All Comments on 'Shelby's Troubles'

by dirtygirljenna

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
NaughtyTetteeNaughtyTetteeabout 11 years ago
Re Shelby's Troubles

Thank you dirtygirl jenna! Thoroughly enjoyed the story! I look forward to reading more from you!

spinsin2003spinsin2003about 11 years ago
Yay

GREAT STORY!!! Can't wait to read your next o e :)

Ducky7Ducky7about 11 years ago
Damn that was HOT

Maybe this could work for the Acupuncture guys.

Rifraff123Rifraff123about 11 years ago
You are a very dirty girl!

Nicely written! Had me raging..........

dirtygirljennadirtygirljennaabout 11 years agoAuthor
This is my world of fantasy, says the author....

The writings I submit are pure fantasy and have no basis in reality. I take artistic license to suspend the reality of any situation to make the story more enjoyable. In the very real world, there are infections, disease and horrible people and consequences to all actions. In this fantasy world of mine, all of this is suspended. I write for my enjoyment and choose to share on this site.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowabout 11 years ago
Well done, Jenna, good first 'tail'

Realistic and enjoyable, and the suspension of disbelief was tolerable.

Mr_OwlowMr_Owlowabout 11 years ago
Really hot!

This story was incredibly hot, and I hope you make it into a series. I would recommend utilizing the editors here on this site, there were some grammar issues in this story that disrupted the flow somewhat. I've used the help of a few editors myself and it really helps.

Good luck

//O

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

More chiro!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ooooh Yeah

Sounds like the kind of tension relief I need. I've had a few large cocks in my ass, but probably never anything as big as you describe. I'd love to find a chiropractor like that to see if I could take it. Makes my cock throb just thinking about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous