All Comments on 'Office Cumslut Ch. 01'

by DrLuverotica

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Usual sicko drivel

Says a lot about the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is Erotic?

You must be so proud. Written by a 12 year old Nothing but garbage. Fantasy or not It belongs in Sci Fi.

nakdsubnakdsubabout 11 years ago
There's really nothing to say about this except that...

It's total crap!

MadBrownMadBrownabout 11 years ago
WHAT DRIVEL!

Total crap as already mentioned before me. I wholeheartedly concur!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another Brain Dead Writer

Hope this will be your last.A -1 for you if there is one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
never again

give up the pretense of trying to be a normal human being

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

U got to be kidding me . Total crap and I usually like these kind of stories .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just an idea for a rewrite

At the point where she bursts through the door just after he reads the text from her gangbangers and demands that they go upstairs now, grab her and throw her ass back out the door locking it behind her. Then, as she beats on the door, forward the message to everyone in both families, the administrators of her hospital, every friend, acquaintance and passing stranger, the local anti-porn decency league, every local news outlet, newspaper, TV, and throw in the neighbors and her great aunt Agatha from Des Moines. Then, unlock the door and let her in as you go out to see the lawyer and bank.

Just as an alternative, don't you know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

turned me on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!!

Every man wants to totally submit to a dominant woman, at least sometimes. This hubby hit the jack pot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
dumb

lame, short bad and even stolen. out of context. idiot

jasper4004jasper4004about 11 years ago
I loved it

keep up the writing it can only get better loved Ch 1 cant wait for Ch 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Another fucking sicko! Please disappear!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
anonymous/wow!!!!!!

What world do you live in fucking sicko!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One lucky sissy

i only wish that was me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
YES

God I wish that would happen to me, keep the fresh cum running for him - please continue - even get him tied down in stirrups for his yearly exam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
1*

Terrible day for loving wives postings. The sickos are out in full force. Where is the erotica?

kinky48186kinky48186about 11 years ago
Please..................

Keep them cumming>>>>>> And invite me over please!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Respectfully suggest

I think this qualifies for several categories of LIT more than LW. Is she adventuresome? Of course! But for a mature professional woman to change so drastically, then to act-out so overtly in a totally inappropriate setting gets you into Satire or Sci-Fi. Then, the author turns Hubby around in two-three seconds.

It is obvious this was written in order to aggravate some Commenter base, and it seems to have done that. Congrats on that, but I will not mark this up on those grounds. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wrong catagory.

Should be in gay male. Regardless of marriage to a woman, if a guy wants to eat male cum, then he's a queer. Not a bad thing; but it's time to come out of the closet.

Being married and being called a sissy is only an excuse for him to exaim his attraction to men. But this is the 21st century and no one cares what sexual preference someone has, just don't lie about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

My difficulty is all the whan bam-ness of it all. No foundation was set for any of this. Abracadabra! You are a sissyboi cuumslut and love it! Umm, nooooo. It is, I suppose, a good fast wanker of a story for those who like forced cuckholding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
DON'T

PLEASE GET A NEW JOB CAUSE U SUCK AT THIS ONE, AND PLEASE DON'T WRITE ANY MORE NASTY SHIT LIKE THIS .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
retardsville

This is erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love it

More sooon!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
no more

please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love licking my wife

Especially when she's been playing. She brings home loads, I lick them up, the I get to fuck her ass. That's the best. I get what they don't get. Cost me some pride, but not too much. Well worth it. Love it when she's so hot she blows me in the car.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Encore

I thoroughly enjoy listening to her, seeing her, and participating in her pleasure with other men. It's enjoyable to read from other men who do also.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3about 11 years ago
WHAT A PILE OF SHIT!!!!!!!

'Nuf said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I liked it

don't listen to hater, your story is nice, can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pure fantasy bull shit

Evidently the author if male is has fantasies of being dominated in a marriage by a slut wife. Are we to really believe that a wife could manhandle her husband that easily especially when he had been very mad at her sluttish behavior and lies to him all the day before she came home with a cream pie. Also it is quite doubtful that she would have a cream pie left over a few hours before it was time to come home.

Please as respect for the truly good authors on this category of the site don' t continue with this crap.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Is this or AA men what really happened sissy?

Please write the follow up to this or AA men sissy. Did she start using her 7 inch vibrator on your pussy to start to stretch you some before turning you over to her gay and bi male stud friends? Bet your wearing panties, stocking, and heels more often now right? She have your little pee pee clit locked up in chastity yet? She is slowly turning you into a fem hubby, her cum slut clean up boy, and you love it. Write chapters 2, 3, 4, 5.........so we can all enjoy your sissy boy life. Soon she will run an ad on craigs list and rent your pussy out to bi married stud tops like myself to take turns in your pussy as your tied to the bed with your ass in the air free for all to use and breed. And you love it and crave it don't you sissy? Your hooked on sucking cock and swallowing and getting bred like your hot wife is. Start writing soon sissy, we are eager to read of your life and that of your slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My wife

Made me lick her out two years ago after fucking her boss. It got her a promotion and me a face full of cum from her pussy. Since that time the sex has been awesome. Yes I still clean her used pussy but it is worth it. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chapter 2?

I loved chapter one. Is there a second chapter coming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
THE CUM SLUT

He should have bolted the doors so she couldn't get in then shouted to her piss off whore, then next day see a solicitor as the evidence is on the phone and get her served.

Instead he turned into a cuckold wimp.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
So silly

This trash is so juvenile. Did you write during study hall?

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 5 years ago
Slutty!

Slutty Nasty and to ALL 5 Points In Her! Short Story With Lots Of Potential! Really Enjoyed

Your Story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My lord this is hot. Ignore the douches who criticized it and write more!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Such a slutty wife. Got me hard instantly.

Should write more stories about her slutty adventures with many other men

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous