All Comments on 'A Kinky New Family Ch. 03'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TwilightfanTwilightfanalmost 11 years ago
More???

I hope they'll be a Ch. 04, 'cause I'd love to read Ginger getting it on with one of the guy's...

OU812bf342OU812bf342almost 11 years ago
More please

You have to continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Latex Ginger?

Will there be a Ch. 4?

Do any of them discover latex clothing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please next chapter

Your story is so sexy, I want a next chapter.

Pleeaase. What makes Ginger,....

HornyJoker6977HornyJoker6977over 9 years ago
Yes, we want more please.

There's GOT to be more to this story, it's so fucking hot. Do the guys get together for a little bi male bonding, hopefully. PLEASE add more to this.

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 9 years ago
Where's the part 4?

Definitely continue. I wanna see what happens with Ginger being home while her sister is fucking their stepfather. I'm sure Rick won't object doing two sisters at once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More chapters please!!!

I personally am loving this wild family you are laying out before us but I'm finding these chapters a bit to short.

sunchaser796sunchaser796about 9 years ago
Jst when it was getting good

You have to continue this story. You have left us hanging.

Your story was very good but I wouldnt have considered it as an incest store unless you bring mother and dughter together a d the add the other story in the mix

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
And here is me thinking

that we were going to be reading what was going to happen with ginger. are you going to continue this story so we get to experience more of the kinky family?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story, please continue!

Seems to be missing a conclusion.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

Short and unfinished .

maxsteelemaxsteelealmost 2 years ago

So what happened with Ginger and her family? Please let us know what happened next and will Aunty Roxanne join in the family fun too?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

A little better character development. Some insight into the inner workings of the couple; however, this is just another sexual romp chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jesus that was HAWT! I'll have to pleasure myself dreaming of this story! WOW!!

Lust4SureLust4Sure8 months ago

OK, I normally comment on each chapter though I found the fantasy just a fast romp with different members. Even a little lesbian action was thrown in for good measure, in chapter three.

And I must agree with many commentators you could have given us a little better description of each member.

To make everyone drop-dead gorgeous is ludicrous as variety is the spice of life.

As for Ginger, I'd say she probably was not old enough for Literotica's guidelines for age.

As for this being an incest story, it falls short as it is only incest in the league terms of the law and not true incest by blood.

I also agree there is room for more chapters to this fantasy.

Lust4Sure

not4longbyme@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous