to find time to be creative. Thanks to...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES