All Comments on 'First Time Swingers'

by harukifan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
pixandwordspixandwordsalmost 11 years ago
Very good memoir

It makes a refreshing change to read a 'real' story [not that we have anything against fantasies, of course!] We hope you'll share more of your adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing!

I am so interested in this kind of lifestyle -- and now even more so!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Real experience or not....

Nice story. Whether this was fiction or a true tale matters not. Very enjoyable!

harukifanharukifanalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading, everybody! Yes, this story is true. We've been in "the Lifestyle" now for almost a year, and we love it. If anyone has questions about how to get into the Lifestyle or where to start or how to talk about it with your spouse, feel free to ask me: harukifan@yahoo.com or on Twitter: @theHarukifan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A special courage

is required to do this. Very strong men and very strong women only can. Plus trust and intimacy as high as it gets. And mutual respect as high as it gets. There is no other thrill as thrilling. My wife and I have done variations of this for 25 years. We don't think of any poly - whatever that word is. I love her with all my heart. Anything she wants to do I let her. So I believe this story is real. Certainly soounds like my first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OK STORY

Not bad but I don't understand why, if Sara is such a veteran of the swinging scene, she declined to have intercourse with Bill. Also, why did Bill use a condom with his wife? These two facets really spoiled the story for me.

MichaelG

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
Well told.

Not the kind of lifestyle I'd be into, but you told a good story.

And to the anonymous person who wondered why he used a condom on his wife? Because that's the birth control method they normally employ, maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cumalot

Thanks for sharing this your experience with us, it is to bad that you could not fuck Sahra, but she made up for it. Bill enjoyed fucking your wife and you liked watching them. My wife and I have had a few swinging experiences, I am not a cuckold but I do like watching my wife getting fucked, of course having a strange pussy wrapped around my cock heightens the moment wishing you and your wife many happy swinging times.

bworth1943bworth1943over 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Bill has a problem that would not allow two couples to have a real poly relationship.

If every thing that could be done to each other was done , except Sara couldn't have another man in her pussy. Well... limited commitment isn't going to work. Its just sex and really isn't that much fun.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Well written, but the subject sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We were 31 and 33 when we first swapped partners. I got the fucking of my life and my husband got sucked like never before. It was a long and totally fulfilling night and we stayed over with the couple. In the morning there was no guilt or shyness. After breakfast we fucked our friends until noon. A week later, I met privately with the other wife and had my first bisexual orgasm. It's not for everyone, but it worked wonderfully for us. Great story!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 2 years ago

Very fun story...done correctly... keeping husbands and wives together in the same room...why can't all the authors on Lit be this smart?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous