All Comments on 'Amnesia'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Rawmaster50Rawmaster50about 11 years ago
Excellent

I spent most of the first two pages laughing at the vivid description of an epic hangover and the moments of repeating the intoxicating process upon the recovery of her memories. The rest of the story was good also with the realization of the realigning of their relationship and the rest of their lives. Thank you

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Nicely done

A very hot and erotic story that I thought was very believable.

Thanks for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well Crafted!

This story is well thought out and well written. It is sizzling hot and yet the story is carried by its plot and not the sex (which, by the way, could not be much better). Description is excellent, dialogue (both spoken and unspoken) is excellent, the angst felt by both Mom and Son was superbly played....the wonderful, loving consummation at the end was exquisitely wirtten. We need another chapter. This must be given a chance to deepen and sweeten. AnHoa Rifleman

rufriterrufriterabout 11 years ago
Very good

This didn't need any explicit sex to make it a bloody good yarn.

The remorse and apprehension in the first couple of pages make it stand up on its own as a very entertaining read.

My only criticism is that when the sex finally entered the picture, it was a little underplayed and lacked the punch of a more graphic description.

All in all though it was a good story, brilliantly and very imaginatively written.

Thank you.

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaabout 11 years ago
Tour de force

Now THIS is how a story is SUPPOSE TO BE WRIITTEN.

This is probably without a doubt, one of my top three stories that I have read in all the very many years I have been a literotica fan.

Nice build up, very believable, didn't have the exaggerated body sizes that some writers feel they have to include in stories Part I enjoyed most was you could almost put yourself in her place and feel the anguish she was going through.

It ended the way it should, and how it should....both parties revelling in the passion and lust of the time spent together. No need for numerous explicit wordage, no need for what seems to be so common of late ( 9" dicks or 44DD breasts) just plain erotica and imagination to fill in the spaces was needed. Very nice change indeed.

Look forward to reading more of your stories if this is the type of story you write.

You have definitely set the bar a little higher with this story!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brought back memories

The start of this story reminded me of a set of diaries my daughter wrote between the ages of 15 and when she married and moved interstate when she was 24.

I came across them amongst some old school exercise books a couple of years after she left.

They described in infinite detail how she had carefully planned my seduction, and although she described the self recrimination and self condemnation she felt, she was even more descriptive of the euphoria the first time she felt my cock in her. She meticulously documented every subsequent occasion we fucked, except for the last one, which was the day before she moved interstate.

funtungnfrogfuntungnfrogabout 11 years ago
Absolute delight

I can only agree with all of the great positive comments! Exceptional story. Captivating in every way.

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
The build up was worth it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was a very good story, well written and well thought out. But this like you said has only just started, PLEASE keep this story going . It was a very good read......Thank you.............LAROC

JohnBousJohnBousabout 11 years ago
Better than ever...

...and I thought you'd become as good a writer as it gets. This is a beautifully crafted piece and as it's been said elsewhere here, well planned and executed in a wonderful way with tension rising throughout until all is explained and the world of Ben and penny takes a whole new twist.Brilliant stuff.

venus_canvenus_canabout 11 years ago
Fantastic

WoW! I love the way you introduce the mum and son so conversational. The doubts in her mind, her rage, her battles, her concern and finally the lust and love.

Venus

larrydownunderlarrydownunderabout 11 years ago
Superb

MMm I loved it. The build up, the tension and then together again atlast. A wonderful story and had me more than smiling I can tell you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Conversation

One of the best conversations in an incest story involving a mother and her son. Keep it up.

Dawn262Dawn262about 11 years ago
Wonderful

The genius of first person thoughts and guilts and self-doubt in the first part were amazing. This is a winner. Someday I will be as good an erotic author as you!

rancoorrancoorover 10 years ago
Five stars !!!

The beginning was good..

Center hopeless, but the last third party perfect!!!

- Excellent!! Great!!

Chris7swChris7swabout 9 years ago
Incredible!

Adored the descriptive narrative as your heroine sought to remember; as she waited and waited for her little fucker to return. And when it finally happened the sex act was perfect; a frantic bonding that united them in so many ways.

A story for anyone to enjoy - to imagine themselves in - to find themselves squirming deliciously as they read.

Well done indeed - the build-up was incredibly tense and the climax hot.

More please - more!!! (As I know there is....)

Love you,

Chris

GallaghastGallaghastalmost 9 years ago
5 star story

This is an absolutely 5 star, wonderful story. If you do another, could you do a scene where he's worshipping at her pussy, kissing it better for making it sore? I certainly don't mind her being fucked drunk, but it's likely to be awkward for them so a little bit afterwards, especially if he starts doing her sober. But I'd just like to re-iterate, fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry

Georgie but this one sucked.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. The depth of the psychological and emotional battle within and between mother and son ( id, ego. self-acceptance, self-assurredness, and self-loathing) was almost textbook. What was most enjoyable was the moment of awareness of the mother that her son was no longer a child but a man. Likewise, the moment the son realized his mother was a sexual woman. She was no longer a cook, maid, care giver or mom. The emotional and sexual epiphany between mother and son was amazing.

mbdiablo62mbdiablo62about 1 month ago

This is a first of a kind where the son had to confess that he had had sex with his mom while she was sloppy drunk. Any young man would have taken advantage of a situation like that, there could be rare exceptons but a stiffy has little conscience. An excellent and sensuous story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
1845 Followers
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...