All Comments on 'Pussy Whipped!'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments
JustForPostingJustForPostingabout 11 years ago
Decent idea

...but as usual, shot down by lousy writing.

Example? Here's just one: "...fuck the all neighbors."

Also, "disaggregated" - well, nice try, but misused.

Besides, it's so unrelentingly cloying.

Really, get an editor. This might have been something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
True

It really is a story about reality

nappyroot26nappyroot26about 11 years ago
I enjoyed it

People may nitpick about typos and quote them all day long, but I read a lot. And I know a good story when I see one. And did the previous commenter see the foreword apologizing for the spelling and grammar errors? Give the author a break, will ya? It's not as though you took the time to write anything. Besides, I enjoy Carvohi's stories and if you don't, then read something else. Just thought I'd add my.02...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Author, you can kiss MY ass..

And, I'll give you an hour to draw a crowd. You stupid SOB.

catphan8catphan8about 11 years ago
Well done!

I thought it was spot on.

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Excellent Work

Very real moments. People create their own private hells and then try to draw others in.

katibkatibabout 11 years ago
Nice

That's a nicely contrived story with a happy ending. I like happy endings, especially when a character is straightened out by love. Somewhat juvenile, though, until the last third of the story. How about a 4.5 rating?

dbdukedbdukeabout 11 years ago
Great Story

I my self have been married to the "Love of my Live" for 47 years, which meant a lot of give & take on both sides. All said & done, I guess I am Pussy Whipped also. Great Job!

jacsrjacsrabout 11 years ago
Well Done.

Loved the turn around of the main male character. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

I seldom leave comments but this story was like a breath of fresh air in a crowded room. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it

Cool refreshing story

JusttooldJusttooldabout 11 years ago
good

A five for sure. This was a lot better than all those burn the bitch to the ground stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Damn good story!

The husband's not p-whipped or hen-pecked. He's a guy who has a wife who loves him and got his attention without having an affair. Great story!

Zed56Zed56about 11 years ago
Nice Story

A couple living life. Communication the key. Great read.

gordo12gordo12about 11 years ago
She needs to "obey"

Good story but you might try something a little more "modern".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fuckin' EXCELLENT!

Great job, Carvohi....it took Bill a little while to get his head out of his backside but he finally got the message. Sometimes we need a 2 x 4 upside the head to shake out the cobwebs. If we're smart (and lucky ), we listen to the voice of reason. Nice story, nice ending. Thanks!

Mat1014

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 11 years ago
What do you expect??? They are newly weds!

Let's have a follow up in ten years, when they have 4 kids, a mortgage, doctor bills, etc. I hope she still cuts the crust off his bread and makes him homemade pudding. Its when the bloom is off the Rose when marriage really begins. Good story.

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
Kinda funny

Seems like carvohi is delving into each of the dramatic LW subgenres. A TLW story, this one. It was pretty good. Maybe a little saccrine, but that was kind of the point, wasn't it?

OverstarOverstarabout 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing

I liked the story, it was an entertaining read. In typical fashion though, the character's seemed to lack any real communication. It shouldn't have taken such a dramatic turn of events for Bill to get his head out of his ass. It's in your favor, however, that people really do fail to communicate with each other like that. Another problem I had with the story is that the consequences of Bill's actions are pretty much guaranteed to land him in jail, which never factored into the story. After all, breaking and entering like that is some serious shit, even though he didn't do anything after that. He still forcibly entered 5 or 6 hotel rooms. Still it was an interesting read, and I'm glad that the wife didn't really cheat on him. Kind of nice to have that kind of thing sprinkled in once in a while.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Different***

Good read. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Convoluted garbage in serious need of an EDITOR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love your style

Thanks for a nice read.

It seems you cant get totally away from a romantic theme. But I love it just the same

I like the drama of BTB themes, but the feeling good at then end of romantic stories

is what i like best. And integrating your talent of romance to the loving wives category fits like a glove for me.

More power :-)

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 11 years ago
Meh

I found a serious disconnect between the guy who allowed the asshats to tell him how to treat his wife and the guy that took a baseball bat to a parking lot full of cars; between the guy who was ashamed of his love-packed lunches and the guy who's father in law entrusted him with his wife's well being.

LamwayLamwayabout 11 years ago
Good story that belongs in loving wives

Different take in this story. Even though i like btb stories too, it is nice to see one where the good guy wins and doesn't even have to burn the bitch. In this category it seems we forget there are real loving wives out there.

soulspicesoulspiceabout 11 years ago
Boy, you don't understand the BTB crowd

Your comment "And as for all you Burn the Bitch shit heads. Well you can just kiss Bill's ass!" is absurd. The BTB crowd only wants the bitch burned when she cheats, disrespects, and betrays her man. Annie loves her man, treats him right, is faithful to him. So why would a BTB person not like this story? Annie is exactly the kind of woman you want. Your animus towards the BTB crowd has warped your judgment.

And by the way, great story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 11 years ago
it is CLEAR the author has NO idea what the term PUSSY WHIPPED actually means

It's pretty clear that the author has no idea what the term PUSSY WHIPPED actually means. In this particular story it's pretty clear that the husband and wife are engaging a healthy loving wonderfully warm and sexually stimulating relationship. She does things for him if he does things for her and his lots of sex and intimacy between them.

That is not remotely close or connected in any way to the term pussy whipped.

That term refers to a guy / man/ husband who is so afraid of losing his access to his wife's pussy that he will put up with ANY any sort of abuse or bad behavior or some of the outrage by a self centered spoiled wife.

Even worse....You have a man who actually gets bullied by the guys he works with... ...Bullied by people who are less technically proficient and skilled that he is. Bullied to the point where they forced him to wear a DOG collar for half of the day.

And the marriage gets into serious trouble All because the husband will not tell his pathetic loser redneck uneducated " co workers" to shut the fuck up and get the fuck out .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Once again..

Harry demonstrates his obvious case of stupidity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Works on several levels. I liked it.

Harry sort of skirts around the point of your story without really getting it, but I'd say the point is that the source of the bullying is exactly that - a neanderthal mindset that any woman who is not shown her place is uppity, is treating her husband in a way that can only be seen as wielding her pussy like a whip. To these people a real man does what he want, when he wants, fucks who he wants, and a truly loving wife simply submits herself to it. Yeah, they are bullies for acting and thinking like this, and largely dumb cunts, some with embarrassing IQs that should indicate they have more sense. Yet, do not.

It's an ironic title, and it's also a perfect metaphor for the toxic mentality of the truly rabid BTB crowd in Loving Wives. I happen to enjoy BTB stories, a cheating whore getting her due is a lot of fun to read about. But some of these people who enjoy the same stuff are simply toxic in their hatred and cannot see any woman that doesn't live up to the standards above as anything other than a dirty whore who deserves to be thrown to the curb. They'll excuse anything and everything up to and including a man cheating on his wife, throwing his honor to the curb, abusing his own children, and look for any excuse in the book to blame the woman.

Maybe some of them have been burned, and have cause to be suspicious, but there's a point at which the mind is simply twisted and there is no excusing the complete lack of ability to see right from wrong. A man is always right, a woman is always wrong in their broken little heads. Maybe the metaphor wasn't intention. But it's still a good one. You'd get five stars for that alone, but it's also great for being a story that isn't about a cheating whore.

It's about a truly loving wife, and that is worth fives stars alone as well. Yet there's also the fact that the story stands on its own as a great, entertaining read. There are some awkward turns of phrase, and they come off as terribly sappy, but still great stuff. Five stars for that. Thanks for sharing.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyabout 11 years ago
Nice one!

I enjoyed the story, especially the way Bill set his co-workers straight. Mutual respect & communication is the key.

I am one of those men that was blindsided by a cheating wife. It only took a little while to realize she did me a favor by bailing. In fact my fiancé is considering writing her a thank you note :-)

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzabout 11 years ago
I like!

What else is there to say?

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Sweet

A very nice TLW story. Sliced strawberries and sandwiches with the bread-crusts removed! Don't forget to kiss Suzie nighty-night!

Bedspread02Bedspread02about 11 years ago
This is a romance story

You should have placed this in romance, it is well written and I did enjoy the story.

If you want to tell the story of your high school romance debacle, change the ages and activities to that of college students.

Keep writing, I really did enjoy your story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

Thanks for the offering. Some grammatical errors, but still a good read.

"He discreetly checked her for semen stains" - what a funny line.

zed0zed0about 11 years ago
I enjoyed Bill & Annie!

Nice read, made me all warm and fuzzy inside.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Great Tale

I may be one of the leaders of the BTB club but it wasn't necessary for this tale. Just a husband misguided by his co-workers who came to his senses in time to return to his loving and faithful wife. Excellent.

MerlHaggertMerlHaggertabout 11 years ago
Great

I liked the shit out of it

sengimaxsengimaxabout 11 years ago
Great Story

Loved it!!

I wish more authors would write more LW stories like this. I agree with the author that there should be more empathise on the betrayed persons recovery and discovery of someone to help them get on with their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A refreshing breath of fresh air!

Some minor errors an editor could have corrected. But a well developed and well told tale. Keep it up!

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerabout 11 years ago
Sorry

Sorry but this story was so sickening sweet that I almost puked. One real problem in what century was this supposed to be written in? A wife is to "obey" her husband. I thought that went out at least a hundred years ago.

barney69rbarney69rabout 11 years ago
Loved it - Real life

I love this story, it told the story about how supposedly well meaning friends can really fuck up a marriage without really trying too hard. They say that kids can be real cruel, but the cruelest of all are idiot jerks like the guys at the station who are jealous of someone who has it all and they want to drag him down to their level so they don't feel so bad about themselves.

firas01firas01about 11 years ago
good story

at least my blood is not boiling like the time i finished your earlier stories, you have a good talent, and to incorporate romance with loving wives is very tricky, stang has tried it and still do but his female and lately male characters are becoming really stupid so it is not fun to read him anymore, JPB has done it but we all know what kind of males JPB promote, although in a couple of his stories he did really well, finally, one last comment, there is an average, middle class, fairly educated man who can think clearly and react reasonably, an average responsible guy, so far i didn't see such male in your stories, wish the next one is better, thanks for sharing.

firas01firas01about 11 years ago
sorry

the first comment was more like a general one and this one is about this story, the conflict was short and not developed or complicated, i am saying this because i know you can do better, i can see why the father didnt want his daughter marrying the guy as he probably had a chat with him before marriage and realized that he is still a gullible teenager, and you tried to to show your point not through events and interactions but through the conversation between the husband and the wife and it sounded so preachy, however, the writing is good and easy to read. thanks

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
Decent story

My only problem is where annie turns into this 19th century wife,where Bill is the master who makes all the important decisions,how she makes the little decisions and he the big ones,etc.....the fox news crowd may like that,but a good marriage is a partnership where they do things mutually...Annie turns into a simpering person at the end,rather than what she had been,a strong loving wife and for me made it less of a good tale..when she is dressed like a schoolgirl...Take that out and you have a teally good story,it isn't the 1950's.....I understand why the author says fuck the btb crowd,the greek chorus in the garage are the btb crowd type,miserable and tellung others to be miserable too;they wallow in their misery rather than suppirt someone with a good wife..there are lousy husbands and wives who cheat and are a -holes,there are also a lot of people like bill and annie and rather than castung aspersions,should be cheering them on.

For the author,there are plenty of tales of people in their teen years,it isn't banned,what is banned is tales of teens with adults.....lirs of tales talk about meeting as teens......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Writing was good, Bill was a fucking moron

Bill was worthless. What kind of loser lets his co-workers put a dog collar on him?

Every man should have a modecum of pride. There's nothing wrong with that. Pride tells you when you need to stand up for your needs and wants. Bill didn't seem to have any, which is just as bad as having too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Different

I was going to point out a couple of areas in your writing that you could improve. However, like your story, it runs well. This story was not what I expected but I enjoyed the difference. Nice job!

mallahmallahalmost 11 years ago
other sites...

Go over to SOL and write your high school story...

joln321joln321almost 11 years ago
Pussy Whipped

Great Story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

I liked this. I have known some people in a similar situation. About putting up with the co workers; he could have lost his job if he had fought off the collar. Shows a lot of maturity. Again - Great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
only a loser would like this story

The Writer obviously likes to have the husband to be a clueless loser. Crap story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Partnership

not man head woman obeys. Then you'll have a marriage of equals (with communication) that'll work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hey

I like burn the bitch stories, but if you can make things work out, that's a lot better. Got some good ideas with your stories, maybe I might need to use them I my life ! !

bill.........5

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
No loser here -

Maybe loser readers - this story had losers but Bill was NOT one of them -

Nor was Annie - so re-read it if you did not get that - they worked to make a real partnership -

Nicely written and fun to read as it was -

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE

and cam accept that, you will always be a winner, TK U MLJ LV NV

fetkinkazfetkinkazover 10 years ago
great story happy ending

its nice to read a happy story with a happy ending sometimes

carvohicarvohiabout 10 years agoAuthor
For those of you who are like Fetkinkatz!

I like a happy, or at least a redeeming ending too. Stay tuned. I've got my real work to do first, but then...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very different

I always come here to read stories that will get me off.... but the more I read this one the more enthralled I became... I wish women like annie actually existed... that kind of love.... oh well its great fiction

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
BARF!

That about covers it. Oh - next time - get an editor.

carvohicarvohiabout 10 years agoAuthor
To the march 15 anon

Go fuck yourself

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 10 years ago
A Minimum

Happy endings are great but at a minimum, there should be justice. This one had both. Thanks!

DjshengDjshengalmost 10 years ago
10/10

I love this story

checkaho013checkaho013almost 10 years ago
Loved it

I don't know how I missed this story so long, so sweet it made both my teeth hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
life

this tale sounds like life. the men who brag the most are the most unhappy

people I know. men and women treat their mates bad with no respect and

wonder why their mates are not very loving . you get what you give from

your mate. good tale

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Romance is Good!

I enjoyed your story. I like a good romance where husband and wife fight for each other and end up in a stronger marriage with each other and no cheating. As I read this story I kept predicting that one of them was going to cheat and then you would have to bring them back together. I was so glad that there was no cheating, just 2 people in love. I don't know if I'm a true BTB type, but I like to read stories where the cheaters lose and the non cheaters win. But I do like the romance tales. Thank You for some good writing.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Great Story

It could have been the beginning of the end of their marriage but you turned it around nicely. It is interesting how some of the seemingly benign, even stupid influences in our lives can lead to tragedy if we are not careful.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
I enjoyed...

I enjoyed the story and know a lot of friends like those...

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Great work

Enjoyed this immensely, good plot, great characters, happy ending & very well written. This was nearly the perfect story but I feel it should have been in the Romance section not LW. I think your writing in this tale was a big step up from some of your other works, especially those where you are writing conversations between two or more people but don't mention who's actually speaking, leaving it up to the reader to work it out, that's not a good format to use. This was excellent work, congrats. 5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well a couple of thoughts.

You could write about your high school years. Others have. Just make sure they aren't having sex before they turned eighteen. Although I've read several stories that seem to have the high schoolers balling before they're eighteen. And about this story? Once Bill figured out she was screwing with his mind he should have divorced her and moved away. Good mechanics can get good jobs anywhere. Who needed a wife that was going to play games with him every time she got upset? A bad thing to be starting in a marriage. Better to find out early when it costs you practically nothing to dump her.

Benedict12Benedict12over 9 years ago
Final Comment

I enjoyed your advice to the BTB community.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A BIT SHALLOW

He may not be pussy whipped but he has got to be so so stupid to listen to work mates and act on their idiot suggestions plus the fact they both get off on making each other green with jealousy before their first anniversary does not bode well for the future, so im afraid i found it all a little unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Inane and talentless drivel.

Is this lowlife for real ? "1*" !

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 9 years ago
a little bit last century

Having the wife promise to obey and the man as head of the household.

In my view marriages are based on respect and equal partnerships.

Otherwise pretty good. Communication, communication, communication.

VickieTernVickieTernover 9 years ago
Pussywhipped?

No, he's Buddy Whipped (or to preserve the exact dichotomy, "Cock Whipped"). And his renewed and reformed state is too utterly opposed to what he had been presumably, not credible in its extremity (we learn only far more slowly and painfully where our assholes have been, and which we have been). A story about people is not a checker game between black and white. But this story is you as a novice, and I already know that your later stories explore far subtler issues with far more sensitivity and awareness. So -- no complaint! A good beginning!

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

A real man treats the woman he wants to spend his life with, With respect and love. If you pick a slut, you're going to get a slut. But all you macho losers will figure that out for yourselves. I liked your story carvohi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
If he manned up he would have defended his wife

Against those losers at work. The

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great job

Loved your story. Well done.

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 9 years ago
Not Bad

Until you started having Bill being cruel to the guys he worked with. Yes, they did razz him about being pussy whipped and put a color on him but when he starts calling Fred stupid because he can't spell and another a cuckold he's just being cruel and nasty. Remember, you have no say in the way you are raised and sometimes some people aren't as smart as others because of genetics but even so you are responsible for your behavior. And when I say responsible I mean that you have to pay the price for your parents turning you into an asshole even if they didn't mean to. Maybe Fred's parent's didn't know how to get him ready for school so when he started kindergarten he felt dumber than the rest and school became aversive which he soon started avoided and then skipped altogether but now he has to live with not having an education. The others seem to have had a bad deal when it came to relationships so they tried to warn Bill through teasing but what Bill did was mean and cruel. Other than that, the concept for the story was OK, not your best but somewhat entertaining. Thank you Remember, Free will is an illusion, every choice you make is determined by your prior experience.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Thoughts

"Oh you stupid, stupid, wonderful man. I love you so much. How could you think?"

Um, he’s thinking just what she went way out of her way to MAKE him think! Why, once she figured out what was going on didn’t she just TALK to him?

And HE’S an idiot listening to those schmucks at work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awww

I think it's cute you made him believe she isn't screwing around on him. Yep he sure is pussy whipped and soon if he isn't already he'll be totally cuckolded. She says all the right words to make him believe she loves and respects him. But her actions speak that she doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
definitions

all is relative. as suggested, someone with beliefs and holding them against adversity isn't whipped. thanks

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
booger correction

booger not bougar

Never seen that word misspelled before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
follow up

should have bought the shop

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

I really liked this one no one cheated all is good but the lack of communication is a problem this is a feel good story thanks

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 7 years ago
Divorce The Bitch

Just for the shit she put him through, he should leave and divorce her.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
Nice story

I wonder what VS looked like

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not Good

I realize it's just fiction but I think this author lives on a different planet than me. I've worked in and around blue-collar trades all my life and where I live, bad-mouthing another man's wife is an instant invite to an ass-whipping. And if the big-mouth is a lot bigger, that's ok, that's what God invented hammers, tire tools and 2 by 4's for. And as far as the "guys" putting a dog collar on old "whipped boy", I could see that turning into a homicide real quick. You people think I'm wrong, come on down to Texas and get to know some folks down here. Not the transplants but the 4th or 5th

or 8th generation natives. Like they say, Texas IS a whole nother country.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
A Much Better Story....

....than "A Marriage in Crisis," which was the first of your works that I've read. The characters here had a lot more depth, and the emotions felt more real.

The "ragging" in the workplace can be a true mental health issue. I know, because I once upon a time had to share an office with a guy who was the most negative person I ever had the misfortune to know. He just ragged on all day about how his job sucked, how his commute sucked, how nearly all the people around him sucked.... well, you get the picture. Fortunately for me, he quit and went elsewhere before he drove me crazy!

I'm looking forward to more of your stories as I progress more-or-less chronologically through some of them. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
yep , divorce is definately called for

this bitch deserves to be turned loose .

divorce her bitch ass .

YouamiYouamiover 6 years ago
A Great Tale

Carvohi

I read and found myself enjoying your tale. Your main characters had a certain depth and honesty to them. Not only that, there was a solid moral to your story that unfortunately seems rare in LW - where "burn the bitch", physical assault and divorce via gunshot are all too common plot devices. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awwwwwwwwwww

I feel sooooooooooooo goood

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Loved all of it. Usually dont read the short stories, they are either not finished, or they seem rushed and lacking, but this was a good read

ValintValintover 5 years ago
Thoughts

It was good to see the male equivalent of the "Idiot wife takes advice from her divorced slut friends on how to run her marriage" story, though the wife came off as far too forgiving for my tastes.

The realistic conclusion of this story is that the husband is going to be doing some jail time, and probably lose his job as a result, which isn't going to help their financial situation after the fines and attorney fees wipe out their savings. This is going to put a lot of stress on an already-stressed marriage, and good odds that he's served with divorce papers while he's in jail.

I got why Bill would/should be doing everything he can to hold on to Annie, but the story neglected to really show me why Annie should be fighting to hold on to an idiot man-child like Bill.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Just a great story

Great story without BTB or need for reconciliation. Love how Anne turned the tables on Billy and showed him who really loved him. No one really knows your situation the way you do. Friends don't always have your best interests at heart. A lot of people learn that the hard way. Great story, one of many you've written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mmmmmm

Excellent story! Thought Bev's plan was going to backfire and create chaos - but it didn't! Really liked the end and his little lecture to the three assholes. 5*s.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 4 years ago
Yep

I’d take this kind of pussy whipped all day and twice on Sunday

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent Read!

That is exactly the attitude and married atmosphere i've have for 54 years. I was married in 1965. Got orders for Viet Nam in 1966 (9 months after marriage) and didn't see my wife for 22 months. When I came back she was sitting in the airport with a welcome back I love you sign in her hands. That is a real woman. Yep. I know what marriage is all about regardless of the so-called remeaning of what or who can be married the left wing tries to cram down our throats!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Favorite

One of my favorite stories from carvohi. Not the usual LW cheating wife mess. This one makes you feel good.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this, it was rather fun and he did sort of have it coming. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story is far...

better than it's score. Poignant and a well executed, original plot.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous