All Comments on '(Un)welcomed Intruder'

by BradGarrettStories

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Thank god for the ending. Not that it was a bad story, but the whole time I was thinking: she's been away at college, how the fuck can this idiot have "seen her around" and "keep watching her"? Seriously detracted from the story at hand, but at least it wasn't completely damaged by a completely nonsensical plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it

And I would have still loved it even if it wasn't her boyfriend, after all rape fantasies are healthy and normal as long as they remain fantasies.

Thanks for writing and sharing

E.

OliviaBeaumontOliviaBeaumontabout 11 years ago
I agree with anonymous "E"

Excellent fantasy. I agree with E that it is normal to have these fantasies and that it would be OK even if it were not her boyfriend. I unashamedly have had such fantasies since my late teens and usually they involve strangers though occasionally they involve men that I know. I once (many years ago) whispered to my ex fiancé during love making "would you tie me up". I remember how self conscious I felt at the time. He happily tied me to the bed and that was the beginning of many such force fantasies that we indulged in together over the course of a year or so. My husband is totally disinterested in any such adventures so here I am on Literotica. I love the non consent stories written by both men and woman as the ones written by women remind me (assure me) that I am not alone in fantasizing about this and thus validating my fantasies a little and I adore the ones written by men to assure me that men do have fantasies of tying us up and "taking us" .

Think I might pour myself a glass of wine and read it again. Sigh. Wish I had my ex finance's cellphone number !! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
fantaztic

I to have fantasized about taking my girlfriend by surprise.and the thought of her libido being aroused is arousing me as i type.

GingerVyeGingerVyeabout 11 years ago
very hot

You have a gift for description, I loved the first paragraph about the warm summer night. Her outfit was sexy too. It was a welcome change from garter belts and heels.

How about a sequel where she thinks it is her boyfriend but it turns out it's a different man, a stranger?

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsalmost 11 years ago

I wish he was MY boyfriend.

nflgirl81nflgirl81almost 11 years ago
Hot!

That was a great story. Enjoyed it very much indeed.

BradGarrettStoriesBradGarrettStoriesalmost 11 years agoAuthor
I'm thinking of a sequel....

....where her boyfriend sends in two of his buddies to "rape" her. Thoughts?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story!

Really great story. It would've been an interesting twist if her boyfriend texted back, "I forgot to tell you I couldn't make it tonight!!" But obviously that would've totally changed the tone of the story. As is, really good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This screams for a sequel xxx

I know you are the author but i think a good idea for a sequel would be if the boyfriends brother read his texts or something, then decides to get involved without either of them knowing :) kinky

After the brother thing then there are a billion new options to go for if you wanted to continue it, the opportunities are endless...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My fantasy!

AS crazy as that sounds, I have always wanted to do that with my boyfriend. Although without the mask and with cuddling when the game is over. I don't know if I should bring it up though!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Boyfriend texts back "What are you talking about?"

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 8 years ago
Wicked!

Great story more pls

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nice ending

lappin_foollappin_foolalmost 7 years ago
surprise ending

LOVED the ending! Will the " rapist/boyfriend " fuck her ass next time? She'd love it in the ass.

KialeythaKialeythaover 5 years ago
Wow

The ending was such a surprise and slightly disappointing.... I was hoping there’d be more and that it’d be the stranger again....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To. Above anonomous person:

So apparently not everyone has heard the word “stalk” cause that ending made absolutely no sense with the feeling that the rest of the story was portraying. Just because she was away, doesn’t mean that him seeing her around makes no sence. That’s called following, or stalking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oops

Would be hilarious if boyfriend texted back " BTW I'm actually seeing another person on the side, and He is more feminine! " lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Boyfriend texts back, "I have no idea what you're talking about. I have been at the hospital with a sick friend for the last eight hours. At least now I know you're a whore and I don't need to waste any more time with you, bitch."

AspieGirl88AspieGirl88almost 2 years ago

I can’t deny, this story is one of the good ones, as I keep coming back to read it again. Though I do think there’s still room for improvement. For example; the quick text at the end is perhaps just a little bit cheesy. It might’ve been better to have him remove the ski-mask after the “assault” & then join her in bed as the boyfriend, perhaps discussing how to improve on her non-con fetish next time, then going on to pleasure his girlfriend with some cunnilingus before having her return the favour. It’s still your story, but I feel a little constructive criticism can be helpful sometimes, y’know? It’s still a good story, though. 🙂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous