All Comments on 'A Dangerous Environment (NonConsent)'

by theravenfox

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So hot!

God this was so hot! I got so wet I've soaked through my panties! I can't wait to hear more!!!

beast26beast26about 11 years ago

You got me so damn hard that story was hot! Can't wait for another story from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
HOT AS HELL

OMG! Hot as hell not into

BDSM but this is HOT! Keep it up!

NaughtyboyKevin83NaughtyboyKevin83about 11 years ago
Oh my...

That was so steamy, very erotic and had me cumming again and again,.

Who knew BDSM could be so fun...

lstorywriterlstorywriterabout 11 years ago
Loved It!

Loved the story Raven! Great content, good characters, and you really did a nice job with the format and voice flow. Could have done with a few less birds, but it was Earth Day after all! All that...and I'm very wet waiting for the Sheriff's turn. :). Great job!

darklightfantasy27darklightfantasy27about 11 years ago
wtf

How do you always get me so fucking hard I swear my wife is going to hate me tonight fuck out of her mind thank you

BiBigirlBiBigirlabout 11 years ago
THE BEST

Raven my Dear, you are simply the BEST!!!!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Stuff

5 Stars! I loved this story and hope you add more like it. Are you against non-consent type stories where the victim is less cooperative and not as naive?

rushirushiabout 11 years ago
good one

liked it ..another good one by you but it could be better with less background noise .. anyway 5star from me .. thank you.

musicman238musicman238about 11 years ago
Great Story

Great story and even better was the format you used to tell it. Hats off to you and keep them cumming!!

needastrongmanneedastrongmanabout 11 years ago
Hottest Story Ever

I absolutely loved this story. It got me so hot and Trista reminded me of Sookie in True Blood.

bobrob1120bobrob1120about 11 years ago
Great Story

5 Stars! I loved this story and hope you add more like it. Are you against non-consent type stories where the victim is less cooperative and not as naive?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You are a great voice actor , thank you

Got me off like crazy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

would have loved to have heard some male voices getting off ;)

Irishmac21Irishmac21about 11 years ago
captured the essence of Ellen May

I love Justified and the Ellen May story arc. You really did a great job of captured her speech patterns and, well, ignorance. I would love another audio story featuring characters from that world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!

I NEED a part two please keep writing

RosaleeRosaleealmost 11 years ago
Excellent story!

I just love the clueless Ellen May, and that you included a male voice. Very entertaining with a touch of humor. I would have loved to hear some moaning from the two men as well. Great job. Thanks.

dylan_tdylan_talmost 11 years ago
Fun and Sexy!

Another Raven classic! Well Done!

theravenfoxtheravenfoxalmost 11 years agoAuthor
@Dylan_T

Dylan, my velvet-voiced fantasy man...PLEASE make us a new audio! I need the inspiration, darlin'. :)

theravenfoxtheravenfoxalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank You All

This audio placed somewhere around 15th (out of 63 stories) in the Literotica Earth Day contest. That's pretty darn good, especially for the only audio entered into the contest! Thank you all for your votes, comments and encouragement. This was a fun audio to make and your response makes recording erotic audios SO much fun. Keep listening!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice

The story is good and the voice overs are brilliant. Loved the officers voice, there is something really sexy about the sound. Well done by all. Can't wait to hear more.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 11 years ago
You warned me.

The story was well written and acted and Trista's revelation at the end was deftly handled, and even had me chuckling. I didn't get as much out of it in terms of arousal for most of the recording as I have from your other audio stories. Even though I knew it was supposedly a nonconsent story, I was still a little too disturbed by the actual sounds of Trista's struggles to service her supposed captors.

Your very convincing job of conveying her lack of sophistication took some of the fun out of it. It reminded me too much of someone enjoying shooting sitting ducks or "fishing" with dynamite

My problem, not yours.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Great job.

This was the first audio story that I actually liked this much. I wish more of them were acted out like this instead of just telling a story. I will look for more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Part 2?

I want to see what happens,although with a voice like the sheriff's I wouldn't want to leave the office at all.

DEGEDEGEover 10 years ago
Simple GREAT !!!

That was one of the most exciting, amazing, hot stories I've ever heard. It has humor, intensity, an excellent plot... and what's better it's done in such a professional way It's a pleasure to listen to it.

I look forward to find many more audios like this ... I would rate it to a 6 stars if I could !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

This was amazing!! I loved it. Please do more that could be enjoyed by female listeners. :3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
let me tell you

I usually think the text audio part of literotica is shit but this is amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Im glad it was more reluctance than nonconsent

I was afraid that I would ease time listening to this story, but it was both funny and erotic.I have never liked literotica audio stories. This totally changed my mind. I thought the nature sounds were a bit loud , but the rest of the samba text excellent it eventhe parts of the plot that I didn't like very much were so well done that I have nothing bad to say about them. I hope you won the competition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Omfg

I came so fucking hard,

You ARE A QUEEN I LOVE YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it

Oh my god you mack this Audio sound so good like im there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good, but...

It was an amusing story, the voice acting was excellent as always, but the nature sounds were WAY to loud.

woahtigerwoahtigerover 8 years ago

I swear it felt like i was in the forest with you. Amazing sounds, I only wish I got to hear the guys more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So professionally done

This was so professionally done it was like listening to one of those old radio plays, but erotically charged, outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sheriff

Loveddd the sheriff didn't see it cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my response

By the amount of pre-cum the leaked from my dick while reading this story, I give you ten out of ten!!! I fond it a great story, well written and nicely drawn out so that it didn't all happen too quickly. Please give us another account. I like the bondage part, - that really turned me on!!

Leo, - Brsibane Australia. E-mail address if you wish to reply is <bondpleasure@outlook. com> . I would love to hear from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

That was great! I even want a next part with the officer :)

MasterdcMasterdcabout 6 years ago
Brilliant

I laughed my nuts off. Definitely need part two 10/10

frpenningfrpenningover 4 years ago
Great story, wonderfully dim fucktoy

Really enjoyed this story - I live near the Mt. Hood National Forest - and the semi-consensual aspect was fun because it wasn't rape - she REALLY wanted to join BDSM! I must note, however, that the background noise was too loud and didn't really sound like the forest at all - too many bird noises. But your voice is so marvelous. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyable, but...

I enjoyed it, but the nature sounds and birds more often overpowered some of you dialogue. Especially most of Corrine's words. I have some slight synesthesia, so trying to hear what she was saying around the loud pangs and eruptions of color I was getting from the birds was... Well, the birds were very distracting to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very sexy story.

I really enjoyed your story. Loved the ditzy girl. Some back ground noises were loud at times but still enjoyed it. I am also from the south and would love to find you and put you through initiation. I'm sure I could make you earn a spanking.

Salemguy503Salemguy503over 2 years ago

Love your stories and your username. Ravens are the best. Fellow oregon resident? Googled the number in the story, resturant on burnside

st_john_greenst_john_greenabout 2 years ago

Thank you.

Hello. Being from Oregon and knowing the Pacific Northwest like the back of my hand made this one really special. I thought this was brilliant, very creative, fun, and very well written. It was like listening to a story over a radio show with the characters. Now I will admit that the nature sounds were a little over powering yet at the same time they made me remember how some of the early radio shows were a little off in the audio which made them fun. The responses from the sheriff and her talking to him had me laughing my ass off because of how gullible Trista might have seemed to him. She in my opinion had him fooled she was just some ditzy southern lady in distress yet she was getting turned on turning that sheriff on. You have my 5 star vote I would give you 10 stars if possible. Hopefully there is a second part or more adventures with the character of Trista.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous