All Comments on 'A Special Lesson with Miss Wong'

by MatthewVett

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
pentheswordpentheswordabout 11 years ago

Really liked the story but: 1) there was no real indication why Vivian would be attracted to her student 2) given how she seems otherwise dpminant why she didn't have him eat her out and 3) given his age she just doesn't get him hard again for round 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another chapter of MIss Wong???

Keeping the kid in detention as long as they agree to keep themselves happy after classes and after school activies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Any sequels??

Any after school activities with her yet????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Always Learning

I love that your stories always have something new to learn within. I've always had a good vocabulary but it's always difficult finding new words I don't know in this subject. Always a pleasure to read your work, mate.

Scale

MatthewVettMatthewVettalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@Anonymous, Glad I can help to expand your vocabulary! I know some readers don't appreciate it, but I like using new words that I hope people will look up, learn, and incorporate into their own vocabulary.

emgstoriesemgstoriesover 10 years ago

Well written with a great sense of atmosphere. The way you described the situation really put the reader in the room. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i like it

I want more keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i like it

I want more keep it up

Dunross2011Dunross2011about 10 years ago
Nice!

Hot! I've had exactly the same sort of teacher-- but never the same sort of experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

wouldn't mind a ch.2 to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wish I had a teacher like that

What a lucky boy. She sure made his day. nice writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
KEEP ME THIS ONE GOING

I like this story can you keep this one going it's needed more

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 8 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@Anonymous, if you enjoyed this story, I recommend my newest story, My Teacher's a Nudist?! It's not a sequel, but if you liked this one, I think you'll like that one, too. The female lead is based strongly on Miss Wong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice work, Matthew

This one almost took me back to fifth grade at good old ******* school! This teacher made me think of Mrs. V****r, my teacher that year! Unfortunately, even if I would have had opportunity to fuck her brains out, I don't think I was knowledgeable about sexual things in those days (1949-50), or maybe not even able to perform sexually. All these years later I remember what a total babe she was even though I probably didn't know about such things as fucking at the time. In retrospect, though, I wish she could have been a high school teacher - I might have risked expulsion from school to have gotten in her pants!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Wow what a dream... excellent writing, that was very well done. Thanks!

Sugar_baby92Sugar_baby92about 7 years ago
Absolutely Amazing!

I LOVE stories with the student/teacher pairing and I can honestly say that this is the best one I've ever read. I love how coy Miss.Wong was and Jason's innocence. Very well written, hopefully we can get a part two!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
satisfying

Matt, you are a comfortably satisfying erotic writer. Literate besides and that's appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice one

Way to go for Jason

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That's just Wong on so many levels...

avidreader123avidreader1234 months ago

Great, right up to the cigarette.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous