All Comments on 'Sex Starved'

by Wildfire427

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Loved it.

Great story. I love mother son stories. A willing mother is so much better. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot story

i loved the dirty talk at the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot fucking story

I don't care for mother-son stories generally, but this was an exception. When you described her blowjob, I was wishing I could give you a 6. Keep writing; does she have a younger sister that needs a hard prick, or who would like to share a job on him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh my...

Oh my god... This stories getting bookmarked, this got me so hot I came three Times by the end of it!!! My pussy is still sensitive!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just a mind excrement of a demented psycho.

"writers" like this one should be locked-up in an asylum for insane , where they belong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sorry, last commenter, too many mothers and sons...

would have to be locked up in asylums (you jerk). Motherfucking, sweet motherfucking is spreading like, well, wildfire. First, because it's so easy and convenient, especially if the mother and son are living under the same roof. Each catches exciting glimpses of what the other has between their legs, the boy's meaty cock and the mother's pretty cunt. Second, because it's just so darn exciting. What can compare with a boy sticking his big prick up where plenty of boys'd love to stick theirs--his own mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from. And for a mother, what can compare with having her darling baby boy shove his fat young cock up where he came from in the first place. When a boy unloads his young balls and shoots his mother a great big twatful of his creamy sperm, both mother and son know that that's exactly where the boy's sperm belongs--painting the walls of his mommy's cunt a nice milky white. Look, his mother's cunt is his birth canal, and a son surely has the right to revisit his own birth canal--now with his big throbbing prick, slamming and pounding it and blowing his balls all over his mother's beloved twat. His mom's twat was his home for nine months, and the boy makes it his prick's home, from now on.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
great hot sex

I love this Mom and son taking care of each other's needs-very hot sex scenes-good story-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I wonder if.....

The person who said this writer should be locked up.....managed to read the entire story. I think he/she did, in order to form such an asinine opinion.

To thee: .....G F Y.

To Wildfire427: please ignore the rantings of that idiot.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wish I Could Rate 100 -Loved It

I admire the writer in recognizing the alternative when a husband can't and isn't able to perform duties to his very sensual wife. This kept me wet and wished there was more chapters of this story. I am now going to pursue my older son as I know he is more than interested in me and has been for a long time. You only go around once in life and I am no longer going to do without. Please write more just for me.

Thank you from a very sexy, willing mature Mom. Like this Mom, there will be nothing that he can't do with me as I want to please him in all ways including Sexy Bondage, spankings and more. Love and respect is important as well.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Loved it!! I especially loved the mom's dirty talk. And there are two more chapters!!

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Loving story

Wife needs more cock. He gives her a great fucking. Mom will be back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Need that too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very how, but a little bit disappointing

I really enjoyed your story between you and your mother. up until the part where she sucked your dick. it's hard to believe she sucked your dick. it's hard enough to get your mother to let you fuck her. most mother would turn down the request of sucking your dick the first time you two got together. you have to be pretty convening to talk her in having sex with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In full disclosure, I only read until shortly after the son got home. However, the son's responses to his girlfriend being on her period painted him as a selfish twat who doesn't have any clue how to treat a woman with respect. If that's what you like to read then that's fine, but its definitely not mine, and that behavior is absolutely not one to emulate.

I will say that the apparent lack of male role model in his life does make his behavior at least somewhat realistic though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous