All Comments on 'Father Uses Huge Asset Ch. 30'

by acdd123

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You sick deranged writer

This is your best yet! Fantastic. Wonderful writing. Don't stop!

leagleleagleabout 11 years ago
keep it up!

Glad to see that you’re still writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hooray!

Another Richard and Lisa story! It's been too long since your last one! I'm so glad you updated!

This was really great. I've personally always liked "intruder" stories, so this was an extra-special treat!

I do kinda wish there was more dialogue between Lisa and Richard though. You always do such great scenes that are so steamy and hot when they degrade him, and they had an even better opportunity to degrade him with him being right in front of them (even if he couldn't hear them). I would have been even better if his wife had spit on him, or physically hurt his inadequate balls or body, and then blamed it on the intruder.

But the dialogue that you did put in between them was great!

The best part was definitely the end, where Keith asks if she still loves him, and she totally avoids answering and gets him to suck on her spunky boobs! So sinister! Of course she doesn't love you, you idiot! But she's smart enough to use her body to make you think so, hah!

Please write more soon! I'm so glad you updated so quickly since your last story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More Richard and Lisa

More of Richard Lisa and the bitch Keith

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Poor keith

So, the lesson folks is that if someone sincerely loves you, do everything you can punish them for it, because love and caring is a bad recipe for relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More of the same please!

Excellent addition to the series. I think they need to get broken into again, really drive the humiliation home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Death to Keith

Death to Keith

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More!!

Lisa and Richard in public, on a beach, anywhere ....I just want to see more humiliation for little cocks everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Rip Lisa's tits off :)

Have a bear Rip that sluts tits right off !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

your stories turned me so onn!!i want a fil like richard,,,desperately waiting for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fuck fuck fuck

Fuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm 13 and love your stories

I'm 13 and love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Open the giant can of Whoop ass!

The wife is history - that's a given. She's obviously a slut. And if the cops won't or can't help, then follow the soon-to-be ex-wife to the giant prick and get your own, very personal revenge. Guys cock won't be working after you get done. What a disgusting way to treat your husband. She wouldn't be walking away scott free either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cut the slut in half :)

Cut Lisa in half with a rusty chainsaw right down the middle :) let the bitch bleed all over the place then use it on Richards dick then stick it up his bum so it comes out his mouth :) that should put an end to little Richard and Lisa the slut :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MORE!

Dude. MORE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
im 12 and love your stories

i like when you talk about her tits

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

common man why so delay u know we love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More of Lisa

More of Lisa

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
new cuckold

am i the only one that thinks seeing richard cuckolded by a guy with an even bigger cock would be the hottest path for this story to take?

someone with even bigger loads who treats the women better so they all slowly leave richard, one by one.

i'm a big fan but having him cuck wimpy guys gets old, i want to see the arrogant hero have his women taken by someone even better, leaving him broken and defeated just like martin and keith.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To the man who posted below me There was some lucky lady on here

There was some lucky lady on here talking about her nephews cock bet he could beat Richard sounds like he had a bigger cock and was younger and sexier too wish I could land a young hunk like that.

It was in the comments on one of acdd123 story's forget wich one lucky girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hay slut

Bitch I'm the young black guy your looking I love white pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Illl make you my slut

Slut call me

rixelsrixelsover 10 years ago
How many chapters?

30 chapters for a one trick pony. Taser Richard and cut his dick back to 3 inches. The author has diarrhea of the keyboard. The story keeps going and going....and it stinks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous