All Comments on 'How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 15'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Carrier_VioletCarrier_Violetabout 11 years ago
More please

It was a really long wait but I am really glad this is back on here!! Good addition....REALLY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really Missed Janie

So great to have Janie back. Hopefully, she wont be gone as long this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Glad to see a new chapter

I am glad that you finally have added a new chapter to the story after it has been over a year since you had written chapter 14. But I just wish it was a little longer. I loved this chapter with Janie taking control of her life and future more and showing the two moms that she can be more in charge of things. I am surprised that you did not have Jamie tell Candy about her being born a boy. With them being so close and that they will live together while in school; Candy will find out some how. I do hope that you will add more to this story very soon with the next photo shoot coming up. It should be interesting with lingerie and bathing suits. The moms will want to go out on the town and may or may not take Jamie with them. That could be fun with the three of them. There are always cabs for them to use if not the limo. The story should be continued for a long time, I hope.

hotnatasha1987hotnatasha1987about 11 years ago
its really come to a end

thanx for your new chapter ... i like trent and janie like my own soul .... i was waiting for this part for long .. its really nice of you ... you make me to start dreaming again.... i will wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just a beautiful story...

Very well constructed and written, I enjoyed every chapter, and don't think I've felt as much emotion in a story as when Trent apologized. But you've kind of created a monster here, there's so much promised to come, and right into the heart of hollywood and LA... please it keep going, this has truely been a wonderful read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very well constructed.

I came across this series by accident and I have read it from start to this point at least five times now. Well constructed (minor spelling errors aside) and at times very emotive. The sex scenes are extremely passionate.

Judging by the subtle hints that you have placed throughout the narrative, this series has a long way to go and I hope that you will be able to satisfy your audience's desire for more about Janie and Trent.

I am looking forward to the ensuing chapters. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Janie the girl next door

I have read this story from chapter 1 threw. 15. They are perfect depiction of the life of the cool kids in schools. With just a small twist on the sex of one. I hope you continue until Janie and Trent are mairead.

maturepal115maturepal115almost 11 years ago
Great series

I have read the entire series and it is very well written, can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AWESOME! You convinced me!

Never thought I'd be interested in a tranny story but started reading on a whim...got TOTALLY engrossed and almost couldn't put it down! Cant's wait for the next, hopefully soon, chapters! See this one going several more! Have been married nearly 40 years but if I had met a Janie in college, I could see this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FABULOUS!!!

I cried and I laughed and I wished I was her SO many times during the coarse of this story. Thank you.....and KEEP writing.

LindaAnnKLindaAnnKabout 10 years ago
More!! We so need more!

You are an amazing writer. I hope you find tome for another chapter, it would be a shame to let this,story die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
big fan

i love the series please write a new chapter please

animeturtleanimeturtleover 9 years ago
Awesome work

Keep up the great work do more chapters in this series please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
1066 Followers
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...