All Comments on 'My Brother, My Master'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
grammar Nazi

Quiet not quite.

skip2951skip2951about 11 years ago
hot

this is up to your normal high standards....thanksfor the cum and keep writing....more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another number 1 with 5 big *s!

Hot and nasty with big reasons to cum and read! A Masterful plot filled with incest that spans generations.

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Silkstockingslover, so you know it's good

Incest isn't my bag at all, but if you write it, I will read it. I was not disappointed. I love the internal struggle in a character as they fight a losing battle to not submit to something taboo. That makes it so much more delicious when they succumb. A masterful job of balancing character development with hot, sweaty action, as always.

dutch513dutch513about 11 years ago
That was hot !!!!!!

Very ,very good it why you are one of the best and on my list to read !thanks again !!

Oz1999Oz1999about 11 years ago
A Wonderful Incest Slut

You are absolutely one of the best writers on the site. Great writing and as usual the imagery is so hot. You paint a vivid image of this wonderful cum slut always willing to please her brother. Great "submission"!!!!

William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
The Amazon..or whereever

This story could take place anywhere and it is first class, 5 star pornographic fiction,

If it doesn't stir your prurient interest you and your dick must both be dead.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowabout 11 years ago
A wonder!

Completely filthy, depraved and hot! Nobody writes 'em like you do, SSL. You are a miracle of nature, writing talent, storytelling skills, and a lecherous, perverted mind.

Wonderful, and thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ok, I guess...

It was ok, I guess. It just didn't do it for me, it felt more like BDSM than incest.

ansdguyansdguyabout 11 years ago
I'm with "OK, I guess"

See above comment.

HurbsterHurbsterabout 11 years ago
Could have been anybody.

As has been said, was more BDSM than incest, being brother and sister just made the set up easier. And if she was coming up to 18 and didn't want to go why force her into something she obviously does not want to do. The brothers sudden swing into domination in a paragraph was a bit much to take as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Unlike the last couple commentators...I think it is the incest that transcends this past the generic...

The taboo is fun...plus the anal and twist ending I thought was delicious...

Ignore the naysayers...like most of your work this is a fun read...

Horny15Horny15about 11 years ago
Just amazing

You were the first writer I read on here and the first in my favourites list. I look forward to every story you release and this was not a disappointment. Absolutely hot and sexy and I look forward to the sequel :)

syd_v63syd_v63about 11 years ago
Four out of Five and here's why

This was good for me up until the end. I was hoping for a progression of stories developing over time, but sadly no. The fact that the couple keep the relationship going beyond their teen years was good, but the introduction of the niece just didn't feel right.

I really didn't believe the depth of control the brother would have had to use to sway the sister that far. Not that may not have been the end result in the narrative but you missed conveying that to the reader. There were no previous tests of commitment that demonstrated this level of control. Crossing my own Taboo's is one thing but subjecting some one else to them is a completely other thing all together.

ScouriesWorldScouriesWorldabout 11 years ago
Great Story....

Hi Silky,

Just wanted to let you know that we are in the process of updating out "most votes" list. If you have a story with over 3000 votes please let me know a.s.a.p. (by pm, email or by posting on the thread).

If we don't get your figures we'll have to either omit the story from the list or use old figures. Havee a great Easter. Thanks,

Jacqui

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Congratulation

Another great story !

Thanks for keeping me and my husband hot and wanting during your 100 stories

P

istrionicoistrionicoabout 11 years ago
Good story!

The only thing that could make it better could be to know that Kimberly in fact is Kevin and his sister's daughter... and the fact that on Earth day the brothers try each year to make her pregnant.

TwinparadoxTwinparadoxabout 11 years ago

Great story, just hoping we don't have to wait until the next Earth day to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good until the ending

It was good all up to the ending.

animaluver40animaluver40almost 11 years ago
Good story

Great story until the end what does kimberly body look like and please work on another chpt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh God So Hot!!

This is great and so hot!!

I want to be my brother's cum slut slave, maybe I'll show him your story and hope he takes the hint!

Please write more delicious chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
moremoremore!

please write a sequel to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please write a sequel to this story!

I rly want to read about Kimberly

C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
Kimberly

If he is going to do Mother & Daughter. why not his own Daughter and have a Tri-fecta.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My cock is finally relaxed after two orgasms!!!!!

Fuck!!!!!!! This is some hot fucking story, silk stockings lover!!!!! You must get horny as hell writing this stuff - or even thinking about it. Your sweet pussy must be wet and ready to fuck all the time - I just wish you could teach me some of the fuck practices you use all the time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Where was the sack

Treatment like the whore she was deserves the full treatment. this story needed a sack over the cunts ugly head...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
tosh

Got tired after first page. Quit reading somewhere on page two. Power games and humiliation are boreing. Of course, during every sex act someone is going to be calling the shots. But why be an asshole about it. You make me weary.

JuburinJuburinover 6 years ago
Please

Please write another part for this. It is one of my favorite stories of yours.

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
I Agree

With JUBURIN another chapter introducing Kimberly to Earth Day and Submission. Maybe letting her know that Kevin is her Father/Uncle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was a GREAT story.

Loved it. So hot!

The intro, then the flashback of how their tradition came to be, and at the end in the present and the tease of bringing in Kimberly, her daughter.

Would love to see a sequel!

tiercenpttiercenptover 4 years ago
different than your others

this is a totally different story than your others. left me slightly confused. for one no nylons involved lol.

also story was nothing about "love" or imaginations or dreams as it usually is (with incest/taboo) or at least also in your stories.

just pure physical lust, obedience and submission. which I don't have a problem with usually.

but then getting her daughter Kimberly involved would imply love for one another (Kevin & Kerry) to do (let do) such a thing and not obedience/submission.

Also as you wrote, they have kids and Partners of their own

"only" the one day or week they're together for earth day, they fuck and "love" one another and then allowing him to fuck her daughter is kinda far fetched.

Really only had a conflict with getting Kimberly involved, which added nothing really to the story. If you just ended like, "yea and they kept fucking each other, every year for earth day" -end

story would've been fine and hot and 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Earth day

When will you write the one with the niece?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really good, expecting the story from Mrs. Sheets to be master subs, the vegas trip and the sub of Kim. it will be great.

Congrats.

TwinparadoxTwinparadoxover 1 year ago

Been a long time fan and this story has been bookmarked for almost as long. Would love to read the sequel with the daughter involve.

thank you for the stories,

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

386. Iagree that although the sex was good, it missed some of your trademarks such as stockings. As often is the case you left us with teasers that seemed to indicate a sequel would arrive in about a year, but no, you seem to have forgotten. Shame!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I loved loved loved this story!! One of the very best brother/sister incest story I have read!! I will be checking out your other story's! Great job!!!

TimcutyourshitTimcutyourshit3 months ago

Kinda wish there was a part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50709 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...