All Comments on 'My First Anal Experience'

by cuminmyasss

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More

Keep them cumming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great story

Cannot wait for the next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very nice

These are old stories, would like something new from U

cmlvrvacmlvrvaabout 14 years ago
My anal

I remember my 1st as fuck.... he was huge and it took a while to get used to him but WOW it was a hot ride!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Getting the nerve....

I am married and yet I love anal pleasures, too. I have several toys I use, including an 8 incher with suction cup that I stick against a wall and back into, fucking myslef to orgasm! My other toys include 2 large butt plugs which drive me wild! (I have progressed over the past 30 yrs frrom a slim one!). I long to feel a real cock in me....just can't get the nerve.......or find a willing discreet partner. Bravo for you to have found a partner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
awesome!

I`d give anything to have an experience like that! Gettin assfucked by an annomyous big cock through a gloryhole!! That has long been a fantasy of mine! I`ve rode my HUGE dildo many times dreaming of that and stroking my cum filled cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice,

That first fuck is marvelous and if it is you are hooked, you just can not get enough of it, and it gets better, and you want to try bigger cocks, then even bigger, I had three regular buds all over 9" but my biggest was 12"+, what a feeling of achievement managing to take it all, and the happyness it brought him as most could not take it all.

Happy fucking mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Like my first, I had received blowjobs at a glory hole. One day i put my cock through, the wonderful warm mouth ,then he held me and I felt a hot hole, I stayed still and he pushed back onto me, my cock entering his warm wonderful arse. he pushed back at first but then I pushed back and forward until my cumm shot into him. He held me there, squeezing , milking, then pulled away. all I heard was thanks man, I needed that. My cock was still sensitive, so I stroked it, a finger came through a hole on the other side, I pushed my cock through and was sucked as what was left of my cumm dribbled into his mouth. What a great feeling but my curiosity was aroused and so it was the next time at the gloryhole, I moved next to an occupied one, I peered through, it was an islander guy, stroking, I pushed my finger through, waited, sure enough a nice dark cock came through, I sucked it, then stopped, I turned and put my already lubed arse against the hole, waited,then a finger at my hole, he felt the lube, pulled it back, I bent over,i felt the head, he pushed, missed, I reached under, held him and he pushed, I wouldn't open, then I pushed back and the head popped into me,, pain,i jerked forward but he stayed in me, then I pushed back and I had my arse fucked for the first time his cumm blowing into me, his cock pulsing as it did so, my cumm dripping out of me. He pulled back, I stroked my cock, the rest of my cumm landing on the floor. When I dressed and left the booth, he was standing in the hallway, older than me by about 10 years. He spoke and said how good that was and handed me a paper with a mobile phone number on it. I did ring it and he would meet me at that gloryhole and fuck my arse. Once, he said lets get a room with a movie and it was the first time I felt him hold my hips as he thrust into me. The next time he asked could he bring his brother, I wasn't sure but he did and after he fucked me, his brother who was about my age pounded me, my cumm leaking out of me as he opened my arse with his thick cock, finally blasting his load deep into me. They have moved on now and so have I but when I get that itch, I go to the same gloryhole and offer up my arse to any takers. I always walk away full.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

My first fuck through a glory hole, I went there for that reason, first guy who put his cock through the hole was going to get my arse. there it was, I remember sucking it, then as it was hard, I held it, put lube on the big head and holding it, positioned it at my hole and waited, he stayed there so I eased back until I felt the head enter me, and with little back and forward movements until he was all the way in. I held still, I still remember his first movement back, then forward and I was getting my first arse fuck, bent over, perspiration dripping off me, I felt him swell and my hard cock let go, cumm shooting from me onto the floor as his cumm coated the insides of my arse. He kept going, heaven as he just stayed hard and kept fucking me, my cumm dribbling out of me, I couldn't help it as I stroked my cock, what a feeling until he eased out, I stood up, there was a finger through the whole opposite, i pushed my cock through and what little cum i had left was coaxed from me by a warm mouth. Never forgot it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My first ANA1 experience

My first experience was when i was a 14 yr old freshman in high school . I decided to skip scholl with my 2 16 yr friends to smoke some bud. We smoked about 3 bong packs in about a half hour. They went to the bedroom to gather. I hurd them blowing each other the door was cracked I took my pants of started fingering my a55 hole and ma5ter8ating. They saw me and I had my as5 hole licked while I was blowing the other guy. After a few the guy i was blowing had me ride his d¡ck omg it was the best hurt ever. Then the other guy had me start blowing him. After I blow him for a few he shoved his c0ck in my as5 they were both sctrewing me in my as5 at the same time. Then they pulled out and camed in my mouth best thing i have ever tasted in my life up to that point. They starting fingering my as5 then a hole fist went in my as5. After a few they shoved a nother fist in there. Double ana1 fisting omg it hurt sp good. Belive it or not they shoved another fist in there then a nother one. Quad ana1 fisting and elbow deep. After about 20 minutes not they're both gymnastics flexuable feaks they somehow get a foot knee deep amd then 3 more knee deep. After all that was in there i stated sucking my self and came all in my mouth. I never know an ass could be stretched out that much. That was my first experience with $€X.

DeniseLDeniseLabout 7 years ago
Persistence Pays Off

I am not a glory hole fan, preferring social interaction with my partner, however the experience is well composed and written. Enjoyed the details and feelings the author imparted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Big wish....

Thought I would like to try a bath house . But, kind of leary . Clean or take a chance. New a guy that would go often, Course he love cock, the bigger the better. We talked one night, I gave him a ride home from Bingo. He came on to me. We talked, I drove around in the country roads. The more I drove , the harder I got. He reached over and started to rub. He really got excited once he found out how big I was. And getting bigger the more he rubbed. He asked me to pull over. I found a nice secluded spot. We ended up in the back seat. He deep throated me and I got very "HOT" . My wife never liked sucking. He moaned and moaned and sucked hard and deep. He told me not to come. Telling me , he wanted me to stick it into him. I did, he groaned and moaned , saying he loved it, now come he said, I did . More to this story later. A preview , I was curious about trying to take anal penetration. Care to hear the story?925E

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My first time!

Wow the story was hot and it even made me masturbate! My first time I was on my

knees and I don't know why but it didn't hurt one bit even when he pushed his cock

all the way in me, he waited awhile and then began pumping me slowly with both

arms around my hip oh shit it felt so good and in only a few seconds I came and I

mean I came then he began pumping me harder and faster and harder and when he came I came again! He didn't stop pumping when he came just faster and harder then it began to hurt but it was a hurt of pleasure and I told him please don't stop I loved it so much! He asked me if I was constipated and I said no but now after being fucked

sever more times I know now!

KwhyKwhyover 5 years ago
Maybe me

I'm trying a fuck buddy myself! Maybe you live close?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I still looking for my first anal. I'm 38 and still can't find it. Guys in my area are game players and just talkers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous