All Comments on 'Naked in front of The Cleaning Lady'

by hark6

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fun story

Many maids and cleaning women have similar stories and have seen much. Most just laugh about it, few get involved with guests or employers.

sensualwhisperssensualwhispersalmost 11 years ago
english

I had high hopes for this story when i began to read it but the more i read the more disappointed I was. Over use of the word I can be found in many stories written in first person and this was one of them. If you intend to write more than please try and find other ways of beginning your sentences it will greatly enhance the readers pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
English?

@Sensualwhispers,

"If you intend to write more than please try and find other ways of beginning your sentences it will greatly enhance the readers pleasure."

If you are going to critique ones writing under the guise of "English" learn the difference between then and than. You should have used "THEN".

You also missed it with “readers pleasure”, Should have been reader’s pleasure.

209street209streetover 10 years ago
Fun

Really liked the guy casually testing the cleaning woman to see if she noticed his exposure. The build up was very hot. I like the t shirt with no bottoms best. Very sexy sight. Maybe I should feign a foreign accent and try cleaning some houses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
.....

U deserve to die u fkng animal !! Flashing out ladies !! cheating on your waif !!

I hope that someday , you will be good , and if u wont be good , I hope you stop acting like a fkng animal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
English

@sensualwhispers

“If you intend to write more than please try and find other ways of beginning your sentences it will greatly enhance the readers pleasure.”

I think you mean...

If you intend to write more THEN please try TO find other ways of beginning your sentences. It will greatly enhance the READER’S pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

We need more!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous