All Comments on 'Watching Wife Cheat'

by Rico Suave

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gay

....guy who was ten years younger than her and considered to be very hot by most women......??? you are a fag just admit to it,and only write stories for the gay male section,the stuff you actually know about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Pitiful

yep, pitiful...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just another wimp/submissive type story

No man who is in love with his wife would ever stand to see another man touch her. This writers ideas of erotic is obviously from a man who has never been in love or was done wrong and now is trying to justify it as being ok. Sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolutely disgusting

You have a problem, mentally I mean. You're relationship with your wife is just a sexual fetish. She is a slut, you are a bisexual nutcase. Any normal couple would never want to share the sexual component of their marriage with another person, but both you and your wife don't mind it which means you both are sexual deviants and somehow excuse on another for it since you are each the same. If you asked your wife to stop cheating would she? She wouldn't because she doesn't love you. If your wife didn't want to screw other guys, would you still pressure her to do it? I bet you would. So keep telling yourself that you're just giving into your harmless desires, we all know what you are...quit seeking confirmation that it's okay on the net. It's not...even if you do find other sicko's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The last commenter. So if he is a submissive, bisexual man...

what's the problem? Do you think the world consists only in trolls like yourself? And it's 'your', not 'you're', you fucking moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Without reading this garbage-----

With a nom like this it's got to be 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ignore those religious nuts

If you and your wife are ok with it then enjoy it as much as you want. People on the net tend to project their morals on others. Ignore them since they are a bunch of hypocrits and probably would enjoy what you have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story!

Loved your story Rico. While my wife and I have no such open agreement, I know she loves to fuck other guys. I DID have the priveledge of inadvertently seeing her in a car with a guy one day, sitting as close to him as possible. I followed them to a secluded park and found a way to watch without being noticed....it was one fantastic passionate afternoon, she is so HOT!!! CTS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh NOOOOOOOO~

You stopped just as the good stuff began to happen!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
On your way out

What the husband was watching was two people in love and making love, husband will soon get the devorse papers. A women could just never respect a perverted little dicked twat who wants his soul mate to cheat.

Perverted sissy boy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

Great story! Don’t pay attention to these other clowns that don’t like it. They’re just jealous they aren’t lucky enough to have a wife who opens her legs for other men!

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
lmfao at lucky

wondering who is lucky?

who pays your wife`s clothes?

who pays for her food?

who takes care of her when she is sick?

who pays for the home she`s in?

who pays for her transportation?

who has to endure her mood swings?

who has to do her honey do list?

the guy that fucks her gets free pussy when he wants but sends her back to the idiot that likes to watch and he doesn`t have to pay for her medical insurance or her upkeep ... think of all that money he can spend on himself instead of spending it on a wife.

i drive a vette in the summer and an escalade in the winter take vacations to the hot islands in the winter all because of idiots that like to watch and that i get free pussy

so now tell me idiot WHO IS THE LUCKY ONE lmfao

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 5 years ago
Wife?

Might have been a good story for me if he had finished it. He assumed (Correctly) that it hadn't been their first time. Well when or how did he have it confirmed? everything that he knew of his wife and Todd how did he find out? What was the wife's reaction when and if he confronted her? I had a similar relationship with my late wife. To late I found out that instead of sharing her news with me, she was going behind my back and cheating on me. I never understood why, if she had my approval to go out with other men. Why would she suddenly decide to go behind my back? I never asked to watch either. Guess thats a question I'm going to have to take to my deathbed with me. cause you never forget things like that.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Rico

Rico, the not so suave cuck with another loser.

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago
Thank you!

On behalf of all the alpha assholes who have fucked your slut wife, thank you. She's a bit sloppy, though. You need to get her to rigorously do her cunt's Kegel exercises to tighten up that aging gash. And a bit of toning up at the gym 3 times a week should reverse that housewife spread. Finally, start saving up money - about $8K - she's gonna need a boob job in about 6, 7 years...

And get her some classier clothes! She's too old to be wearing that pink outfit! Needs to entice with darker clothes, higher heels. Not getting any younger!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Just a dumb cuckold story. Yuk

HanksvilleHanksvilleover 1 year ago

Very Hot Story. You and I share the same desires. I also think that you stopped too soon on this one but nonetheless, it was an excellent and reprice read. I can’t wait to read more of your work! I am hoping that they include similar themes of wife watching and/or sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRico Suave@Rico Suave
213 Followers
Writing for me is an outlet for my sexual imagination which has always been extremely active. I'm not one to hold back when it comes to sex. I am very open and honest about all aspects of my sexual desires and I've been lucky enough to have experienced most of my fantasies. ...