All Comments on 'Visit with Aunt Vicky Ch. 1'

by zaxxon

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
not twins

how could they be twins if the moms thirty nine and the sister is twenty something

zaxxonzaxxonalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Re: twins

Maybe you misunderstood the story. Jake's mother and his aunt are twins; not his aunt and his cousin. Hope that helps.

keenerkeenerover 18 years ago
what can i say

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh , groannnnnnnnnnn

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This is a really hot story

hulkster21hulkster21over 12 years ago

Wow that was a great start to this story. Can't wait to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ladylover.

Your a good writer.Having your own website allows you to get fedback and get better faster . Your Aunt Vicky story had 1 unbelievable moment in it. When Jake reached into the bathroom to get her bra off of the floor; very unbelievable to me. Really stupid too. She would immediately look for her clothing when leaving the shower and immediately know where to find it. .Jerking off with a bra is realistic in my mind, but not with one who's owner has just taken it off and will be looking for it in minutes. A small detail I know ,but it caught my attention immediately after I read it. He would have been better off stealing one from her bedroom while she was in the shower, or using his cousins bra instead.

Keep writing. Practice makes perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

Make that 2 chapter! you are a greater writer i hate books and was just looking for porn on the internet, but this...well this was just amazing gave me a hard one when aunt vicky started grabbing his cock.

bartermanbartermanabout 11 years ago
gave up

if they were twins i cant believe they hadt seen each other for 15yrs and the idea of pinching her bra while in the shower!glad i only skimmed through this wont be reading the rest

InfiniteFoldingSpaceInfiniteFoldingSpacealmost 11 years ago
Agree with others about unreasonable aspects

Travel in the US isn't so expensive that identical twins couldn't visit at least during Christmas, and running through an almost-strangers house with your wang hanging out and pinching your Aunt's bra in her own house within hours of meeting her and then having her blow you and get a facial just... stretch the bounds of credulity (even for a porn fantasy site).

It needed a week or so of build up and teasing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Suuuueeeeet!!!

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 8 years ago
I'm in

This first chapter's got me intrigued. Good start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story, one thing to note

Great story, however on the fifth paragraph near the end you did a switch from first person to third person that doesn't work. "I fished around through the clothes until he found one of his moms bras" I would replace "he" with "i" and "his" with "my".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous