All Comments on 'Karina The Sorceress Ch. 04'

by nodefaults2

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
electronpoolselectronpoolsabout 11 years ago
Truly Imaginative, and a Great Tease

Just discovered this series and I've got to give you props—it's definitely gone places I hadn't expected. Bait and switch, bait and switch!

I'm biting at the bit for more. Hopefully it'll come sooner than some of the others apparently did? A year or two in-between is long enough to forget most stories entirely. Not sure I'd have that problem with this one, though.

Not that my opinion matters (because I love to have my expectations defiled), but I'm hoping to see Karina have a few more ups and downs in this fight for her willpower. I want to see her strong again, and I want to see her fall again, and I want to see her rise from the degradation and humiliation once more. Once she accepts it and becomes weak and mindless, all the fun is gone. If she ultimately won, but was changed for her experiences, all the better... it's a shame when these things end with the protagonist turned into a beast of burden.

Gods, that bar scene a couple chapters back was hot, too.

Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great series! I can't wait to read more! I sincerely think this is one of the best series on this site. Keep it coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous