All Comments on 'The Devil and an Angel'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696about 11 years ago

really liked it.....a chapter 2 sure looks inviting...:)

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 11 years ago
Chapter 2????

I loved this. They could go far.

Jim44444Jim44444about 11 years ago
Very good

This could support a chapter 2 or more but it is OK where it is today. Not all stories have to be epic and this had a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Kind of broken plot - why the hell is she apologizing for anything if the last time she was through there the land really had been destroyed? I'm not a greenie and simply loathe some of their more extreme organizations, but that's the problem with big companies and some of the smaller ones too - they think they can slap a fresh coat and a few million dollars of paint on something "cleaned up" when some of the more toxic repercussions really are permanent. I mean, being the activist she is, she has to know that even if Tom is ridiculous enough to front completely dishonest logic like "trusting me means trusting my company" and "I'm just paying you half a million dollars to get your attention, not bribing you". There are things businessmen will do, ways they will treat the world around them, that they would never subject their families or romantic interests to.

Four stars for hot sex and a passable story, but what comes across as cheap rationalizations for corporate irresponsibility makes both characters more sleazy and unlikeable than intended, and makes it less than a five star story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Something odd

about the environmentalist driving the Mustang in a max-gas-using manner. And they kinda got the sex before the trust but verify.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Great Read*****

Best story I have read in a while. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I liked it. The only part I didn't like much was Jana's personality at some points of your story. I would have prefered she sounded more like a feisty confident drunk horny woman, instead of a drunk horny man.

I too, hope there will be a second chapter.

carlieplumcarlieplumabout 11 years ago
Cute

An enjoyable read 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story.I really enjoy this type.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

A very pleasant read. As usual

fanfarefanfareover 8 years ago
lividly lavacious...

TR, another well-crafted story. By now, most regular readers know that I really hate to have to agree with an anonymous commentator critiquing a contributors efforts. This is erotic fiction after all, as in imaginary and made up.

There is little desire among the Literotica readership for uncomfortable facts and bleak forecasts. Gaia knows I never back down from confronting controversy or gleefully flogging an ideological position.

However, I actually find myself simultaneously agreeing and disagreeing with both Anonymous 033113. To repeat this is fiction espousing a pro-business agenda. Well somebody has to do it, try and make the plutocrats sound like decent human beings.

Cause they themselves are total failures at shilling a message of 'kinder, gentler capitalism'. Which is a shame, cause such does exist. Not much and not often but here and there, hiding in the bushes, you can find intelligent, honest and humane businessmen.

TxRad did a terrific job of developing interesting characters, with sharp dialogue and constructing a believable scenario for a Modern Urban Fairytale.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Thoroughly Enjoyable

Another great story by TxRad. Thought they might have viewed the sites before meal and sex but what do I know about writing. Very well written and totally enjoyable. Could easily be stretched to 5 or 6 pages and still leave options for part 2. Well done.

Magic_CapMagic_Cap8 months ago

A highly committed, almost militant environmentalist who drives a Mustang ? And takes "road-racing course at one of the best schools just so she could go faster and do it safer" ? No way ! That would make any argumentation totally unbelievable ! A small (!) Japanese car with additional electric drive or even an electric car - THAT would be credible and plausible !

And that such a woman does not only share a room - a bed even ! - with her worst "enemy" and sleeps with him, but actively pushes this herself, is highly unlikely !

Sorry, but these are „stupid", especially avoidable mistakes !

The rest is as always well told and especially the characters are well fleshed out. All the more annoying are the mistakes ... !

Unfortunately once again a much too abrupt ending, almost like a cliff hanger !

3/5 stars !

muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

5/5, could have been in Romance. Really nice, thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5936 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

SIMILAR Stories