All Comments on 'Mental Manipulations Ch. 02'

by cuninglinguist61

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
kplusmckplusmcalmost 11 years ago
keep going

hope next chapter comes sooner . might be interesting if he went back to the pastor and suggest mentally that the pastor wanted him to take his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story!

Makes me want to become an electrician. Looking forward to chapter 3 and seeing what becomes of the doctor and the preacher's wife! Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

It would be great if he had the pastor's wife become a dominant and force the pastor to watch him fuck her brains out

rabbit993rabbit993almost 11 years ago
Pastor's wife

Great, five stars, the Jenny scene was truly hot. I like that these are adults and not kids. Now for what anonymous said, make the pastor's wife a dominant so the pastor watches while he fucks her. Keep them coming, you have found a rhythm. Can't wait for the scene with the Indian doctor, hope she read the Kama Sutra...hint hint.

rabbit993rabbit993almost 11 years ago
PS

It's not nice making us wait months for the next installment. Not nice at all.

zetagirlzetagirlalmost 11 years ago
Great

Great take on the mind control theme. I can't wait to see what develops with him and the doctor, and him and the pastor's wife. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love the story so far

and enjoy your writing skill very much. Please don't keep us hanging for the next chapters.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 10 years ago
A great Story

This is very well done the writing is skillful done and the plot is perfect. I hope he Uses his powers for more than sex and rearranges the pastors sick mind as to never mistreat a woman again. He should send to her a message to call him if it happens again. I hope this never ends

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
as interesting as this chapter was

it is time for an intervention and rescue of the pastor's wife.

she deserves it, he would appreciate her. and the familial rivalry between aunt and niece would not be healthy.

and then, of course, there is the lovely neurosurgeon, still waiting for the follow-up appointment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So this guy has the power ....

But he refuses to grant his women orgasms until he's ready?

Why not gray them a hundred orgasms? I think that would make them more thankful.

Or, why not grant them an orgasm every 5 minutes. I'm pretty sure they would be thankful and willing to show their appreciation.

Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great drama

This intriguing second chapter really grabs hold of the reader's attention. A very strange pastor (who behaves in a very strange unChristian manner) only hints of greater drama to come. Superb plot overall, and the love scene in the latter part of the chapter is no mere "filler"; it is integral to the plot and indeed part of it, and it concludes with yet another mystery that remains unanswered at the end of the chapter.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great again!!! Physical changes? Bigger cock maybe?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well done! The psychology is well conceived and the scenarios delightful. Much better than most erotic writing on Amazon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous