All Comments on 'A Day in the Park'

by StaciRay79

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Super hot!

Can't wait to hear what happens when the boys cum over. LOL

I love to give women the opportunity to watch me stroke myself. Your story was a great one to read while stroking :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well done

Your story was perfect. It ended perfectly. Really....sometimes when stories end leaving something to be imagined they are better. I have just called my mistress and read her your story. It turned her on so much .......I will be seeing her in a half hour and know you have made two people very happy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

i LOVE THIS STORY i CANT WAIT FOR MORE!!

lakesailer_milakesailer_miabout 11 years ago
Nice!

This is a very hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Based On A True Story !

That can mean almost anything, meaning as little as 10 % is true, with that said for purpose of my comment let's say most of it's true which I'm sure it's not.

If this was my wife I would be one pissed off SOB if I found out while I'm out supporting our family and the kids are in school she is off acting like a slut. I would question if she had want it takes to raise the kids properly. Now take the same woman who is single and childless, who cares what she does. The wife says she can not cheat on her husband. What she is doing is hurting and disrespecting there marriage. It may not be physical cheating, but if I was her husband I would dump her if I caught her exposing herself . Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
But

Good story, but she slipped into cheating too easily. You need to give us some background of why she will do this.

thekingofspainthekingofspainabout 11 years ago
so so

It was ok. A bit obvious, clearly not a true story so why say it was,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh Yawn...

Another cheating slut in the making. How exciting...

YDB95YDB95about 11 years ago
"I couldn't cheat on my husband"?

She HAS been cheating on him, with Debbie. Also, the Earth Day connection here is fairly weak.

Still a great story, though, I will certainly give you that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm looking forward to reading...

... what Staci, Debbi and friends get up to next :-)

Biker_TypeBiker_Typealmost 11 years ago

love your first story, hope you have more to tell!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Read

I quite enjoyed your story, good writing and I look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love a honest woman

I used to jack off for the girls in my high school gang. There is nothing quite so satisfying as cumming when people of the opposit sex watch, It is like baring your soul to them.

Loved your story please write more. Wish you were grinding your pussy against my face, I think a woman who does that is precious.

shavedredshavedredover 10 years ago

omg loved that story. Stroking now wishing I was there to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very hot . I like the set up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice

Enjoyed your story and wish you would write more. Also have a big bulge in my shorts.

loniganloniganabout 6 years ago
Betrayal feels good

I wonder why anyone should marry if fidelity is so cheap.

The author is very good at exciting men. She should write more, perhaps to better purpose. She's ready to go to a higher level.

jackbirdjackbirdalmost 6 years ago
hot story

I had a girl friend that love to expose her self got off on it. She would wear a dress or skirt when we go out never any panties and half bra's that didn't cover her perky nipples. Of course all this exposures were alcohol induced. When she was drinking she turned into a exhibitionist. One night after the bars let out it was 2 am nice night she said lets go to the park. Once at the park she surprised me took her wrap around dress off was in just a bra garter belt stockings and heels. She jumped out of the car. I grabbed her dress chasing her she was laughing.She stopped at a park bench held on to the back of it spread her legs said take me right here laughing I tried to put the dress back on her but she wouldn't let just kept saying fuck me. I looked around no one was around dropped my pants and underwear entered her from behind. Gave her a orgasm then shot a load in her. She put the dress on but left it open and we walked but to the car got in.

PG13PG13almost 5 years ago
Hot hot hot

And hot

RingerleppsRingerleppsalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

That was great! So intense. I loved the story and the scene with you masturbating on the bench was incredibly arousing. Please write the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Brafisto!

Del moy selabri constabli brafisto!

El uchi conaftico moy abri constablo.

Cona abri del constable much festa amecro.

Brafisto.

OpenmarriageohioOpenmarriageohioabout 3 years ago

Glad I ran across this. So hot imagining watching some get off at the park. Looking forward to part two?

happyhouror2happyhouror2over 2 years ago

You are incredibly sexy and well written.

hedonisatluristhedonisatluristalmost 2 years ago

Very arousing you made me very happy

hedonisatluristhedonisatluristalmost 2 years ago

good i imaged you aroused, and I had a happy moment

NemoNautilusNemoNautilusalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. This is proof that you don’t need a complex plot for at beautiful story arc

NudistDavidNudistDavidover 1 year ago

A very well-written, interesting story ... I loved it! Two scenes of absolute exhibitionism and voyeurism ... Both deliciously told ... I like to play at the park too ... I go to a few, but one in particular has a one mile walking trail ... I love to walk it naked sometimes early in the morning ... The feeling is exhilarating ... I masturbate there too at times, and have even been watched ...It's such a rush!!! Anyway, I loved the story and how you wrote it ... Good pace and length ... I'm looking forward to the next one!

ThedukeofomniumThedukeofomnium9 months ago

You write very well and this is a very arousing story....love to see part two1

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19559 months ago

OMG!! This was so erotic, so hot and arousing!! Please, please, PLEASE tell me there is going to be a part 2 where Deddie and Staci break their wedding vows and both get ravaged by these 2 young studs!! I wouldn't given this 20 stars if I could have, but 5 is all the higher I could go here. Tremendous story, StaciRay!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStaciRay79@StaciRay79
106 Followers
Married, mother, and fun loving! Most of the time I'm an open book and I like to be read! 😊

story TAGS